Perfect

Perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casio-DBC611G-1D-Memory-Calculator-Databank/dp/B007HHWF0W/ref=pd_srecs_cs_241_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7QXM8861ZAEP1BRZCKP0
ebay.com/itm/CITIZEN-ANA-DIGI-TEMP-watch-8988-3-079A-Gold-color-keeps-accurate-time-/282161104418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay

>digital watches

Been looking for the all blacked out gshock 5600 for ages bro.

Sorry m8 does it need to be a skeleton watch to go with your fedora and Trench coat?

Yes.

Going for the A158 myself. They are simplistic yet magnificent.

R8 my collection lads

get the illuminator, worth the extra few dollars.

*A168wa

Heyyyy that's pretty gooood!

amazon.com/Casio-DBC611G-1D-Memory-Calculator-Databank/dp/B007HHWF0W/ref=pd_srecs_cs_241_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7QXM8861ZAEP1BRZCKP0

cop or not

pic for the lazy

Nice clock Ahmed

No, looks fucking autistic

Anyone have the pic with all the gold colored casios?

>tfw you purchase a casio silver before it became a meme watch but nobody will ever believe you

Hey, this is fun!

Hey, this is fun!

W2c

ebay.com/itm/CITIZEN-ANA-DIGI-TEMP-watch-8988-3-079A-Gold-color-keeps-accurate-time-/282161104418

What a waste of circuit board. He could have easily fit that all in 4 times smaller.

stop buying these shits/10

Only if you have big wrists.

Hey, this is fun!

Got this one, but it has some more labels on the bezel under the glass. 1ms dr or something. Fucking illegible unless I'm in direct sunlight.

thoughts on this ? either in gold or silver

Easily the worst meme there is. Your cheap digital terrorist watch isn't cool or fa or ironic it just looks cheap tacky and childish. Fuck y'all.

step it up fuccboi

Reppin right now in fact

Fuck you

thoughts?

are you 80 years old?

trying to hit on me?
>happily married for 60 years

ayyyyyyy

Golgo 13 is always a solid choice

my nigga

I have this from when I was a shitty kid, but it has the same problem all Casio watches have with the disintegrating rubber

Can't yanks get them for like $7 a piece, though?

Watches get a heavy Australia Tax here. A shop might try and get you to pay $48 in our money.

they're $10 USD on amazon but why the fuck does australia tax watches

I like it, the world map is cool, but I don't know how aesthetic it is

Is it just me or is the base terrorist casio a fag watch, like the silver one looks much better, I don't see any reason why the black and blue is better

because silver is tryhard. paying for more than the essential is faggy.

>$20 watch
>tryhard
pick 1

Yeah, the original is not only overplayed but nerdy, rather go with the silver, just don't know whether to get the Japanese version or not, anyone know the differences (other than the Japanese one having a blue line that goes around it)?

Pic related it's the Japanese one

And this is the US one

Classic

Hey, this is fun!

By "Australia Tax" I mean how our retailers typically charge way more than they should.
Even when our dollar was at parity with the US dollar the prices were still like they were when we were .50 cents.

Presumably there are real taxes making them noncompetitive, though.

Hey, this is fun!

Hey, this is fun!

Are these retro Casio remote control watches Veeky Forums?

I literally don't know a single musician that doesn't / hasn't owned one of these casio things at some point, I wish I knew why

>wearing a terrorist watch

They are literally the exact same watch, they both have a blue line, and the Japanese one is the same color silver in real life

You buy the cheaper one, there's no difference in quality, it's just a serial number thing

Just ordered one on amazon because of this thread.
thanks

Ayyy

HEAT

make sure it isnt fake when you receive it

I have this. Pretty good but wish it had the illuminator instead of a dinky light.

$20 eBay special very rare and majestic watch

Are they faked often? Its a 10$ watch, no?

yea it's dumb but the fake ones sell for like $3 and people will buy them trying to save cash on a $10 watch

They'll never suspect a thing!

I still have one from boot camp because it was the cheapest watch they allowed us to have

Have one, get compliments every time.

Nice, gonna nick that if you don't mind.

Have you managed to get the colon to stop blinking? That setting doesn't seem to work for me.

wearing the black with gold accents right now. my favorite accessory desu

Using a silver one rn

PLS ID

Perfect if you want to look like a nerdy teen or a faggot, you're right.

hey, this is fun!

Not as good as the clock in the official car of Veeky Forums

The mighty dw5600bb
Gotta say i have a few luxury watches but this one gets the most wrist time by me

I want one of these so bad but all the ones near me are rusted to shit

Get hyped

Hey, this is fun!

thoughts?

I like it. Source?

Turning Fork is not digital

hipster watch

>camouflage
Unless you're in the military this will always make you look like a rural 14 year old.

My colon doesn't blink, no. I found it distracting and didn't need the additional drain.
I had simply set the setting and it doesn't blink.

I don't know what to tell you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Try checking again and making sure it stuck.

Just gonna leave this here...

lol, so now Veeky Forums is officially /r9k/ autism-tier, fuck