So let's take a $60 pair of adidas

>So let's take a $60 pair of adidas
>add the Rick Owens' sole
>and the price? $2000
>brilliant

still better than this

>$2000
yeah they didn't even retail for half of that and go for even less brand new. stay mad broke boy.

>talks about buying things not brand new
>calls others broke boys
ok

The more i see these the more I like them

This honestly, not even memeing

>made in china
>complete shit quality
>priced way too high for what they are
>don't even look that great

they're kinda ok but they're way too goofy to work in anything but very certain fits
also
>mic

Look like Moonboots

Who would buy shoes like this

I heard they're poor quality compared to other Rick items, anyone know anything?

i like them saw these in store they're really nice and bulky in a rick way. but not gonna spent that much on adidas shoes.

you guys do realize these literally look lie clown shoes right?

is reading comprehension Veeky Forums?

I love how whenever people call out Ricky for being overpriced and overhyped as fuck his trustfund fanboys come out shouting "HAHA TOO POOR FOR IT?"

Can someone explain to me why would you spend more than 50 dollars in a pair of shoes?

Why do you guys give up on marketing so easily?

why the fuck are you posting on this board? For 50 dollars you won't get anything worthwhile, the point where branding exceeds quality gain is in the 300-400 range

You are retarted you don't need to spend that much money to have a good looking pair of shoes

if you tell me you go around looking at other people footwear to check the brand thats pretty pathetic

Those are fucking ugly. I'd rather burn the money.

Ok, so what good quality good year welt boot do you reccomend for 50$? Oh right

You are just cornering yourself there, obviusly a shoe with good quality materials might cost more than that, anything beyond 150 dollars is pure marketing, a cool looking pair of trainers dont cost more than that.

stop trolling, no one's laughing

That last part's subjective and you're pretty much reaching. The first and third points i agree though

Honestly wish these were just mainline thing and not associated with Adidas at all cause I dig the sillhouette

Not trolling, its a very serius argument

Okay then what's your idea of a good quality pair of shoes?