What the fuck is wrong with fashion models and facial aesthetics...

What the fuck is wrong with fashion models and facial aesthetics? What is the fucking appeal to choose a fucking monster like this Chucky face atrocity?

straight outta mount&blade

I've been thinking aout this. Look at that specimen.. worthless genetic scum. I'm starting to consider fashion is kinda like a mental illness.

there literally nothing wrong with her

LOL you are not that far from the truth.

cute doge

She does advertising, so if a company wants her face for something they can use it and probably photoshop it.

Samefag.

yes there is.
her face proportions are all over the place, like some took a caricature and turned it into a person.

I guess the check list for being a model is
[ ] weard face
[ ] super thin
[ ] young
[ ] white

she literally looks like god clicked the random button while editing her face

interesting face > normal but more attractive face

plus it's irrelevant what they look like when they smile

also unless they are lingerie models you don't want them to be too attractive otherwise people would rather look at their face than your clothing

Interesting? You must be an interesting (ugly as fuck) guy.

Irrelevant fag.

I'm the complete opposite. I look like one of those amalgamation of faces images. It's extremely boring.

THAT is a neanderthal

Did you barely figure this out? To be a model/supermodel you have to have a unique (sometimes weird) face.

The other three are self-explanatory, looking like a walking coat hanger (clothes looks better on you, I guess?), being young (youth=beauty). Being white, muh multiculturalism failed.

Nice meme

>Being white, muh multiculturalism failed.
explain Adonis Bosso then

>tfw there are people in 3rd world countries that could be top models if they just moved to the US/Europe

you think he slays a lot of pussy in his village?

that depends on how many goats he owns

Maelk?

lmao