So. I'm stretching my ear. The one onight the left is my current size, I'm moving up to the next. Is it the right size...

So. I'm stretching my ear. The one onight the left is my current size, I'm moving up to the next. Is it the right size? It hurts when I shove it in. I have oils I can use. Should I just force it through? I don't want my ear to split.

goddamn your a faggot

you should consider stretching you asshole until you die from blood loss ya prick

You're*
I do stretch my asshole. I'm gay.

as an employer I will not hire you because of shit like that and I only manage a gamestop. good luck in life loser.

I'm a freelance photographer. I work for various companies. I earn a fair amount. I'd say I'm doing okay in life so far.

Besides, I'm not fully stretching my ears. No like those weird-ass holes in my ear. I am just stretching maybe half an inch?

Why though?
Bad enough you're an actual homosexual taking cocks up your asshole.
But will you leave that shit be at least, please?

I'm surprised the rest of you wanna-be smartass, fucks aren't gay too. I mean.. we are on a fashion board.

But I guess those who aren't are likely egotistical 30 year old men trying to be younger.

Frick off fagboy.
No space for homosexual lobe stretchers here.

you just outed yourself as a child fag.

Get an actual piercer to stretch it, most shops do jewelry insertions for really cheap or free and fucking your ear up is really easy to do even when you feel like you're being careful

Finally. Someone who acually knows things and has belonging on this thread.

kys

I'm not actually insulted. You guys are all the same. All asshats who type exactly the same. "Kys", "fag" blah blah.

Don't you have a fucking mind of your own? I mean.. I understand we're a social specie. But come on! Why be so primitive? Move on. Do things with your life.

Do you know what the gauges are, seems like a big gauge jump to me but I could be wrong

I'm pretty sure 100% of people who stretch their ears regrets it when they grow up

Depends if it wa a fumble teenage decision to get them as big as possible or a smart one where they planned out a sequence of good looking piercings to go with the gauges or have good jewelry to put in the holes, plus it helps if they're attractive

if it hurts it's not ready. Wait another 1-3 months and try again.

Can confirm. I had 32mm plugs in both ears 7 years ago and they still havent healed fully. Probably going to need surgery to get them to not be so fucked.

U realise this was THE fad like 5-9 years ago. It looked cringy then and its even worse now. But by all means fuck up your ears then regret it

itt: "YOU WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE IF YOU STRETCH YOUR EARS JUST A LITTLE OMG FAG KYS"

but then again what do you expect from a board of people who care nothing about anything except their image. I come here to discover cool clothes and get comedy instead.

You're gonna regret it after a year, it will look 10x worse than a face-tattoo and you can't laser it away, you will look like a deformed alien that no one wants to talk to because he's so weird for the rest of your life.

and no one's surprised, since you're stretching your ears

faggot

yeah I'm 27 and was scene / emo in highschool and a bit after. everyone I know who had them has now taken them out and has ugly dangly ears