What -core is Ralph Lauren?

what -core is Ralph Lauren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitchfuckingcore

well, he designed Downton Abbey essentially and some of his suiting is nice. Polo is just a nig brand that charges a $70 markup on a polo shirt.

White dad core

Ralph is hood as fuck. We out here.

Chavcore

poor people's idea of rich people's clothes -core

/thread

I think Ralph is one of those things that can be worn by people in the hood and people at country clubs which is what makes it such a unique brand. They're vintage stuff is really cool imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU

Vintage Ralph is pretty cool

hoodcore/fratcore

This, it's not high fashion but it's a brand that knows it's market and has made its place in the clothing world.

Ralph is the father of shit-tier college brands like Abercrombie and hollister

Ralph Lauren is good
Ralph Lauren Purple Label is good

Polo Ralph Lauren is shit chav tier

I can't cook. Incidentally, I don't go to Veeky Forums and spam my worthless, shit-tier knowledge of cooking. So it just perplexes me that you people who clearly don't know shit about clothing and fashion feel the need to spam your worthless, shit-tier opinions here.

he right tho

it's pretty fucking versatile.

like I see street urchin teenagers and rich baby boomer golf players wearing the same jackets and hats all the time.

Italian made rl purple label and even some black label is high quality. Benchmade English shoes are good shit. Vintage USA made stuff is goat.

That being said, everything else is trash.

too-bad-all-of-it-has-a-tacky-logo-core

It's essentially Americana. Ralph is a connoisseur of Americana so it's quite the accomplishment that his own brand has become a staple of it. Just as America made Lacoste's tennis shirt synonymous with polo, Ralph took that same shirt and made it synonymous with his Polo brand. Beyond Polo for the southern fratboys and east coast gangbangers, you have Purple Label for the high power CEO swag, RRL for western inspired trustfund hipster swag, Denim and Supply for the country western inspired rockstar swag. Ralph is on a mission to creep into every American subculture.

i only own one indigo RL polo,but i have 3 of their vintage jackets

ralph is its own core.

vintage ralph

vintage polo sport

vintage polo jeans comp.

anything thats newer isnt really tight. unless its the jackets from the denim and supply branch

that new army jacket is fuckin nuts

>e

"newer" as in after the P wing collection (92')

See rich boys wearing polo
Have nicer pieces I got from the thrift store for 6$

Have a smug sense of superiority

This exactly. It's strange because you have hood people wear Ralph with the huge logo and it's just tacky and you have people who wear it in a formal setting and it looks "rich". Excellent point.

Anyone have any recommendations for pieces of Ralph Lauren clothing?