I feel like this collection is safer than the one last year

w2c?

It'll drop at the end of september

cool, thanks.

pretty cool stuff thb, lovin the colors

awesome will def cop

ill just buy undercover and cav empt

THIS IS NICE ANY1 NO EXACT DROP DATE

is it going to be limited? or are they going to be treated like mainline uniqlo clothes

>ask IdolBrooklyn how much new UC Borreman coat will cost
>1800$
Just fuck my shit up, how am I supposed to save up for it?

Hope these are available in store they look dope af

30 sept

That hoodie looks pretty nice. I don't even know what color it is but it pops out at me

Just looks like mainline uniqlo desu. Used Lemaire is pretty cheap just by that.

Those mittens looks super cozy. I like them, a lot

Do you think this will be resellable? or will their massproduced stocks never end as the people who buy 20 jackets first ten seconds of the drop cry their eyes out

>Do you think this will be resellable?

kill you're self

I really doubt it, no. Their last collaboration didn't sell out for ages, I think some pieces are still available. Also Christophe Lemaire has now joined Uniqlo permanently as artistic director, so it's not like this will be just a one off collection.

I'm hoping those are turtle necks and not roll neck jumper. Looks like i already know what i'm spending some of my student loan on

i just want that workers jacket desu
anyone know if those blocktech jackets are nice? i need something to keep me from dying in korean winter

i want everything in mustard color

>22 posts
>nobody has linked the site yet

uniqlo.com/UniqloU/sp/us/menswear/
Things I want to cop:
>black cashmere blend turtleneck
>oxford in white and olive
>olive wool pants

>>oxford in white and olive
>>olive wool pants

Borremans*

I was confused because Lemaire said the SS16 collab would be the last. Turns out this is not Uniqlo x Lemaire, it's Uniqlo U, and it's designed by Lemaire the designer, but is not branded by Lemaire the brand. Hope that clears it up.

What is Uniqlo U?

And what is this garbage

Uniqlo U is still Uniqlo x Lemaire from what I can tell, except Christopher Lemaire is now apart of the Uniqlo team. Permanently. So expect infinite "Uniqlo x Lemaire" in the form of Uniqlo U I guess

i feel stuff is a bit more uniqlo styled than the uniqlo lemaire stuff was, like these blocktech parkas, down jackets, ma-1s etc are definately the types of things uniqlo would do, not lemaire
i mean the only piece here i would associate with lemaire is the work jacket, the wool coats/blazers, the knits, the t shirts and some of the pants

I agree

Lemaire is Lemaire's hipster bluegrass duo with obligatory Asian woman on uke.

Uniqlo x Lemaire is a Lemaire remix album with modern beats that will sound dated in a few years.

Uniqlo U is Lemaire's new punk pop band where he plays guitar and screams.

Hope that clears it up.

Agreed

what did he mean by this?

>check the womenswear
>literally just basic turtlenecks and sweaters
>only 2 cardigans look nice, rest compare horribly with the last Uniqlo x Lemaire as well as fw15/16

Testing

This is a very clear explanation. Seriously.

But while I'm happy Lemaire is at Uniqlo, there are things I dislike about this.

>like said, it just looks like mostly uniqlo stuff.
>uniqlo u sounds retarded. and they use it for dumb marketing shit like "u have style"
>they aren't talking about the launch at all and most stores don't even know what it is.

If they keep it up it's going to be like Ines and Carine. Shit that is kind of interesting but just fades into the background and ends up on the sale rack.

OFF TOPIC: The other night they had a reopening part for the SOHO store and fucking Kohh was there. Did they make a big deal out of it? Is there going to be a well edited movie on their youtube? no. Just some blurry shit on their garbage Snapchat account. Uniqlo is like so close to hitting the mark, but almost always misses.

>This is a very autistic explanation

fixed that for you