Any fast way to beat the fuck out of a new pair of white vans?

Any fast way to beat the fuck out of a new pair of white vans?

wear them.

Go outside instead of posting on Veeky Forums

skate

all of the above. just wear them and go out in the woods or something

Get a life, go with some exchange students you don't really know to a big city even tho u live quite far away, try to make out with a girl while beeing cometely drunk but somehow end up making out with another girl because she really wants you, get jerked off while kossing in the middle of the small crowd of exchange stundents while outsiders are calling the police on you, escape, smoke some weed and keep making out with this one girl while walking through mud and shit.

Tl;dr go outside, live your life, do something that's not shitposting on this website

nigga you dumb

>tfw have done a lot of these things.
>tfw have no friends now
End me

I'm offended that you guys think I'm some type of shutt-in NEET. I know it was an obvious question but I wanned to know a fast way to do it because I hate the clean white color. Keep your projections to self next time.

I feel you Veeky Forumsm. I used to be just like that. Just hangout with the cool kids that eat lunch in the art teacher's class room they'll probably like you a lot.

Wear them to parties, hang out near a body of water, walk down unpathed paths

piss on them and shit in them, that should work

use your imagination go out and stomp around in some dirt and bash a rock against them and scrape them and shit

walk around a construction zone for a bit

when you're done take them off and just smash the shit out of something hard with them (like a hammer motion)

salt water soak

wear in the rain so they get a kinda of greyish tint to them

throw them in the trash and walk away

tie them to your car's bumper

in case you missed what said

S K A T E
K
A
T
E

more skate

then go fucking skate you loser

in fact, im gonna skate right now

take care of your shit

skate them
be a kid again

just takes time. i got a pair of true whites i got a good coat of wear in a year, but a good patina can't happen on the fabric. i'm going to get a pair of leather ones and put em to work.

Don't be a fag and intentionally prematurely wreck them. Just wear your shoes like a real human being and let them naturally tell the story of your real life instead of some fake poser story.

>let the shoes tell a story

this

you fags are just as bad as the raw denim kids

This so much.

Intentionally wrecking your shit to look cool is super gay.

> cool kids that eat lunch in the art teacher's class room
lmao these are literally the autistic kids in our school