Does somebody now a boot with a slim silhouette?

Does somebody now a boot with a slim silhouette?
Maybe like the Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy?

By the way /boot general/

>now

got a grey pair of these. they're pretty good. also does anyone know of an all black military esc boot I can get for around £100

Uuuups

why are palladium so popular here, they're so disgusting.
They're like what you would see a Diesel model wear

Then give another option Nigger

>palladium
>popular

They're discussed sometimes but you'll rarely if ever see someone here who actually owns a pair

carpe diem, a1923

people claim palladiums are good quality but i dont buy it. i had my pair for less than six months before holes blew out in the same place on the heel of both boots, and im hardly even active. i have the baggys but maybe others are put together better.

>tfw have light gray pair of these
>tfw can't find gray cargo pants to compliment them for a semi-lunarcore fit

>tfw my humanities professor was wearing the same all-black, half sized palladiums that I was wearing on the first day of class

Mine are still fine after a year. It's like jeans, how the hell are you guys destroying your clothes so quickly just from regular use? Got them for less than converse too and converse don't last long at all.

my pairs blew out at the heels too, but that was because I threw them in the laundry a couple of times. only two pairs of shoes hitting each other for an hour with no padding, and then being centrifuged, apparently fucked them up.. same thing happened to another pair of NB runners...

and recently I wrecked a pair of $150 dress pants because I left them for too long when I was washing them by hand...

ah well

I hate wearing boots.

Thalidomine problems.

Old leather army boots were slim af. Search your local thrift/surplus store.

Yeah man, I'm stuck with leather Bates right now, miserable excuse for a boot. Aren't you authorized to get a lighter boot if you want?

Ya. But they arnt worth the $150 upgrade

Then don't bitch about your boots, pouge,

That's probably because you are a boot and got issued that faggot.

just semi-crippling depression + laziness + actually not being quite poor enough to care enough about clothes being wrecked

hence "ah well"

nike sfb boot, goes for $140