Fucciboi general

old one at 3 hun

>questions that dont deserve their own thread

Im thinking of getting a levi trucker and waxing it. anyone done this, or to similar jackets?

Other urls found in this thread:

metaphysicist.com/puzzles/many/
cosstores.com/gb/Men/Coats_Jackets/Wool_coat/46909-52283404.1#c-24481
reiss.com/p/epsom-coat-mens-gabriel-in-navy/?category_id=1113
uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/173000
massimodutti.com/gb/men/coats-&-jackets/smart-coat-c1403336p7583523.html?colorId=401&categoryNav=1403336
imgur.com/a/tN8TL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

28 year old male, I need a new belt for wearing with jeans. Any type or brand recommendations?

Depends on a few things, id recommend just a black leather one. but depends on your style i guess.

Don't listen to , just get pants that fit.

you should always get pants that fit, but you should almost always be wearing a belt in jeans

trying to order vans old skools to canada online...but the .ca site asks for us zipcode format - where to cop them

My old white AF1 lows finally gave out recentrly after years of ware and I loved them.

What do you guys think of pic related compared to the AF1 low?

If you think the AF1 is still a better choice should I go with the lows once again or try out mids?

Thanks guys

can someone remake this thread without the picture of that ugly boy in the OP?

tia

That doesn't even make sense, though. If you wear pants that fit what's the need for a belt?

Those are nice.

metaphysicist.com/puzzles/many/

So you think that everyone who wears a belt buys pants that dont fit them? lol

look at your shoes, you dont buy the size up just because they have laces

No, I'm asking what's the point of a belt if you have jeans that fit.

Any tips to improve this routine?

I know I could probably add sun screen.

thanks guys

is Massimo Dutti an ok place to shop?
I like their cllothes and the way they fit(feel like they were tailored to me)

but is the quality ok?

I understand your thought, and I get it. And this isnt the end all be all, and there are cases where this is not the case. But generally speaking, 'the rule' if you believe in that sort of thing; is if it has belt loops, you wear a belt. To be honest, I get your side, and it wouldve made more sense if pants were not made with belt loops and it just forced people to get the right size. But there is a complete practical side to wearing a belt. Even with a pair of pants that fit nice, for example, if your doing physical labor, pants still will fall and move around and what not. And personally there are times I prefer to have my pants tighter and times I want it to be looser. But when you see jeans (specifically) without a belt, its like seeing shoes without laces. Can it be done? Sure, why not. Not to mention how belts break up the line between shirt and pants.

>But when you see jeans (specifically) without a belt, its like seeing shoes without laces
Are you like 70 years old?

dude its fine if you dont wat to wear a belt lmao
im just saying its a thing. you dont have to conform to 'the man'. the guy asked about a belt and he was answered. if he wants to wear a belt its fine, and if you dont thats fine too.

theres just weird fashion norms people expect out there. and belts are one of them. There was just an aticle posted about how people who wear brown shoes are less likely to be hired than people with black (in business). Now imagine you show up with a tucked in dress shirt, with no belt.

Put spot treatment directly onto spots and moisturiser on around the spots. Don't exfoliate everyday. What's your skin type?

Has anyone bought anything from Sputnik1985? I'm thinking of copping an anorak, but I'm concerned about the quality.

I'd say my skin normal to moderately oily. I don't get acne often on my head, but when I do they usually are very inflamed and large and usually don't form heads or at least very slowly. Seem to be focused around temples, forehead and upper cheeks

How do you guys size JP sigs? I'm a tts 9.5 and they mutilate my feet, so I bought a pair in 10 and they're too fucking big.

I need new clothes. Brand recommendations for mainly tees and outerwear please

Q: is Naked & Famous quality?

Q: is their Japanese selvedge denim actually Japanese selvedge denim?

Q: does their dye fade quickly?

COP OR NOT

I've got some mark mcnairy snuff suede bucks that have been sitting in my closet for 2 years now unworn.

My only problem with them is that they have a bright yellow sole.

It's a rubber dainite sole.

Anyone re-dyed rubber soles before?

Thinking of just going ham on it with a black sharpie.

But if anyone has a better idea let me know.

Your question is kinda like asking which is better? Kevlar or carbon fiber?

