deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/category/patches
expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/
nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/
jetblackstains.bigcartel.com/
etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside
ebay.com/itm/DEA-EUROPE-ASIA-AFRICA-DRUG-ENFORCEMENT-PATCH-/361264239256?hash=item541d06d298
ebay.com/itm/United-States-First-Armored-Division-Old-Ironsides-Patch-/221727968197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0044bc5
ebay.com/itm/Canon-Digital-Camera-Printer-Service-Lens-Red-Iron-Patch-Embroidered-Logo-0032-/171743340979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcb369b3
ebay.com/itm/ISAF-PATCH-GREEN-WITH-VELCRO-ROUND-/400900591408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d57898f30
jumpthegun.co.uk/category/Patches_
indiegogo.com/projects/mdma-the-movie
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflective-patch-80-x-50-mm-velcro/17486
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shippping-Garment-accessories-Handmade-bullion-wire-embroidery-badge-patch-United-States-Air-Force-Star-Roundel/1378146415.html
storenvy.com/products/17577734-bad-hair-day-corpsetits-embroidered-patch
storenvy.com/stores/287090-mokuyobi-threads
ballandchainco.com
gypsywarrior.com/accessories/pins-patches.html
lilbullies.com/collections/patches
creepycompany.com/
deathtraitors.com/shop/
wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/product/
shopfreeradicals.com/
sadtruthsupply.com/
innerdecay.bigcartel.com/product/hard-times-patch
bershka.com/gb/man/new-collection/bomber-jacket/polyester-bomber-jacket-c1010073020p100668501.html?colorId=800
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-sale-1P-kid-coolt-Children-trouser-Iron-On-Embroidered-Patch-ForCloth-Cartoon-Badge-Garment-Appliques/32704931433.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016year-New-arrival-1PC-coconut-tree-Iron-On-Embroidered-Patch-For-Cloth-Cartoon-Badge-Garment-Appliques/32703030507.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016year-New-arrival-1PC-80-Iron-On-Embroidered-Patch-For-Cloth-Cartoon-Badge-Garment-Appliques-DIY/32704939397.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OLPUpsd58nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>W2C bro?
Ebay, etsy, aliexpress and invididual bigcartels are your best shot. There is no one single perfect website that has all the good stuff. Wade through the shit to find what you need. That said, you can check out the following links for cool stuff

Bigcartel:
>innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches

>dagobahtraders.bigcartel.com/category/patches

>adipocere.bigcartel.com/

>lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges

>hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches

>ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/

>deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches

>wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/category/patches

>expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/

>feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/

>expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/

> nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/

> jetblackstains.bigcartel.com/

Etsy:
> etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside

Ebay:
> ebay.com/itm/DEA-EUROPE-ASIA-AFRICA-DRUG-ENFORCEMENT-PATCH-/361264239256?hash=item541d06d298
> ebay.com/itm/United-States-First-Armored-Division-Old-Ironsides-Patch-/221727968197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0044bc5
> ebay.com/itm/Canon-Digital-Camera-Printer-Service-Lens-Red-Iron-Patch-Embroidered-Logo-0032-/171743340979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcb369b3
> ebay.com/itm/ISAF-PATCH-GREEN-WITH-VELCRO-ROUND-/400900591408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d57898f30

Misc:
>jumpthegun.co.uk/category/Patches_
> indiegogo.com/projects/mdma-the-movie
> varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflective-patch-80-x-50-mm-velcro/17486
> aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shippping-Garment-accessories-Handmade-bullion-wire-embroidery-badge-patch-United-States-Air-Force-Star-Roundel/1378146415.html

Anyone know where i can get small patches, like less than 3 inches

Link to op
storenvy.com/products/17577734-bad-hair-day-corpsetits-embroidered-patch

storenvy.com/stores/287090-mokuyobi-threads

ballandchainco.com

innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches

gypsywarrior.com/accessories/pins-patches.html

dagobahtraders.bigcartel.com/category/patches

adipocere.bigcartel.com/

lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges

hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches

lilbullies.com/collections/patches

ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/

creepycompany.com/

deathtraitors.com/shop/

deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches

wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/product/

expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/

feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/

expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/

shopfreeradicals.com/

nofuturesoftgoods.bigcartel.com/

etsy.com/shop/monstersoutside

sadtruthsupply.com/

What's the best inner decay art patch? I think I'm going to go with the death of Marat or Judith slaying Holofernes

I personally like Flowers with Vase but do you mang I like your picture as well

Once again i need help deciding on which patch to put on my bag what do you like Veeky Forums?

