Thoughts on Af1's?

Thoughts on Af1's?

A decade late nigger

basic
they work though

Do you guys think they look OK beat?

they are siqq
I just copped a pair

the freshest shit you can wear without looking like a trendhopping tryhard, looking at you Adidas fanboys

very true. straight up nigger shoe. throw a pair on. put a band-aid on your face. you good to go.

it's fine but if you are choosing it as your primary white sneaker there are about a dozen other options I'd much rather have

I feel sorry for you, america

they are nice with jeans, teeshirt and a light jacket
dont over do it

overrated.

the most perfect sneaker of all time
i own around 30 pairs of sneakers and i end up wearing my 3 pairs of AF1s almost all the time

not even the best nike, let alone sneaker

>nike
and an ooga booga to you my good man

Planning on copping a pair soon, what would you you guys recommend? Mids or lows?

mid

literally the perfect sneaker

not even joking. It has been around since like the 80s and never gone out of style once. It will always be a good shoe and it will never die. The only thing that changes is the clothes and style people wear with them. I dont own a pair anymore though. I would like to get some soon since i dont really want to wear my rafs in the rain or snow.

chucks have never gone out of style either and they've been popular since at least the 60s

Pretty much the perfect go-to sneaker. The hipsters on this board will hate it because they're loved by literally everyone.

What do people have against these shoes and Nike in general? Is it /pol/? Do people hate them because they are overplayed/popular?

Never a go to shoe, but a pair of mid af1s is great with faded chinos every once in a while. Always a good shoe to have.

wheats are so fucking sexy

What shoe u lookin for?
Just stuff my shit with rocks dude
Say no more