Stranger things

Is Stranger Things /fa?

yes

Jonathan looks pretty decent for an 80s core style

I wanna throatfuck Nancy

same I wanted to do dirty things to that girl. Then her fits were also nice so overall good show

>tfw she has anorexia and is legit probably gonna die irl

The fits were dope as fuck, one of my favorite details about the show desu.

Johnathan had some really nice fits.

Pic related, would wear/10.

from me gagging her with my cock desu yeah

w2c jacket and/or comfy sweater

>tfw her jawline in stronker than mine

For the jacket search around on ebay or in thriftshops for vintage levis jackets, the sweater is harder because there are so many factors in a sweater to make it look as good as that, I mean there are many sweaters with that colour but you won't find many with the same textre, thickness etc. Maybe try looking at sweaters from margaret howell or apc

Fuck Nancy. Seriously. Just like every whore in the world, freely giving the first chad she sees the most precious gift given to her in life, her virginity. Now what does Nancy have? Nothing, She gave away the one thing in life that gave her value. Now she is nothing but an unpure used trash whore. Used goods to the t.

>She gave away the one thing in life that gave her value
A completely abstract concept like virginity that has no actual physical manifestation? Yeah she's useless now that she's just like she was before

That's because she's anorexic.

I think you're in the wrong place. We're talking about clothes here you dweeb.

>loving someone who gave herself to another man where he used her like a whore and did everything he wanted to get her off and than tossed her to the side

Disgusting. You basically have used goods now. You gave this guy so much power over you, this guy who sexually had his way with the girl you love. I will never understand how someone can love a girl who has had another guys penis in their mouths. That will never go away and he will always be that other guys property. And every time that guy will see you with "you love' he will laugh at his conquest of your love and view you as a lesser man and dominate you.

>being this insecure
just kys basement dweller

I realized yesterday the show's plot is pretty shit and is being carried heavily by its style and atmosphere. Sounds pretty Veeky Forums to me.

kind of like twin peaks

which is also very Veeky Forums

lmao

it actually boggles me that twin peaks has so many episodes.

when essentially the main plot is:

a guy kills his daughter. the goofy fbi man comes and realizes the guy is a supernatural serial killer. the supernatural essence then [spoilers]infects the goofy fbi man[/spoilers]

what are some other shows like this

i think i like this kind of show a lot

freaks and geeks

all the better to see my cock while i throatfuck her

ooo

ill have a look

it legitimately hurts my heart that people like that exist.
>tfw no gf

more like

>tfw autistic fucklord who views women as "goods"

Lol Twin Peaks is a much more complex show than you guys are giving it credit for. Much of the show's plot lies in two key things: the dichotomy of every day life and evil human beings and visual motifs (i.e., owls, coffee, etc.)

thinspo

this is depressing to look at. hope she is/will be okay

This is spot on.

You are stupid

Most effay show of all time imo

She is the definition of being pretty without being attractive

Yea it's called personality. Something 99% of the userbase of Veeky Forums doesn't have

she pulled off the awkward teenager look perfectly in the show

That's true, but not what I'm talking about. I'm saying that I can appreciate her beauty and not feel the least bit of attraction to her, much like looking at a painting or sculpture. She has that graceful aesthetic beauty, but not the lovable, sexy, feminine type of beauty.

am i the only one that thinks jonathan looks like a young norman reedus

Twin Peaks is great, but the things that you're talking about that make it great are better categorized under the term "themes" than "plot".

Plot is the advancement of events in the story, and usually pertains to the timeline of main arc. This is why people distinguish between "plot" and "filler" episodes when discussing TV shows. It's not that filler is bad, as you noted, filler can be full of amazing themes, dialogue, sideplots, atmosphere, etc. that all contribute to the greatness of a show.

I seriously got a very similar sweater at JCP from the St.John's Bay brand last year.