Is trying to be fashionable when wearing no makeup a good idea?

Is trying to be fashionable when wearing no makeup a good idea?

Only if you look naturally good.
Does this question really deserve its own thread?

yup

Depends on what kind of face. Alot of models and celebrities go for a 'no makeup' makeup look just to enhance their features.
If you do your porportions right and you arent super plain jane then yes, you can rock it.
Is the OP picture you?

If youre confident enough that asymmetry could be really effay. But the fact that you made this thread suggests otherwise.

yes, please do that
i literally fucking hate almost all makeup on woman
the only resemblance my gfs have had over the years is that they use makeup once a month tops

I think it depends on what you're going to wear.
If you won't do any enchancements when you're going to an event that requires formal wear you're just goin to look out of place and disheveled because make-up is expected of women.
Even casual that is stereotypically "feminine" might feel out of place but if you're the sort that goes for maximum casual/rugged/distressed/wear and tear/unisex/androgynous there shouldn't be any problem. If anything it could add to the charm if you dress well.

I really wish I knew how to apply basic makeup. it's really sad how hard it is for me

>no makeup

Do male models wear make up?

Nigga watch a video

Generally yes

/thread

holy fuck what.
please be bait

If you look good without it yes

>Is the OP picture you?
genuinely laffing

just go for boho
fuck those "teehee im a hippie gurl" people with their 1000kg makeup and hairspray

I like her more without makeup.

>Zoey Deschanel browses Veeky Forums

KEK

>didnt read the filename
I fucked up, my autism showed, time to find a noose.