Need to know what you're hoping/looking to get out of them before I can answer.

Yes

Yes

Depends on the model

This jacket, black jeans and combat boots will it look autistic?

yes, but you can pull it off if you gain muscle probably.)

is it weird I coined the word normie before I ever heard of Veeky Forums let alone r9k?

Those reebs are fire
Would cop

is there any point in fashion if you're just an ugly piece of shit?

everything i wear looks dorky and awkward and my face just kills the fit anyway

I can't seem to find these shoes any help?

Once you find a style that suits you I'd say most ugly people are better off trying to dress well than not. It's just a question of finding a look that doesn't clash with you.

How ugly? Also what's your body shape?

Duped from last thread

Where do I cop my winter coat from lads, narrowed it down to these but welcome to any other suggestions in the same price range. Looking for something to keep me warm and go with shirts and chinos/dress pants so have pretty much decided on a navy overcoat.

cosstores.com/gb/Men/Coats_Jackets/Wool_coat/46909-52283404.1#c-24481

reiss.com/p/epsom-coat-mens-gabriel-in-navy/?category_id=1113

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/173000

massimodutti.com/gb/men/coats-&-jackets/smart-coat-c1403336p7583523.html?colorId=401&categoryNav=1403336

I'm a "pajeet" so what colors would look good on me?

anybody? canadians where u at

Got Tobaccos in light grey/black for 30€. Do they work with lighter brown jacket?

I can't really decide between these 2, I like them both equally. However, I feel like the second one might work better with the rest of my clothes while the first is less boring. What do y'all think?

I primarily wear chinos in these two colours, guess I'm going for what you would call a business casual look. What are some good shirt designs/colours to wear with these?

I work in a fiber plant and looking for a jacket / sweater for the winter that won't get ruined by glue and various material. Anyone have suggestions?

Get outside or gravity pope or the Bay

Anybody know where to get acid wash jeans like this? These are from pacsun but I have long ass legs and they don't have my size.

Any advice for wearing af1's? I mostly wear realitivly slim shoes (Chucks, Sk8 His, etc) and I picked up a pair of af1's to push myself out of my comfort zone, now I feel like they are disproportionally huge on my feet,

First day of sophomore year in HS on Tuesday, what should I wear?

Serious answers please

nothing

Is this a good effay starter wardrobe? I already have enough shoes

Upper:
Grey shirt
Black shirt
Denim shirt (acne)
Heather grey sweatshirt
Black sweatshirt
Green sweatshirt
Black watch flannel (ll bean)
Anorak
Parka

Lower:
Black jeans
Black Dickie's (maybe)
Light stone wash jeans
Khaki jeans/chinos
Cream corduroy pants (maybe)

Shoes:
Jack Purcell's

i don't have any black boots

any suggestions?

are you planning on just... buying a whole wardrobe out? cus it'll probably look odd if you do that

I have a pair of slim blue dickies i like a lot. The blacks are nice but are super black. Id add in a few more solid tees.

theres a boot thread thatll help ya out. Ton of options. Depends on your budget and what you generally like

What do you mean odd? I'm planning what I'm going to buy because I mostly just have athletic clothes.

Should I get Chelsea boots as well even if I have more of an athletic figure? I forgot to add them because I'm moving up north and will need something to survive the winter. Or something like pic related.

Where can I find a long jacket like pic related?

id have to see fit from head on, not a fan of those shoes but i think gray does fine

what are the boots in pic related? Id probably get mil surp, or like a heavier boot compared to chelseas for winter. Chelseas are fine for fall. For winter you need something water proof and with good tread. Most mil surp boots actually arent water proof, along with most leather boots, although they do offer like sprays and what not.

I think they're just black combat boots. Not sure on any specifics.

Rick Owens or Julius.

Where can I find a huge dump of inspo? Like a Gdrive or something.

Sorry, I put on stuff quickly, have to go to job tomorrow. I have whitish shoes too, just wanted to broader with some new footwear.

the ivy and seinfeld imgurs are in the archive

I think you'd look better with leather shoes on desu.

Got it thanks. SHould I keep these shoes, I mean can I wear them with something?

Should distress this more?

Where exactly?

Wear what you like. I think most sneakers are a bit childish but there are probably 10 more that disagree with me.

