Big bright ski jacket

I found this old Degré 7 ski jacket second hand - I don't ski but it's warm, comfy, and I love the practical attachments (hidden pockets, concealed hood etc.) but never worn it out because it's so loud. I can't figure out what to wear with it. Help?

also I suppose if folks have similar quandaries then post them here.

the only other photo of it i have right now, sleeves rolled for some reason:

i'm sure you're already aware of this, but wearing that jacket with rolled sleeves looks absolutely comical.

i'm sure you're already aware of this, but wearing that jacket with the collar flipped up like that looks absolutely comical.

am aware of sleeves, yes
>collar flipped
I disagree that this looks bad, that's how it's designed to be worn. I can obviously choose whether or not to have my entire face when the zip is up by not tucking my chin in.

this is a dope cop senpai, rolled sleeves is the move

dAMN THATS A COOL THING!

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but wearing that jacket looks absolutely comical.

thank you 4 the verbal support but any ideas on how to actually make this acceptable?
I'm thinking something like pic related could work, more strappy like you see in techwear fits - or even baggier trousers, samurai style.

looks dumb
but you're cute so you can pull it off

thank you user but how is the real question

Fuck yea do it this is crazy

Dont listen to these losers its dope af. Genuinely jealous, if you don't want it send me it.

sam is that you

no
right cheers i agree it's cool but how am I wearing it because it's a bit fucking massive like

id recommend wearing baggy pants with it. or some tan dickies with the regular fit.

skinny pants with oversized top usually looks ridiculous.

How did you take this pic?

I absolutely love this it honestly looks fantastic just with those pants and shoes you've got on now. The much subtler gray and black balances out the bright red and yellow well. Jealous desu.

Tbh black skinnys and some black boots. Think that fit woth the raf oversize sweater/asian kpop dude.

If not then a top heavy cyber silhouette. .

If you're too much of a bitch to wear it like that you dont desrve your sick cop.

This is what I was going to say.
This thread has reminded me of pic related the whole time.

IT'S GORETEX!