What was the biggest fuccboi trend in the 2010s up to now?

What was the biggest fuccboi trend in the 2010s up to now?

My vote goes to camo pants and camo accessories

definitely the manbun

Tshirts that are too long
Distressing pants
Paying thousands of dollars to look like a homeless person
Paying an excessive amount of money for basics with 'redeeming detail' (See: Fear of God)
Copying rappers

yeezys
joggers
manbuns
jackets over elongated tees
>ripped jeans

People have been copying rappers fashion styles since the 80s

> paying $500 for sneakers
> sneakers that are uncomfortable
> sneakers that look like something refugees would wear in some kind bad sci fi movie
> any sneaker inspired by a rapper

literally 90% of the fits I see would be better with Air Monarchs. Just because it's affordable and common doesn't mean it bad. If you're gonna try and improve upon the basics, first you have to learn how to wear the basics right.

distressing pants has been a thing for decades

I associate fuccbois with brand worship more than anything. Branding was big in the 90s but they were cheap brands like Nike. Now it's back but it's ((((designer)))) clothing.

Athleisure

So Monarchs are the new meme? You faggots are no different than hipsters

>thinks he's too cool for affordable and common footwear
>calls other people hipsters

w2c shirt, cardigan, jeans, glasses, and shoes?

>tfw almost bought a camo blazer in 2011 when I was really into McNairy and Nick Wooster

thank god that passed

Wow this board has really gone to shit

I can think of a worse Veeky Forums meme

These are all post 2000 not specifically 2010's.

If I have to see one more college shit wearing MMummy FF077s I'll flip in my boots

>implying I was wrong

What the fuck is wrong with these faggots?

Yes, you are wrong, his shoes are still shit you "memer"

You think the shoes are shit because they are affordable and popular. That means you're a hipster. Sorry bud.

Joggers.

Oh god fucking Joggers. Johger Chinos, stonewash denim cargo Joggers, japanese indigo dropcrotch joggers, just fucking end my life.

>Just because it's affordable and common
the issue isn't that they're affordable and common, the issue is that they look like shit
like something a nursing home patient would wear
i think my grandpappy wears these
>calling anyone a hipster when you're advocating alzeihmers shoes

Hold on guys I saw an old guy wearing a pea coat and another old guy wearing a leather jacket I better throw all my outerwear in the trash can

Yes, Monarchs are a cheap comfortable shoe so I'm sure you could find pictures of any demographic you want (including dads and old people) wearing them. It doesn't change the fact that they're a comfortable, stylish shoe that goes with about 95% of casual outfits and it's a good basic shoe especially for someone building their wardrobe

they're versatile shoes but they require thought to look decent and can't be worn by any /r/mfa kid just learning how to dress.

they look no worse than yeezy or ultraboosts yet for some reason it's inconceivable to you that anyone could like them

You can literally wear them with jeans/tshirt or slack/buttonedshirt. They're dead simple and stylish.

I mean, if you're doing somethign crazy you might want something else but in general they're hard to fuck up

just chiming in to say that I get more compiments on my monarchs than my allen edmonds and these shoes have straight up got me laid.

fuck the haters

honestly if you own a peacoat or a leather jacket you're probably autistic, doubly so if you pair them with monarchs
>they look no worse than yeezy or ultraboosts
not saying much since both of those are vomit tier
nice work outing yourself as a hypebeast tryhard tho
>it's inconceivable to you that anyone could like them
it's not inconceivable to me that you like them, it's inconceivable to me that you don't understand why no one else does

it's not inconceivable to me that someone doesn't like them. it's inconceivable to me that someone could hate them as passionately as you do without being a fuccboi.

>honestly if you own a peacoat or a leather jacket you're probably autistic, doubly so if you pair them with monarchs

this is the most autistic thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums

Cuffed or pinrolled pants

>f-fuccboy? wait no. shit how do the kids say it...b...b...uh...b... bee oh eye.. gotem
have fun with the sonic the hedgehog enthusiast shoes
>wearing a peacoat
>wearing a leather jacket
>wearing special olympian shoes
>calling anyone autistic
ok pal

this was literally too autistic to even decipher what you were trying to say

>if you wear anything that doesn't pass my arbitrary standards of taste you have autism

idk m8 u sound pretty autistic desu