Bad news: I have cancer

Bad news: I have cancer.
Good news: losing weight, getting pale, excuse to experiment with wigs and dark, sick udereyes. Seriously cancer is pretty effay.

However, are bald women attractive or do they just look like lesbian bikers? Ignore the scarce grow back, I'll be shaving later this evening.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=bald gothic girl&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYs8fk3fLOAhUK1xQKHaI8AJkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=634
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u seem above average symmetry wise. You can make the no hair thing work. You could go the wig route but I feel like your almost better off being like "fuck it, this is me for now".

move to russia

bald is beautiful

qt

Bald looks great on you.

Seriously.

you have a nice face.
guys would definitely date you.

I have seen ugly girls shave there heads and still get pestered by guys to go on dates.

I cute girl like you has nothing to worry about look wise.

eat more to keep your strength up. I am a cancer survivor myself, forcing yourself to eat when you have no appetite is very important.

best of luck.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww hahahaha

being bald really suits you imo
do you have any pictures of you before chemo?

Best of luck, how you doing right now?

You have a face to work with and really pretty eyes. I dont think it will be a problem as long as you show confidence and smile

cutie :3

You'r post give me CANCER. haha. Just kidding.
Also Cancer of what? How much time do you have?

I would.

Feel sorry for you.
Hope you will win against that shitty cancer.

You look very attractive and cute to me.

You look good bald!

You would probably look even better with your natural hair, when it comes back, but for now I don't think you need a wig or anything.

Get well soon. I hope you have a speedy recovery and rest well. Love and best wishes from user from Liverpool, UK.

i personally wouldnt be attracted to a girl who was bald or had hair shorter than a bob cut because I think it looks too masculine and I assume they're dykes or feminists. Even if I knew her well and her personality, it would throw me off. That being said you're still attractive without the hair and I definitely would fuck you but again I wouldn't approach you because I'd assume you were a dyke.

wigs are silly and auntcore
you can embrace a bald head by taking care of your face and in your case I'd wear earrings (studs preferrably) because they add beauty and would make you look less void
I see you pass a dark vibe so if you dress in black and go for a goth style then Chin Teo and Emanuele Bicocchi would work for you
if you are looking for something more affordable and easier to wear then Claudia Ligari has a couple of nice pairs
if you have a bit of cash to spend and wear colors , Aurelie Bidermann has plenty of sexy pairs
honorable mention: COS also has some good pairs for cheap
hope I helped, good luck

black will look x2 as good on you now

well you look good bald OP i say keep it that way.

get well soon and best wishes from your Veeky Forumsm

This thread makes me feel really good about the people on this website 2bh

I knew you guys were really just sweethearts all along

doubt that's you

if it is however, i'm sorry to hear that. and no you don't have to worry, you look effay

You'll be ok love. trust me.

youre qt, i wouldn't worry about being bald

good luck beating cancer and I hope you have a speedy recovery, love

>are bald women attractive
what kind of a retarded question is this

jesus

picture can't be reverse searched and it has the right size for a selfish
OP could have swiped a friends picture or something but I'm reasonably certain that's her

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, OP, but I'm sure things will turn out great. Don't worry, you look effay and the fact you care about looking good now proves you ARE effay.

If you still aren't cheered up, have a picture of my bun in his bed.

Farewell, and adieu

You still have a really pretty face, you can rock the no hair thing.

Hope you'll pull through :)

more pics you are pretty?

I would fuck you and I am really picky

Being bald aint all that bad nowadays, dont sweat it op.

You look so cute!

anone that takes this teenage board seriously after this, he is literal retard

You are pretty. All the best for you!

>tfw you hate the teenage cancer on this board
>tfw you were the teenage cancer on this board three years ago

This OP. My grandmother just kicked cancers ass and us making her eat at least something helped that. Best of luck to you!

how did you find out you have cancer

i feel like i might cancer, ive got the dark circles around my eyes for it

Dunno if trolling, but you have a really nice face.
Face > hair anyways.

you look nice.
don't die

Is it terminal?

