How the fuck do you dress well in hot places?

How the fuck do you dress well in hot places?
Like all the fits I have seen while lurking here have some sort of layering that would make them impossible to wear with out becoming a sweaty mess in a normal summer day, even long sleeves are out of the question.
Also don't say shit like pic related is the answer, anyone would be fucking melting under that.

Is it that everyone in Veeky Forums lives in a cold region or possibly in a perpetual fever state?

TL;DR
How the fuck do you look effay in a place where every day is 89 to 94 degrees( 30 to 34 Celsius)?

First of all, if the temp ever hours over 36C, it's tuareg time, and you'll dress to keep the hot air away from your cooler skin.
If the air is cooler than your body, instead, you'll dress to keep the sun away, and for max breath.

The second is more common. It means you will go for linen instead of synthetics, light colours, and insubstantial fabrics. Covering as needed to avoid the sun.

But that wasn't really your question.
At those temps, you just survive.
Note how few photos depict the models as sweaty messes under the harsh sun, in those conditions you go practical, with hints of style.

Live in LA, CA, but also run hot. I'm basically relegated to pants and t-shirts.

Hawaiian shirts and shorts. Or go full linen.

i just wear white shirts all the time, like hanes undershirts just super thin and breazy, dont wear stretchy things like skinny jeans or muscle shirts because it will trap all the sweat and heat, need something light with a layer of air under it

shorts and a nice t-shirt / linen shirt

There is so much you can do. I wore shorts all summer, you can play around with cuts and fabrics, tons of different t-shirt styles to try combos with, shoes are also much easier to show in such a situation.

i feel your pain OP for me its usually
>+100° fahrenheit

hunter s Thompson
Hawaiian shirts

You can't OP. People here keep repeating shorts and a shirt. That's not Veeky Forums unless you layer.

It can be Veeky Forums, but in those cases your physical appearance becomes more important.

Get fit, then you'll look good in anything for hot weather

I live in Georgia. 90+ easily almost every day. I go for black shorts, white tee with a Hawaiian over it and some stans. My favorite summer fit. Literally anything with black shorts and cool sneakers.

Literally just wear shorts and a T-shirt and be fit

Dude, this is Australia in a nutshell. Fit bros here are the only ones considered. Literally wear the cheapest shit you can and be tanned with good haircut and lift. No one gives a fuck about anything else. Which is why betas and fat bros flock to Melbourne to get into the fa scene.

You don't. You get Veeky Forums

> "A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion."

hot places are a no-Veeky Forums zone, don't even attempt to dress "well" or I will post your shit fits in the CRINGE thread

not to sound like an instagram fag but the more liberal middle east countries seem pretty fun, like Turkey and UAE

This. I'm from Brisbane and I could beat like 10 Melbournites and asylum seekers up singlehandedly.

Mid-high rise shorts. Loud short sleeves tucked in and some spring/summer shoes.

Jesus christ do you need the internet to dress you on every occasion?

but you still live in brisbane though

shorts higher than u think
tuck ur shirt in

Unless you're actively exerting yourself the entire time or are on some sort of suicide mission, you'll probably just be going from air conditioned place to air conditioned place. Just dress normal but don't throw on a jacket. If you don't want to look sweaty, wear colors that won't show it. You're not doing Bear Grylls desert survival, you're probably going from your car, to your house, to work/school, to stores. There is no reason to get super autistic over this.

t. Arizona/fa/g

>There is no reason to get super autistic over this.
>Veeky Forums

that's where you're wrong

t. FloridA// fag