Well, it's a more casual jacket anyway. My derbies don't really work with it at all, sneaks are right. Just wanted to know about color combination. This is my typical early fall stuff, I put on my derbies and black shoes when it gets colder.

ok, obviously sweating isn't effay so someone fucking help me

i constantly sweat and have pits stains even when i'm doing nothing, literally could just be sitting in class and my underarms will get soaked

don't sweat anywhere else on my body, only pits

have tried a few different deodorants, none work

please help me Veeky Forums i feel like human trash

i normally never go to effay for help on deciding what pants to wear
but what should i wear with flyknit racer
any inspo is fine
thanks anons!!

buy pads and tape them to your arms

very discreet and effective

Joggers

w2c jacket

what are some good backpacks
my old one is breaking down and is just shit so i want something more fashionable

>14906▶
>File: 8TBfLfY.jpg (312 KB, 1600x1066)

You look nice :)

too bad its not me negro

19 year old guy. Trying to go for the 'dreamy introvert' look. Where do I even begin? The only shoes I have are boots so I was thinking of buying Vans or some other flat shoe. What's fashionable nowadays?

Also, I'm lean but I have quite thick legs. Skinny jeans are thus out of the question. What other trousers look good?

You are 19; work on your personality.

>dreamy introvert
Is this a thing you're trying to do or is that code for "I want to look good, but I'm shy as fuck". Also don't buy vans that shit is so common you might as well buy an olive bomber and a polo hat to go with it.

Looks shit unless youre a jap model

Well, it's more like I know I'll never be as confident or as funny as the other guys around. So my rationale is I may as well own who I am: a guy who isn't shy per se but prefers to get to know people one on one. The aesthetic I have in mind is comfortable clothes that don't show a lot of skin and and loose fitting.

No user, if you want to connect with others you must show skin. Wear Hawaiian shirts with shorts and sandals all year, you will get some weird looks, but its because they're interested in you. You need to garner attention with a specific style and if you're the "deep hawaiian shirt guy" everyone will come to you with their personal problems, you solve them and make a name for yourself. Use ancient hawaiian sayings, and change your name to Tito if possible.

Which colorway iPhone should I go with

Thinking about getting the space grey bc it's so minimal and dreamy, but at the same time I feel like white front is iconic

ive had white for the past 3 iphones, going back to grey next. wish the space grey was a bit darker

personally i like white looks better, but not all the time. Grey looks good all the time. for sure wait until they lower the price when the 7 comes out too bro

yeah my phone company reduced the prices for 6s already for the broke boys

I'll go with the space grey because I'll probably have to use it for a few years and the white may become tiring to look at

Thoughts on all white superstars?

I copped some and I think they look good

vans site

Why did you buy that

yeah ill prob be doing the same thing
doesnt seem like a huge upgrade to the 7 and i got the unlimtied plan with verizon so i gotta buy the phone out right

they tryna play a nigga

I was given the black shirt with the employee of the month patch, no longer have that job and I'm a fucciboi so the other patch got put on.

What are good brands for high-waisted, cropped, black pants? Seems very simple but I just want to know if there are well established brands.

I'm going to europe for a month at the end of the year (January).

I'm an Australian so I'm not used to cold weather. Will the following be enough to be comfortable on the streets of London/Paris/Rome. I could wear my ski jacket but I feel it will be too bulky

>Compression shirt
>Long sleeve shirt
>Liner jacket
>Shell jacket
>Gloves

BOTTOM
>Compression leggings
>Jeans
>Leather boots

Copped this at TJmaxx for $25
Original tag said $100 did I do good
Also should I put patches on it?

Some guy customized his sambas to look more like gats. I was thinking about doing it but was wondering your guys opinions, maybe it looks like shit and im not seeing it.

(Full Album) imgur.com/a/tN8TL

(also don't own the shoes yet so maybe an alternative would be nice)

Where can i find leather jackets WITH leather hoods?

Every time i look for leather jackets they always come with cotton hoods.

pic related

if you are 12
if you are AMG Team member

I like the one on the left better, but if the right one goes with your clothes then go for it.

but why user?

How are cheap monday jeans?

Good for the price. Wear mine on the daily