>posting for the attention
>replying to attention seekers
Really?

if your hair starts falling out you definetly have it. also chrck if your ringfinger is longer than your index finger you are predesposed to cancer. best wishes

hair falling down isnt a cancer symptom and it's caused by chemotherapy

>tfw bald auschwitz mode is my fetish

hold your hand up in front of your face like you're trying to figure out whether or not your hand is larger than your face

if someone smashes your hand into your face you have cancer

the main thing that would be unattractive is if you were all emo and insecure about our relationship

I don't want to feel like you think I'm dating you out of charity

You actually look good bald. Consider Y-3 and Acronym

Your beauty caught my eye before the text did

In your case, it's fine. Deliberately doing it however, implies a sort of mental disorder, for me anyway. This is coming from a guy who saves bald, but I guess on guys it's common no?

tip: avoid sugar till you beat it, eat veggies, chicken breast, and salmon, nothing too greasy.

God bless you.

deliberately doing it usually implies feminism

I wish more non-feminists would try it though. it's hot when they actually look good.

Hooooly shit I'm just reading this now and this makes me so happy... I have to go somewhere now, but I really wanna give some longer more personal replies, but I will do that when I get back.

If you're gonna die then atleast be buried in full rick

can I have your clothes

I usually don't care for the "women with cancer are beautiful" meme but honestly you're attractive enough so the bald doesn't look bad on you so congrats I guess (not on the cancer lol, wish you luck with that)

Good on you, OP. Hope you're well.

I wish I was terminally ill

everyone is terminally ill with age

you can get HIV if you really want to

post a pic after u shaved your head.
youre a qt though

every time I see a bald girl I just stare and stare because I swear it's so attractive. I think they're mostly quite deliberate dressers as well.

>guys would date you

would you date a girl with cancer? No, fuck off. Fucking tripfags

lol you look good to people with a bald fetish. once chemo's over you'll be fine

I would. Knew a girl with cystic fibrosis too, who I thought was pretty great, wife material, wasn't into me though, didn't have much in common. Still great though. Disease doesn't mean shit person, if anything disease makes certain people more humble, more appreciative of life.

One of my best friends is an old lady with cancer in her spine, if she was younger I'd probably be married to her by now, who knows. Life isn't fair user.

I would... Especially when they look that good, desu

as long as they're not fat or ugly yes

I don't think anyone was suggesting having cancer makes you a shit person.

You look good. Don't need a wig. Good luck beating cancer.

Well, to outright cross somebody out BECAUSE of cancer, is basically drawing a big ass X on someone as if they were a piece of trash. That's just child mentality shit. Imagine if you had kids of your own, would you want your children to be shut down every time over some bullshit perceived stigma due to cancer? I dunno man, I don't think even AIDS would stop me from loving the right person, some people are just unlucky. Sad but true.

is this a pozzing thread now?
damn this place has gotten dark

Hey OP you look beautiful and hope you win fight against Cancer..Best wishes from Antwerp,Belgium

You're cute op. My mom had breast cancer and best it thank God. Good luck to you. I hope it goes well. Also try smoking weed. It will help with chemo. :)

im not sure if someone who has to pay for cancer treatment would consider buying such expensive clothes

I wish you luck on your fight with cancer. God bless.

>try smoking weed

ask your doctor first

give birth to my child before you die?

You're cute. I actually prefer women with short hair (that includes buzzcuts and even baldies) so my opinion is pretty biased.

I find this look best suits black women but you pull it off nicely.

Honestly, it looks great on you. Good luck fighting that shit, keep the positive atittude goin'

Beautiful. You look like a rave queen. I wish you the best of luck.

>would love/10
>arizona pls
good luck with the cancer, my mom had it and i hope you make it. best wishes.

Best of luck with beating cancer, my grandmother has cancer right now, so many people get it, its so sad.

if you're a feminist then the bald head is pretty much in line

if not at least you're still pretty and will leave a cute corpse

Fake, you're eyebrows would have fallen off too

Cancer is not Veeky Forums. My grannie died of cancer and she was not Veeky Forums.

AIDS is Veeky Forums.

The only person I ever met with AIDS was dying of leukemia, which is blood cancer
so which is it?

O shit you probs gonna die
RIP senpai

Thank you so much for the replies :'). Truly makes me feel so much better..

I shaved my head, but I definitely like a buzz better. But it only grows back half, and maybe next week not even at all, so it's not really an option anymore. I think I will have to ease everyone around me into it. For now I'm wearing wigs outside, but I want to sort out my style of clothing, get some better fits and occasionally start going out with just a beanie, or nothing. I might need to find a way to express myself the way I like first, without coming off too masculine. Something to figure out since I like my fits to be inspired by the big tech brands and tech wear is not necessarily feminine..

