80's/90's Business Fashion Thread

>buttoning the bottom button and not the middle one.
The ABSOLUTE mad man.

This is a SFW board. Get that shit out of here.

square toed shoes didnt even exist back then

why?? literally everyone looked terrible in suits in the 90's. Wide, puffy, not fitting. Weve come so far since then

Oh so far

Nobody wears suits this tight and if they do theyre a fag. We really have come far

But that Armani drape though

'80s and '90s business wear are pretty different, and certainly the '90s weren't a monolith. I know less about the '80s, but have some 1998 Prada.

what a retarded and over-generalized statement to make

>charcoal and navy suits
>white and light blue shirts

everyone looks so generically conservative. when did it change?

It changed when hipsters came and made everything super skinny and "unique"

>nineties
>no square-toes

90s Armani produced some good suits.

80's Armani

kek

went in to get my blazer tailored the other day since i couldn't get the particular model with a narrow enough waist for my shoulders and the dude literally went off for a good ten minutes about people coming in and having him do exactly that

If you guys want some good 90s business suit inspo, check out Reviewbrah, its all he wears.

Only fat people have a problem with suits like this.

The future of fashion is form-fit. Women are already there with slut leggings/yoga pants. Men are following along nicely.

The 80s 90s power suit needs to comeback

It sure does, I feel like I'm one of the only people that still wears 6x1 double breasted suits. Have about 5 in my closet.

The trend is going another direction now, with wider lapels and wider trousers becoming more usual. They're slim and flattering, just not ugly like in that picture.

It's a classic 6x1 double breasted you dip, that's how you button them.

wow faggot

What flyover place do you live in? Toronto? Muncie?

Nobody wears that shit anymore except teenagers attending a quinceaƱera
Fashion forward today means lapels extending just past the halfway mark, meaning a standard conservative business suit where the lapel doesn't reach quite that far is actually more on trend than a horrible skinny suit like The main thing that separate fashion forward from business standard is that fashion forward is favoring peak lapels, otherwise they're basically the same look

I have a 4x1 from the 80's that's can still pass off as a pretty good suit, the only feature that gives t away is the larger shoulder pads, but I think they still look good

Yuppie fashion need to make a comeback. Fuck this hipster bummy fashion that's popular these days.

I'd rather see those clothes on someone who can pull them off.

Yeah, whatever happened to caring about how you looked?

'scuse you

Not a big fan of the late 90s power suit, but I'm not really a big fan of the modern cropped blazer either. It's time for a 50/60s revival.

COOP? IS THAT YOU COOP?