Any guides for dressing if you are 20+, have a big boy job and have grown out of streetwear?

Any guides for dressing if you are 20+, have a big boy job and have grown out of streetwear?

no logos

full rick
come on man

this is all you need

gq subscription

gym membership

>he's a salary C.UCK

EL OH EL

LOL
O
L

You basically work for investors like me and i only wear t-shirts and jeans with sneakers "brah"

fucking cringe

no more weeaboo manlets please

Depends on your job.

at least half, if not full rick...

No in your face graphics, patterns, or colours
Sorted

>grown out of streetwear
>dont know shit about streetwear obviously

Stop associating streetfashion with childish/mainstream brands, screaming colours and big logos.
U cant just outgrow streetwear, then u just looking for a different style. Some streetwear brands have more business/chique style than most "look i have a good job and have to dress like a decent conformed desu"
Inform yourself bro

wage cucks are so sad lmao

full tricky ricky for promotion

trust me im in full rick and a chief at wendy's, making 500k annually

ebin trul brah

>Stop associating emofashion with childish/mainstream brands, screaming colours and big logos.
>U cant just outgrow emo, then u just looking for a different style. Some emo brands have more business/chique style than most "look i have a good job and have to dress like a decent conformed desu"
>Inform yourself bro

Reminder that this is how you'll sound in ten years.

mfa is the right place for you op, no joke they have pretty good stuff there, also have better fits than any highschooler that posts here.

>that blazer is way too small
>even still it actually does look better than most of the fits posted here

>can't dress himself
>wants to look like a ledditor
>condescends others for the way they dress
xD

>supreme is just as good as burberry

fucking kill yourself pleb

>inform yourself bro
HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

so many keks
maybe i exaggerated a bit in my brief response during my big boy job

+1 for the only kek, that shit sounds hilarious

my point is that the term "streetwear" is too big of a word to claim that you're too old for it for the entire branche, unless you only mean the whole hyped up scene.
There are enough big boy brands that are quite chique/elegant as well and fall more in line with high end part of "streetwear". Some random brands that come to mind are fillipa k, apc, samsoe samsoe (pantalons), acne, fuck i dont know. visit Printemps in Paris sometime and get some inspiration. Its all about ur own picks.
Your own call tho if all those brands or the whole thing dont suit you, then its meh

youre the one comparing those two breh

Athleisure