Thank you for your reply. I recently discovered how good fries make me feel post-chemo, so I've been eating that when I'm sick. In recovery week I eat almost only fruits, nuts and vegetables since I've been associating junk food with being sick. Looking at pizza makes me want to throw up, haha. But I guess that's only better in the long run. Great that you turned out better.

Two weeks. Jk, I think I'm gonna be just fine. I have Hodgkin's disease, a blood cancer in the lymph nodes. It's the first cancer to be treated with chemotherapy, and especially nowadays fairly treatable with high success rates. My case seemed a little unfortunate at first, but apparently the cancer reacts extremely well to chemo. The tumours seem to be gone and I feel a lot better despite the chemo sessions. My doctor is actually a bit surprised.

Nice and honest answer. This is why I really need to figure out how to not come off as a Buzzfeed employee that shaves her head just because it's against female beauty standards and will judge you if you don't think her fat body is beautiful lol. It's not that I'm looking for a relationship. I really just don't want to come off as a dyke.

You have very pretty eyes and the lack of hair brings that out. I feel like cancer imparts a no fucks given kind of attitude, so I'd just roll with that; it's strange how intense physical illness seems to change someones personality. I don't know you, but I can only assume.

Hope things fall in your favor.

I'd fuck you. Get well soon.

Know that every kind of cancer has it's own symptoms, but I would always look out for fatigue and energy levels. If no amount of sleep, water or vitamin D or B12 can improve it, and it keeps getting worse and new symptoms start occurring, you should start to worry about a more serious health issue.

Luckily, no :)

Hair loss is because of chemo, but I gotta say my ring finger is actually longer than my index finger. Does add to the statics technically.

For now it's gonna have to be inspired by, but one day I'd like to know what wearing such quality feels like.

Thanks, feeling really good. :)

I can watch movies and browse Veeky Forums all day and people start to value your opinion more not because it makes sense, but everybody wants a terminally sick friend so they can tell people about it, right? hahah *starts crying because no real friends*.

I used to smoke it a lot, but Dutch weed is never smoked without tobacco because it's rather strong and it would be a waste to smoke it pure like in the U.S. However, I went to very occasional smoking because tobacco, duh. Now I use THC/CBD oil to reduce chemo nausea. I kinda look down on recreational pot use since I've kinda fallen into it in the past, but damn it does have outstanding medicinal properties.

Fuck yeah Dutch medical insurance system. Basic insurance luckily covers all of it, but still. A thousand dollars for a jacket?

Haha I did, and you know what one of the docs said? They said I shouldn't use it (goes for other natural cancer fighting substances too) because they wouldn't know if the potentially successful result would be because of the THC, or chemotherapy, and the success rate of the patent holders' product (chemo) wouldn't be accurate..

Child with increased cancer risk gene? Okay

Ah thank you. Actually I do rave quite a lot since I don't really have to deal with any career wise expectations at the moment.

Those aren't real eyebrows. I do have a picture of what is left, though. Haha the lack of brows makes me look more like an actual sick person.

You could try to experiment with Gothic fashion and sunglasses. It will give you a hardcore and elitist look - but i would definitly approach you as you are, your symmetry is really good. Also have to admit that my gf has short hair and i totally dig it, so maybe I´m not the standard

Oh my, shave your head, you look so much better bald. Get well soon!

google.de/search?q=bald gothic girl&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYs8fk3fLOAhUK1xQKHaI8AJkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=634

I dont even...

Cancer of what exactly and diagnosed how. I don't give two shit about fashion but the medical aspect is interesting.

>Something to figure out since I like my fits to be inspired by the big tech brands and tech wear is not necessarily feminine..

You could pull it off. I think it could look pretty awesome, but then again I'm a huge cyberpunk nerd.

Mind if I ask what the scars are from? I have similar ones.

And you're beautiful, btw.

man you look good as hell with the shaved head, keep doin that

Ayy my mom had Hodgkins Lymphoma, she got cancer two more times because of treatment though, just keep listening to your body and stay strong!

HEART EYES EMOJI... FUCKKKK YOU'RE SO CUTE.