Are knives as an accessoire a meme...

Are knives as an accessoire a meme? Accessories are meant to be shown knives are meant to be utility and man why would you need a knife 24/7? Lets face it you DONT need to cut some shit with "muh usful knif", you dont have the balls to stab someone and on top of that it usally has a noticeable weight so it even ruins your comfiness. Imo you are just smaller versions of katana cringelords.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN1mWUMdDjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went through a phase in high school where I wanted to wear bowie knives with my formal outfits because I used them a lot when I went camping, and I figured being prepared ALL the time was a manly trait or some shit.

In reality I mostly carry pic related, in good old carbon steel, and even this is too thick/heavy for most my needs; if it was a bit slimmer its length would be perfect for daily carry, since I slice lots of fruit for lunch.

Knives as an "accessory" are fucking dumb but you're dumb too if you don't see why they're practical.

Forgot pic

I stopped reading when i figured pic related was my pic, now i think i can change my mind

Same, but if it's just for practicality it can't be effay. I have a small Swiss army keychain one, but I rarely use it beyond being a keychain.

>i figured pic related was my pic
Oh boy, that would be embarrassing.

But I was a poorfag growing up, so I learned how to do research while buying an item online, because I didn't want to waste my money on crummy stuff. And all those "cool" mallninja fantasy daggers are always wallhanger junk.

I wish it was acceptable to carry swords and guns around. Pretty effay imho. It would probably bring way more fashion options and accessories for men in a very stagnant fashion scene right now. It would also most likely bring a renaissance of capes , ponchos, long drape clothes to fashion. Would be cool. I have my go to sword (a machete altered and modded) and i though about adding it to my fits, draped near a loose flowing trench and in a sheath at my hip, but it just isnt socially acceptable currently and people would just call me autistic and whatnot.

Dueling should absolutely be a socially acceptable means of settling disputes.

I carry a Leatherman daily because sometimes I need a pair of pliers, a screwdriver, or a knife when I'm working. If I'm wearing something where a full sized multitool is too big or difficult to keep in a pocket I carry a smaller Gerber I got for free a couple years ago.
pic related

would help if the pic posted

Retarded

>I wish it was acceptable to carry swords and guns around.
At least in the US, carrying a gun is pretty acceptable if you have legal permission -- even if it's still unacceptable, it's more realistic to happen at least.

iirc there are plenty of laws on blade length. But yeah, I'd rather everyone carry around swords -- mostly because natural selection would almost immediately rule out the stupid ones who can't fight. It would take an immensely long time until it could even be considered acceptable.

Tell me this isn't effay

it`s fancier than this for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=lN1mWUMdDjc

Agreed. Mostly because I believe people would be more polite to one another.

Fuck you, faggot. Highland Dress just isn't right without one.

Coward.

literally only knife id carry around is something like pic related but even then not every day, because thats silly

It's effay and a pretty good knife, I've got the stainless version.

hahahahahah what the fuck, hahahahaha

I have a leatherman blast that I carry in my backpack at all times.

Useful as fuck, let's me do pretty much anything I need on the go. Having pliers on you at all times is underrated af.

Carrying knives for aesthetics is dumb as hell, and just brings a bad name to people who carry knives around.

>why would you need a knife 24/7
I use mine all the time. You don't realize how handy having a knife is until you carry one for some time.

>Bear Grylls
>Gerber
>Rust and dirt
It's like you don't even care user