Wallet Thread

Wallet Thread.

I'm in the market for a new wallet, just sold my yeezys for a healthy amount and want to get myself a nice, designer wallet

I've been looking at the zip CDG one but I'm open to suggestions. Lets see what you've got Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.doverstreetmarket.com/cdg-leather-wallet-classic-line-black-sa7100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have a vintage CDG zip around wallet, would recommend

Bag maker here. Post any wallet you want and I'll make it for half the price (excl. shipping) + personalized embossing.

You'll lack the fancy designer logo though.

I really really like that, definitely made me want to get one more

this badboy

Zip wallets are for traveling and not everyday carry, please keep this in mind because you'll give off a very juvenile vibe otherwise

looks shit, won't do

>a zip that size
>travel
get lost

I have a CDG zip wallet, that is slightly smaller than this one. I highly recommend it. shop.doverstreetmarket.com/cdg-leather-wallet-classic-line-black-sa7100

Already posted in recent cops thread, but I'll post it here as it is a recent wallet purchase.

Goyard grey eight card slot billfold.

switched back to my Slim Sleeve after the last wallet thread lol
feels good man

>he actually bought a goyard

cool pattern man!!!!!!!

goyard monogram is basically the new LV

kys uncultured pleb

Would you prefer to have the full zip or the half zip? I've looked at the one you linked but I think I want one with card slots

I've got this one. I kind of regret not going for the smaller one because this model is definitely not front-pocketable.

But aside from that it's a joy to use. Cool colors too

this is what I have
would recommend

Welp, I bought that exact one for like $5 in a thrift store.
I just couldn't deal with the garish colours.
I threw it away in the end.

omg the manufacturing of this is horrendous.
the one in OP already isn't that well made of a wallet but at least it has folded edges and doesn't look as shabby DYI kiddie craft kit as that one.

are they the same price? if yes they reduced the amount of work needed by half and still charge the same.

monster-energy-drink core

>not a paper-thin tyvek wallet lined with tinfoil to protect your plastic money from hackers
are you guys over 40 wearing socks and sandals?

frick off nerd
real men use cash

yo it can hold bills as well
>real men does x
kek tell me when your mum let's you have a bank account m80

>kek
frick off memekid
tell me when you're man enough to buy a proper wallet and not some high school kid gimmicky shit

like this? or this xD

i have a smaller blue cdg one with only 2 sides zip. got it 3 years ago, still love it, would 100% recommend, too.

There's two kinds people who use cash
Poor people who cash their checks
And rich mother fuckers who carries around 10k in 100s for everyday spending
Everyone else in the middle uses cards

Are there any good looking RFID Blocking wallets?

not in cash countries desu

My last Paul Smith wallet lasted me at least 4-5 years. Not exactly the same, but similar to pic.