Drawthread

Post your Veeky Forums art
>bonus points for OC

I think this is one of the most autistic threads I've seen on this board (that's quite the fucking feat, mind you) and it just started.

I like the Saracen.

How can I learn to draw better? Just normal stuff I dont want to make photorealistic shit and spam artists instagrams so they can notice me. I want to make my own tattoo designs

Currently doing this for a class.

Wow thats a terrible Michael Jackson

l o o m i s

it doesn't even resemble Michael Jackson, senpai

Yeah, I should practice that shit. Still, I have 10 or more drawings to do, so...

Nice, do you have more in this style?

r u sure about that?

Going to do 2 or 3 requests as a warm up. Pic related is some i did a while ago but probably going to do a different style. submit ur phit pics

I have more shit on instagram:
/artfishal

Get on my level (and r8 my style)

I like it a lot, keep it up senpai

copy and trace

no & get better taste

Thanks user

These are cute I like them

cool or na?

watercolour btw

Drawn at the age of 7.

looks great man.

I bet you have a really gay vinyl collection

I used to draw a lot in high school, and all my stuff looked like it belonged on a shitty Adult Swim show. Have a proboscis monkey.

isn't that from LUM's magazine thing

Rick owenc'ed

no doubt you think you're REALLY COOL : D

Raf smimons

Going to post a lot because idk I don't have a blog or anything and I kind of want it all out there somewhere.

Here's a closeup of her face

I don't really like this one, but it's kind of fashionable I guess

Have a few in this scratchy style. They're a lil older.

If you don't want me to take up the thread with my stuff, just say so, I don't want to impose. At the same time, most people like looking at art so I'm thinking it's okay

Here's something I've been working on for school!

This one was part of a larger collage of girls but you can't see the details much

Milk me

If anyone could draw this or do something cool with it i would be very thankful

Oh my god did you just draw this
this is the best day of my life

Haha

Cool

This one looks a lot better irl, but I'll still post it

I wish I was this girl

this didnt get enough love. i really like this. good luck.
ur cute user

Sorry, this one's LEWD

Posted this in the tattoo thread. Thinking I might get it done but don't know

lol

Haha I knew somebody was going to do something like that to it

I want to design dresses for girls

holy fuck LOL this is better than a drawing KEK

I don't get it

Damn dude that's really nice! Really digging the artistic direction you are taking as well as the themes of consumerism you are trying to convey!

WOW nice work on the ozweegos! Wish I had a pair myself!

Here is the girl up close because I like her body especially

forgot pic

All lovely work

Nothing but glasses and undercuts

Thanks a lot

opinion ?

Everything is bad, end it.

Sorry, drew this when i was an edgy teen but the aesthetic of the figure himself is still relevant to me

This is my least favorite because it's just not all that creative, but I do like the colors. I don't usually do full-color

Looks like u traced the face

i sharped the edges but no, i did not trace the face

besides it's not a very technical drawing, why would i trace for that ?

Probably the oldest one I'm posting itt

I think that's all I'm gonna post

Idk why you would
The face, although not very good, looks much better than the hair or body. Some people trace as a means to practice, some trace and pretend it was their own skill.
Anyway try not to draw hair like that and work on making your drawings look more fluid if you're looking to improve. It's very stiff right now. The face can maybe work in a stylized style, but even that can be improved on (nostrils and lips).
Don't draw how you think it should look, look at references and draw how things actually look.

Lol your so called "art" is laughable! Even is better lmao

Tell me what's wrong so I can improve

Love your art, ugly but beautiful. Do you do wallpapers?

For computers?

i really like this!

i drew this recently, do any of you have tips on making your art style seem less cartoon-y or i guess anime-inspired? thanks

I used to struggle with a similar thing.

Start paying attention to real people a little more. Draw small parts of them at first-- legs, facial features, etc. Practice drawing the way that clothes drape.

You'll find a style you like this way. Don't try to be perfect; get a little sketchy, make several quick strokes, emphasize lines, make it rough. Eventually, among the chaos of sketching, you'll see bits and pieces emerge that you really like. Take those and try to replicate. Keep sketching, replicating.

Needs more supreme and Henry bottles and it'll be a1. I was taking the piss before, I really like your doodles

Oh, thanks.

>ed...ward

this is really helpful, especially the part about sketching. i used to be forced to draw from life in my art classes, but i always got hung up on getting every detail right. i think focussing more on rough lines will help me a lot. thank you for the advice! :)

Didn't like it enough to finish

itt: edgy tumblr "art"