Post your favorite historical person

Post your favorite historical person

L E N I N

That is some amazing hair

>Singlehandedly takes on and destroys the
>>H
>>R
>>E
>Two centuries later he is disregarded by fat neckbeards in a Finnish Fishing Visual Guide Sharing Forum to be a simple meme

You have been overdosing on memes user.

But user, that's not a picture of Napoleon, that's just a worthless Enlightenment thinker

sneak dissers
that's that shit i don't like

Why was he so based?

top 3
>Ian smith
>Herodotus
>napoleon

This absolute renaissance man.

"GERMS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY, REEEEEEEEE"

More smug than Voltaire?

Literal god tier human being.

Giaus Iulius Caesar

lenin

Mosley-tier loser.

Now and forever

Rommel is cute! CUTE!

Is this a shoop?

It is. However, Hitler did shake Owens' hand for the performance, something that the American press blatantly lied about to demonize him.

>American press
Not Jewish (or on their payroll). Wew.

from what I've read I take that he was a total psychopath when it came to dogfighting.

>Peter the Great
mah nigga

the very definition of absolute mad man

What a cutie.

Pic is mine

Top tier taste

This guy. Helped in the American Revolution and then was a voice of reason (read: moderate) in the French Revolution. I can't find one thing he did wrong

Voltaire levels of smugness in that portrait

Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France.

did nothing wrong
other guys
Confucius
Cicero
Burke
Chesterton

Damn straight

Frenchies apparently shit on him because they're mostly Parisian-based neo-Jacobin scum who thought he didn't go far enough and was self-aggrandizing.

That's what I've heard. I think the worst thing that he did was that the kings he put in power were pretty bad but it was definitely better than letting one of the Jacobins becoming president so it kind of seems like the lesser of two evils

I'm French, and I just know that he helped the American Revolution and his descendant get a US visa easily.

If you're talking about during the French Revolution I don't think that's true. In fact he tried to escape to America at one point because the Jacobins hated him and I'm pretty sure they wanted him dead at one point. However, the US was afraid of getting tangled up in the French Revolution and refused to take him. Anyone with more info on this is welcome to interject

>but moooooom I don't wanna learn how to read

my nigga

One of my favorite Historical people is Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek, but he didn't survive the test of history

He got third in the 1937 Romanian election despite being 38 and making his own party, he would have eventually taken power had the king not arrested then murdered him. Had Hitler, Mussolini, or Stalin dealt with similar challenges, they'd have faired worse, and what's more, his party eventually did take over and then posted his face on literally everything, glorified him, compared him to Jesus, followed his laid out poilcies to a T and built a cult of personality. He was basically the dictator despite being dead for three years.

Ataturk
Also When this picture was taken my great Relative was in the same room (Parliament)

I'll never stop loving him

All these commies and nazis.