Fashion noob here, I need basic advice

Fashion noob here, I need basic advice.

I just wear jeans and whiteish t-shirts but I'm getting older and need to be more attractive

I'm trying to research fashion but it seems horrifically complicated...

Is it just me? Is it meant to be this confusing?

Also summer is ending and I need an idea for a good casual city uniform while I study. I feel really out of place with just jeans and white shirt when I'm surrounded by wierd flamboyant rich nobility faggots. I need help.

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Men's_Basics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

full rick

Seconded

>Fashion noob

Watch Alpha m. on youtube he does good videos for fashion noobs to look at least decent

Op here, what meme is this meant to be

you'll learn soon childe

Thanks, will do.

Noob here too. I think it has something to do with Rick Owen. I'm not entirely sure.

go full rick owens man, you'll be a fashion god in no time

full rick my man its the only way

>Fashion noob here
Applies to all Veeky Forums posters actually.

true dat

Step one: stop watching Filthy Frank, faggot

Is this what he actually wore? I thought he'd be more of a down-to-earth kind of dude.

seconded

Ya I fucking threw up. Him looking so smug and the girl presenting with him saying how good he looked made it that much worse

lurk more, faggot

horrible advice desu

Please don't listen to most faggots in this thread including myself.
JUST LURK AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE, AND leave AS SOON AS YOU GET A HANG OF IT.
Don't try to stay, it will ruin you.
But most people in this thread rn are baiting ane memeing, so be carefull.

Hun

change your jeans to black skinny jeans, some basic skate shoes like some black and white vans old skools, some navy and white stan smiths, or some white adidas superstars. Then for a tee just wear a polo t-shirt. Like a t shirt, not that shit with a collar. Literally its that easy, this is a basic fit that shows you know a bit about what you're doing but that you also like to stay relatively casual. Pro tip: if you're just ugly, there aint shit you can do about it. wash yo face, get a hair cut, whatever.

I like ol' speck eye but his fashion advice is kind of shit. I'd unjokingly recommend OP to just go to reddit/r/malefashionadvice since their advice is better than Alpha m. and also more adult oriented than Veeky Forums

lol why

Just buy a couple decent pair of jeans or cargo pants Buy a few cardigans and wear em over some nice plain t-shirts. Sweaters are good too. Cardigans are a good place to start for fashion noobs

Mostly in the same boat, so some advice... read the wiki, especially the Men's Basics.
>tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Men's_Basics

Also, learn a little about color as well (stick to more effay/less obnoxious hues for now). Fit is king, and many times more important than quality, so find a good tailor.

Also,
This is A+ advice. Alpha M. is one of the best for the initiated to male fashion.

Good luck, fampai!

Don't look for fashion"rules" like an autismo. Just go shopping for clothes that fit an aesthetic you like, not to avoid looking like the aut you clearly are.

Or just buy some button-ups and clubmasters.

I meant uninitiated.

True dat, but some like YT vids. I don't know any better channels? Also, /r/malefashion has some nice fits for inspiration.

if you're trying to look casual, honestly just wear what the mannequins at Gap or H&M wear. Seriously, buy those outfits.

i say i nice pair of ramones would do you nicely