Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

ashleyweston.com/mens-clothing-fit-guide/how-should-a-t-shirt-fit/
store.americanapparel.net/en/sheer-jersey-short-sleeve-summer-t-shirt_6401?c=Steel Blue
killstar.com/collections/womens-tops/products/nasty-crop-top-b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

i feel shitty whenever people offer me food and i decline it, always give such shitty attitudes and try to shove food in my face. fuck off

thanks frogger!

I'm fat as fuck and I can't stop myself from eating and i just eat food that's bad for me all the time wtf do i do i really wanna stop but this shit is deadass addicting

just stop

Itll be really fucking hard at first, but when you get on a roll its easy to keep going. But once youre on the roll, do not stop for any reason. Decline birthday cake. Pretend to be sick for thanksgiving. One slip up and it can all come crashing down again

t. someone who lost 80 lbs then gained it all back in 1/4th the time

work out A LOT
cure your depression
take up a physical, active hobby that takes you outside and away from your kitchen (see the first tip)
have sex

This is a nice thread. Every night before I go to sleep I get really comfy on my bed, get under my comforter, put my laptop on my tummy, and visit the comfy thinspo thread.

it works and is the healthiest diet for you barring some form of digestive problem that doesn't let you eat fiber

Considering detoxing and fasting until I get used to not eating as much as I do

I already work a lot but if I go on lunch or whatever or after I'm done taking photos of my client I always treat myself with food and I gotta stop doing that and getting myself into a mindset where I don't want that shit. Like I refuse to eat mcdonalds or taco bell because it's disgusting i think i have to force myself to think that way about everywhere else I eat too

Try skipping meals. I only eat dinner but I can eat whatever I want for dinner. So I'm dreaming about a hamburger or pasta or whatever all day and then at 6pm I'll eat as much as I want, but it's always below my required calories. Just don't eat too fast, you'll feel full sooner than you would if you'd been eating all day. Your stomach shrinks. Might work for you.

Just an experienced nutritionalist coming through to say that starving yourself will only end with you constantly being self conscience and depressed. The best way to diet is simply by eating healthy. Not cutting meals. That's means no processed foods and exclusively natural foods. For example I make a banana and mixed berry smoothie in the morning for breakfast, a turkey, provolone, arugula sandwich for lunch, and maybe pasta/a sandwich/ shrimp tacos/ mixed meat platter (salami, prosciutto, fine cheese, grapes/ other fruit). I'm an athlete and I function off of this and I can say it is a very clean way to eat. Lots of fruit and protein, that's your route to a healthy lifestyle. Simply starving yourself and not even working out will leave you looking like a holocaust victim. Honestly, nobody finds a skinny fat emotionally insecure millennial attractive. TDLR; EAT HEALTHY AND WORK OUT AND YOULL LOSE THE WEIGHT AND BE ATTRACTIVE. The working out part will tone parts of your body that people find attractive (butt, legs, maybe arms biceps if you're a guy) and this can literally be just cardio. Starving yourself will only lead to a sad, pathetic case of crippling anorexia that you will never get over. Whatever way you're starving yourself, STOP and follow my advice. You can feel good and lose weight. It's not hard. Formerly 270 pounds, currently 180, 6'4" athlete.

tl;dr

read it, it's worded pretty simply

Hi friend, I would recommend doing at scholar.Google search on detoxifying, the term and concept are a sham, that being said, I understand the mentality behind it and do like the idea of ridding the body of bad resources, unfortunately it doesn't work like that

Nigga fasting aint bad for a nigga

no

What brand tshirts does /thinspo/ buy? 6'0 skele man here, I feel small shorts are too short but medium shirts are too loose.

ashleyweston.com/mens-clothing-fit-guide/how-should-a-t-shirt-fit/

Omg I turned down my favorite fried chicken and fried potatoes today I'm gonna make it I'm so happy

Big Dog

Post male thinspo

Yohji Yamamoto

drapes better on skinny people.

ilu frof

I don't think that I will get out of bed tomorrow.

i broke and had cookies and milk after eating today and put me 332 calories over for today. Im gonna go walking till i burn it all off

Fill your time with something time consuming. When I went from eating pizza everyday to eating well, I fasted for a couple weeks first. I played league of legends for 2 weeks straight. I hate video games but you would be surprised how fast the day goes by when you're playing them.

Different user. Would there be much point in doing the Raw Till 4 but then at 4 just eating sorta whatever (within reason of course)? I could never be vegan, but I can do fruits and veggies 'til four easily enough.

woo just walked for an hour and a half 350 calories burned off. fuck that was not worth some cookies and milk. wont make that mistake agian

>sleeves should hug arms tightly
>going for twinkish, skinnyfag look
Do they even make men's shirts with arms skinny enough?

How do you even get an accurate measure of calories burned while walking/running?

S Health App, i think it measures avg distance and avg speed and calcualtes how much energy burned

No kidding. If you look at the related article at the bottom of the page it recommends these store.americanapparel.net/en/sheer-jersey-short-sleeve-summer-t-shirt_6401?c=Steel Blue shirts, they seem to have narrow sleeves.

No

Oh good eye. Thanks dude

If you end up getting one be sure to tell me how it fits!

I saw a girl looking just like her on my subway today
her entire outfit was some silk babydoll thing, looked really weird

I was like you trying to stop eating like a fatfuck for 4 years, you have to start slow or experiment with how much of a deficit you can handle. I fast a lot it's easier to not eat at all then to eat a healthy meal because it "triggers" me sometimes. Or try to stay busy so you can't think of food.

I want to fucking stick my dick in that so bad

If you diet to get down to a BMI of 15/16 and then maintain your weight with a healthy diet (no dangerous ED behaviors), how dangerous is it actually to be that underweight? Can you actually die? All of the runway models seem to be doing fine...

