Veeky Forums discord

Veeky Forums discord.

discord.gg/8cYBmtN

and also a hand chat

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/C71pBGmC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aww. Saw this on /r9k., There's like a tag for Veeky Forums people apparently.

wtf

are voice aesthetics a thing?

yes they are

i heard the admin is a cuck and preys on women if they join the chat... kinda weird

is this the one with the 13 year old girl that dudes were worshiping? or was that a different one

>gamers oriented communication software
>effay

yep. at least 2 of the admins are confirmed pedos

I got broads in jamboricks

none of the Veeky Forums discords are like that, this is the hand chat

A HAND CHAT

yep. but the girl was in the old chat that got banned. this is the new one they just started.

it's the adam guy and the "blu" guy.

iirc they have had multiple chats like this before, and they're actually not allowed on discord

WHAT IS UP DUDES THIS IS BIG BOY HAND DUDE PERSONALLY VOUCHING FOR THIS CHAT TELL EM I SENT YOU FOR FREE SWAG

i think this guy is one of the pedo mods desu

theyre both allowed on discord. im pretty sure

they've done the same thing before. every new user needs to post some kind of picture of themselves that seems inconspicuous - but it's a way for them to groom new users. quite ingenious

Hmm seems fishy. but it is a hand chat after all

after that "adam" guy found out i was a girl he sent me a pic of his hand covered in cum and threatened to doxx me if i leave the chat

yall shotabois ruining all our good time i heard they slang ketamine some1 call the cops

yeah the one named goobas is preying on all of the girls, asking them if he can send dick pics and shit

lol

shotabois

they bringing drugs, theyre bringing crime theyre rapists

this is adam he posted this pic to some other discord

im incredibly gay

guys the mods there are horrible. that adam guy pm'd me a pic of his gaping, wide asshole (he told me its due to him gobbling and riding black cocks all day) as well as his balls covered in nutella. he then asked me to eat his hazelnuts (ummm whatever that means) when i told him that i was a girl. so please avoid him

dis is adam he posted this pic to some other discord

baka that aint me this dude looks like a blow up doll baka

pastebin.com/C71pBGmC

logs from the old chat

this is adam he posted this to #waywt in one of the Veeky Forums chats

dude adam

>mfw the guys in discord actually freak out about some invented lines in a pastebin

>tfw when another user is a raging faggot

adam, take a few deep breaths and don't be >trolled so easily

oh yeah if you are brown or black then adam/blu will call you names and then ban you

yeah. adam is a white supremacist (despite not being white). he literally said that white people deserve white land, black people deserve black land, etc.

I was in the original one, and left as soon as she said she was 13 or 14. I watched multiple dudes in their late teens-early 20s hit on her/ act like creepers after finding this out, well aware of how young she was and how illegal it is.
I'm so glad to hear that she got banned

Jesus Christ, this whole thread is full of bullshit. It's just a Veeky Forums discord chat. Even an unexpectedly friendly one.

adam stop the damage control

im trying!!!!11111!!!

theres so many meanies here!!!111

LMFAO WHO WROTE THIS POST DM ME THANKS

:>41 posts
>11 posters

discord threads are the worst

brothers and sisters of earth, please dont join this chat. this is robark cheng of the neo earth good government fleet from 2072 and adam, the moderator, is actually a spy planted by the cathraxxi aliens and not an actual human being. in the year 2016, the cathraxxis are planning a slow but sure invasion of planet earth. adam is using the hand pics sent to allow them to study the human anatomy and produce a virus that eradicates the human race via touch. the cathraxxis are on the verge of dying out due to their sun and have determined earth as a suitable candidate. please, for the sake of your own planet, stay away from this discord. as i am typing this they are currently tracking me down but im using technologies which allow me to send this message to you. please head my warninofhfhrbfnfn aagh jrhrhdbejakakw....

we have a lot of feminine penises desu

thanks

>join server
>nobody in voice chat
>everyone text chatting
might as well use IRC. this shit is dumb.

shit aint live yet you gotta wait till later hours usually

it is lit

*dabs*

>see this
>compare it to the rick owens discord
You guys are the cancer that killed fa.

this actually aint the real Veeky Forums discord. the real Veeky Forums discord has rick, raf, rei, yohji, issey, ann, tatsuro, boris, etc. all as members of it. that chat is simply used so that those with the sexiest hands get into that chat.

>the real Veeky Forums discord has rick, raf, rei, yohji, issey, ann, tatsuro, boris
wow sounds like a really banging chat my dude

bump