Far left k-9 patch goes with the color the best

What kind of big patch could I put on a black military field jacket? Or is it better to put nothing on it?

Don't do Saturn Devours His Son or Death of Marat. Both are too played out. I just ordered Dante and Virgil in Hell and I'll probably order Ophelia soon

By the way, does anyone know what the deal is with "ON PRE-ORDER WILL SHIP EARLY JULY"

I'm hoping that's outdated right?

black goes well with most things, not sure on the silhouette of the jacket or the aesthetics of it, but some patches go nicer with it

would need to see the jacket familia

Kind of tacky bud

WHEN I WAS

The dog police patches are probably your best bet. I like the Holland one more

Thinking of copping the hard times patch from inner decay. innerdecay.bigcartel.com/product/hard-times-patch
I like the design and I don't think it's too edgy. Would it go with this bomber?

Definitely

Wc2 that bomber?

that would be dope

w2c bomber?

bershka.com/gb/man/new-collection/bomber-jacket/polyester-bomber-jacket-c1010073020p100668501.html?colorId=800

This bad boy is getting patched the fuck up

thanks mate

Why not just buy a new non-orange backpack and put your patches on that? It'll look 5x better and the pack probably costs less than the patches you're going to put on it

Far less tacky than Mr. Pretendacop above me.

>Far less tacky than Mr. Pretendacop above me.
what does this even mean

MY FATHER

Because I've had this one for 13 years so it means a lot to me

just copped this, what should I put it on

1st for GOAT

your patch is bullshit

Painting/art patches, ironic patches, and police/army patches are objectively 0/10

Pull up

See: Nah, The Rock is a dope movie.

hyuhh

How faggoty are Space Jackets?

like taking a flighty jacket and covering it in space patches. pic unrelated.

I already started buying them, I have a grey bomber that looks vaguely NASAesque.

Does it matter what the level of faggorty is?

Being Veeky Forums boils down to this, doing you and not giving a single fuck. I dress like Shia La Beof and I wear what I want, I dont care. If you think it looks good then it looks good. Being Veeky Forums is being confident in what you wear bro.

This kind of rhetoric only exists to get people to dress in stuff we'll post in a cringe thread.

>better ask these people I don't know if I should dress the way I like

Post my ass in a cringe thread. I literally don't care.
you shouldn't either.

What are some hotline Miami-esque patches?

>COOL
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-sale-1P-kid-coolt-Children-trouser-Iron-On-Embroidered-Patch-ForCloth-Cartoon-Badge-Garment-Appliques/32704931433.html
>California
aliexpress.com/item/2016year-New-arrival-1PC-coconut-tree-Iron-On-Embroidered-Patch-For-Cloth-Cartoon-Badge-Garment-Appliques/32703030507.html
>80s
aliexpress.com/item/2016year-New-arrival-1PC-80-Iron-On-Embroidered-Patch-For-Cloth-Cartoon-Badge-Garment-Appliques-DIY/32704939397.html

Im just looking for feedback
youtube.com/watch?v=OLPUpsd58nQ
Adam Savage does a lot of vids about movie props and I liked the concept of having a jacket covered in a career's worth of patches and all the places you could take that story.
I realize it can easily be done poorly, but it's a cool thought. I have the classic Space Explorer patch on my sleeve. There's a Time Traveler patch out there in the same style I want to hunt down for the other sleeve.

This.

I felt awesome today in an outfit that got #wrecked in the WAYWT thread.

Use Veeky Forums as inspiration, a resource, but you shouldn't require validation to feel good about what you put together and what you inherently like.

I have this cool logo imma make a patch with but fuck sharing it with you guys

lunar as fuck, love the faded orange, its something you don't see often and isnt bright enough to be loud.

W2c?