Ever actually looked at some of their faces? You can tell which ones are naturally thin and probably eat at a ~500 calorie deficit. But then there are the ones with bones all over the place and thigh gaps as wide as the fucking bering straight-- those are the girls that eat ~200 cals a day, and you can see how worn their skin is under the make-up. Their eyes are exhausted, they don't look focused or attentive at all.

My sister was 43kg at 170cm so like 15bmi my sister was like that for four months before my parents forced her to eat so I don't know she did look fraile and pale af

There really aren't a lot of runway models that have that washed out look anymore, I think people are more diligent now after all of the accusations against the fashion industry.

you spelled cute wrong

she was cute
but the outfit was weird

w2c shirt

killstar.com/collections/womens-tops/products/nasty-crop-top-b

It only works if you also do a ton of cardio like she and her man do.

If I was a guy, Lukas would be my ultimate thinspo.

That sounds great though.

Purely being underweight isn't healthy as long as you're getting the right nutrition.

>Purely being underweight isn't healthy
*unhealthy
oopsie

how tall is he?

I think he said he was 6'2".

You'll be fine as long as you don't get sick, but your chances to die from any infectious disease that's worse than a cold will skyrocket.

I've been around those BMIs twice. 16 is, on 500-800cal/day, where I started to feel like shit, lost memories, could do very little but think about food. It feels fine when actually eating right though, on a 500cal deficit. I was there and lower for 7 months the first time and now about 6 months? I wouldn't say it's that dangerous on it's own if you don't look auschwitz mode. I only started at a BMI of 20 though and a high bf%.

I don't get my period but my vitals are all okay. Sorry 4 personal blog

>I don't get my period
Don't you get worried about that? From what i gather, amenorrhea isn't purely caused by low weight but low energy availability and you don't seem to starve yourself.

I think mine's due to low weight, I don't starve or eat unhealthy, I'm not deficient in anything and I lost it pretty much at the exact same weight both times.

It should probably bother me more than it does but I don't really want my own kids anyway. I'll gain weight if I ever get osteoporosis or something.

>skinny dipping in a lake where anyone could come along
Lewd.

She was at a nudist resort there I believe

Damn.
>tfw no qt thinspo nudist gf

>I've been around those BMIs twice. 16 is, on 500-800cal/day,
But if eating at your TDEE at a BMI of 16, it would be higher..
>5' 10" 115-lbs (bmi of 16.5), TDEE == ~1650 if sedentary.
>5' 3" 91-lbs (bmi of 16.1) TDEE == ~1350 sedentary

There is literally no reason to go below 1000 calories, even if a pocket qt.

Having an attention whore girlfriend would get old.

>le unironic misogyny meme

What are you even on about? I was comparing how BMI 15/16 feels on a dumb crash diet vs how it feels on a diet with a ~500 cal deficit. I agree with you that going under 1000 is stupid tho

How's it misogyny to not want a gf that would think being an """"instagram model"""" is a good idea? That's not hating women.

Because you sound like the typical /pol/ster who thinks all women are disloyal hypergamous sluts who will do anything for money.
What's wrong with being a model and posting pics to instagram?

Well I'm not.

She's not a model, she's just posting photos to instagram. Having a girlfriend that had such low self esteem she needed to get constant reinforcement from instagram wouldn't be my ideal gf.

>I'll gain weight if I ever get osteoporosis or something.

Yeah it's really easy to say that.

Yeah I know, but I did gain it back once before (properly, not by binging). I trust myself.

nigga what's that to do with self-esteem?

hi satan

It's getting uncomfy again. Get comfy and post some thinspo, Veeky Forumsm.

Have a froggo visits Alana and Lily thinspo.

do you think lily and alana would make fun of froggo if they saw him in a restaurant ordering water?

i think so unfortunately ;c

:c

what is this stay hidratted meme?

t. someone who hasn't been on Veeky Forums for years

someone posts an apu / halp halper frog reminding everyone to stay hydrated pretty much every thread.

that's pretty much it. I think it took off because staying hydrated is actually helpful and some people (like me) do sort of need reminders. It's a conditioning meme to get people into the habit of hydrating, I guess. the halp halper frog is also cute which helps.

As other user said, its a good reminder. When intentionally eating less, people may forget that they should still keep drinking normal amounts of water.

How long has it been getting posted?

Good Day /thinspo/

how are you? what are your plans for the day?

>fucked up last night and got a burger because i was drunk
>also saw a 9/10 /thinspo/ goddess in the bar but thought she was way out of my league

but for today

>oats and yoghurt 300kcal
>probably not eat anything until dinner which will be sub 1000kcal
>lots and lots of water

need some motivation, been eating at a surplus every day for the past week or so and need to break the habit. Last time I weighed myself I was 9 stone (128lbs) which was before last week's binge, height is 6ft (male), want to get to around 8.5 stone (so like 120lbs). Stay hydrated guys

Why have recent /thinspo/ threads been so uncomfy? Stop fighting.

i know, they've been making me sad

in other news i've gone from 60kg to 52kg but i think i might be platueing again
would it be unwise to go down from 1100 to 1000 kcal a day? should i just wait a week to see if it suddenly drops off?

What's your calorie budget? And by how much are you overeating?

How long have you been plateauing?

hello friend who is this girl?

what is your goal wait user? how tall are you? cause 52kg sounds pretty thin already

faemilie on Tumblr, emytupper on Instagram

thx

Na ah.. the point of 4 o clock is to prevent digestive issues since raw foods digest faster than cooked. Animal products are on average very calorie dense, and fiberless. So if you really wanna lose weight, no..

>52kg sounds pretty thin already

Not them but I'm pretty pudgy when I'm at 52kg

Being short is suffering