Are ironic casios still effay?

Are ironic casios still effay?

Yep, cheap and can go with everything.

I've had this watch for 5 years and it still looks amazing and works perfectly. Its an all round good watch

It's the most effay watch u can own senpai

We all agree silver is best though, right?

Black

Typical nerd, missing the point

Depends on your skin to be honest

Should I get the black one?? I have middle eastern skin tone I guess, or will I arrested?

No, but they will steal your lunch money

Casio is the ultimate irony

>Hey why don't we make watches that look good, work well and are really cheap?
>everyone buys them
>they become the poorfag brand 'Eww, a casio, what are you some science teacher?'

get b640 senpai

I've had my regular casio for 8 years. I kinda like the wear on it.
Remember to change the battery every 7 years. You'll notice the numbers intensity beginning to fade.

If you're gonna get the gold, get the black face gold

cop?

There's nothing ironic about that

yes

My friend who has this watch is literally autistic but gets laid all the time by gorgeous 16 year olds on tinder, so I'm gonna guess it's the watch

I wear this every day, with smart watches becoming more popular or at least recognizable around campuses the square design doesn't really stand out, if anything it's more stylish than a round face rn

Does your friend have a huge cock?

No, but he is charming, funny, rich, and a bit autistic

>charming, funny, rich, and a bit autistic
that's my new mixtape

So which one do I cop?

Gonna pair it with classic white Sambas and an Austrian M65, leaning towards terrorist black so far

Terrorist Black is a classic, Silver Terrorist is nice and it being an alternative to Black is completely based on style.

I like the third one for autistic reasons. It reminds me of those old cars with the woodwork that's apart of them. (like the dash and what not)

Can't go wrong with the steel ones.

Can someone ID?

I found this knockoff meme watch for $15 at a fleamarket

I have that exact watch. Copped it for like $18 at wallmart. I'm pretty sure to find it just look up Casio interval watch or interval training watch

AE-1300WH-1A2VDF

Holy shit what year do you guys live in

1,000,000 times better than the terrorist watch

I've had this watch for 5 years and it still looks amazing and works perfectly. Its an all round good watch

I can cop this for $28. Is it worth it just to wear casually?

It's worth like $10 new, senpai

If it makes a difference, I'm not going to lose sleep over an extra 10 or 20 dollars. I live on a small town in the coast and I don't go to the city much. There's nothing in the way of watches where I live. I only have the Seiko my grandfather wore in Nam.

but all you have to do is go on amazon and search black casio watch...

Good point. So, I created an Amazon account and the shipping to Australia is only $5. I'm leaning more towards the silver and black. Thoughts? I dress pretty basically. Bomber jackets, slim jeans, Adidas sneakers, etc.

>cheap watches

>poor fag brand

I don't think you know what irony means. Stop posting.

I feel silver and black would look better desu

Underrated post

gold is better if you're black or darker toned

that's clean as shit

who /elektronika/ here

Copped pic related yesterday, prettiest Casio I've seen.
Went with polarized for extra effay

can you make a pic about it on hands?

Hasn't arrived yet but I'll be sure to when it does.
If you're wondering about legibility then so am I

love the polished black, hate the rounded design.

Damn that's nice

>ironic
why ? they look good. really suits my aesthetics.

If it's good enough for him it's good enough for you

c/n?

that's the point, you fool. that's what makes it stylish because the forbidden figure wears it and like it's rebellious and triggering to wear those. goddammit are you fucking 45 ?

No I'm twelve

n

cop!

Watches are for oldfags who can't into mobile phone.

I've seen shit tons of the the silver a164 / 168 in Belgium. I'm not even fucking talking Brussels but shit-town sub 100k town on highschoolers. I've taken to wearing mine with a nato strap to differentiate a bit from the rest

holy shit w2c?
and how to search for it?

Casio B640WB-1BEF

Master Race

Cop?

Anyone else /dbc/ here?

I have rose gold. get nonstop compliments on it.

The women's one?

how is it a womans one?

post pic

Do any stores carry the gold one? I copped the silver in Target, but can't find gold anywhere.

Is this even close to acceptable? Tired of the flashy gold band.

No. Replace with a strap that is thicker and single colour.

same here, user. They say it's good but they say it's a woman's… how???

Any analog ones that are good? Never worn a watch before but would like to be able to check the time without having to carry my phone around.

It's alright for the price. It's really small though so not sure how you'd feel about that.

I got this, your pic makes me remember how good it looks with the red trim around the buttons.

As long as you're going into it knowing that the case isn't actually metal, go ahead, it still looks pretty neat.

Nice I got myself this similar one and I wear it every day. Totally Effay and goes with all outfits.

Bought a silver one. Gonna be good.

which would you cop, Veeky Forums?
>inb4 some elitist spoilsport says 'none'

i wear the one on the left with a multicam strap when I'm out in the field, i want the middle one but i usually wear my suunto and cant think of a time I'd ever wear the silver

i got mine for $12, shipped. the nato strap replacement was $5, shipped

Shame they don't make them in Japan like back in the day.

A159

I don't think they're effay by any means but they're cool in the eyes of most normal people

goat basic training watch

GOAT

not this user but just copped

No and they never were. Digital watches are for mathematics teachers and Japs.

Shut up, man

A168