Effay kids

would u make ur child effay?
>name ideas
>outfits (will u let them dress themselves?)
>haircuts
etc

full rick

>Girl
Parker
>Bot
Arthur

>Outfit
Pretty basic stuff, not going to spend a lot on a growing child. Something like picture related.

just teach 'em how to pin-roll and buy em basics

That's not a real outfit, friendo. It appears to be a cartoon.

>Geneva
>comfycore qt/ basics
>jet black long hair
:')

It's a fucking child it should play outside, not wearing ugly over prized clothes

What if they do both?

>boy names
lucas
sebastian
javier
oliver

>girl names
kendall
regina
sophia
penelope

>outfits
basics

>haircut
long hair for girl/qt braids
basic hair for boy

It's an anime! What! I could've sworn it was real!
I like you

>Zara kid clothing

Dont make your children wear shit that you like. When I have kids, I will let them wear whatever they like even if its a spider-man backpack and sonic shoes. Just dont take the happiness from these little guys while making them victims of major brands in the future.

was i an effay child?

u look homeless so yes

Does this count? BAPE is basically unironically for kids

that looks terrible desu ur kid will be bullied

>implying bullies want to mess with someone who already looks like a school shooter

no

I feel bad for your kids, assuming you ever have them.

What do kids even understand. Theres no point in dressing them up.

kids' clothes should be sturdy and easy to wash. i'll probably just stock up on basics for my kid and let them pick their own outfits. when he/she is really small i'll probably give him/her a series of dumb haircuts, once their old enough to talk whatever, but long hair is more Veeky Forums on both genders.

>boy names
Hank
Hugo
James

>girl names
Tess
Ramona
Maude

>boy names
leon
andre
cosmo

>girl names
mia
brigitte
elle
catherine

>outfits
full rick

>haircut
buzz for both

>would u make ur child effay?

no way.
they will just end up peeing the effay clothes you put them in and they will out grow it every 4 weeks anyways.

Arthur is actually a p dope name. It's traditional yet still uncommon enough to be different (at least where I live)

cosmo? no dont ruin a persons like like that

Their over prized clothes will become trash by the end of the day.
Kids' clothes must be durable and disposable, not fashionable.

This is awkward since I actually live in Geneva

Ugh, ameriburger names.

wow all those names are dog names of animals I've known in the past. My only current doggo is Leon.

>Cosmo
Fucking lmao

like this

look cool for the boys and cute for the girls without being too tryhard or trashy

My mom would dress me in expensive ugly clothes and get mad when I fell down and trashed them. I would dress me kids basic and stuff they like. But I don't want kids 'cause as a child my mom told me to never have them because they suck haha.

No, hes going to have and innocent childhood just like mine. Minus the home abuse, shitty marriage and dumb parents. Hes gonna have cool hair tho

>cosmo
lol no

Some of these are Dutch names so they might be weird to others.

>Boy
Eden/Aiden
Romain
Pieter
Jules

>Girl
Noor(tje)
Femke
Armelle
Ruby

lmao uve been watching too much seinfeld motherfucker

This. Maybe teach them what goes well with what, but kids want to wear clothes with their favourite characters on.

>name ideas
boy : sergei, evgeniy, mikhail
girl : beretta, ana, anastasia

>outfit
I don't expect my child to be a nerd so I'd buy easy-to-clean shit with nice cuts as it's the most important thing in a good fit, not so much colors cause I like sobriety

>haircuts
boy : classic undercut cause it's a winner cut
girl : long hair with a cut that'd fit her facial structure