What's fa's opinion on Filippa K?

What's fa's opinion on Filippa K?

I really like alot of their clothes, but i've never seen anyone mention them on Veeky Forums

It's pretty great, but hardly available/known outside Scandinavia so you won't see people on here discussing it.

they're very good, I like em

That's because people on Veeky Forums don't know what they're talking about.

People should realise Scandinavian fashion is the shit.

id on shoes please ?

what psychosis are you under?
Acne, Our Legacy, Norse Projects and muh scandiminimalism has been huge in le fashion community.

classic post-pastel-coloured poloshirt stek-core

Filippa K is solid but pretty boring. Typical scandinavic meeneemaleesm.

Any other similiar brands?

CMMN SWDN, Uniforms for the Dedicated, L'homme rouge, Aplace, Our Legacy to name a few.
There is a ton of this shit in Scandinavia.

>11708851

>the shit
Means it's good. Get with the lingo grandpa.

sub par build quality, but decently priced and decently cut/styled for slim tailoring in particular. in the same kinda of aesthetic and region I prefer our legacy's styling, though they're getting priced pretty high nowadays.

Norse Projects, COS, A Kind Of Guise, Acne, WHYRED, Universal Works

He said 'the shit' not 'shit'

I LOVE OUR LEGACY

he's assuming that scandinavian fashion is underrated

Anybody been to their outlets? Same quality as elsewhere or just shit?

I went to one in norway, alot of good stuff, but i struggeled to find good sizes in pants

Sounds good, I live 15 minutes from the Norwegian one. Noticed they have some decent SS16 t-shirts in a linen blend on sale on their website, hoping they have some in store as well.

My suit is Filipa K. It is really well made, according to my tailor grandma.

Whole/half canvas?

Strong tee shirts, they're like a safer acne. Udderrated brand but they should really try to expand on more interesting cuts & color.

Honestly not sure, but I think half.

any more similar brands?

Go to fucking END, almost every brand there is basic Scandinavian trash.

Not really sure how Acne always get piled up with other mememalism brands. They have a pretty distinct tumblrcuck overpriced crap image which becomes even more distinct each year.
Also, HOPE is kinda like Acne but a lot more toned down and not as overpriced.