WAYWT

old one has run its course,

WAYWT give one piece of constructive criticism edition or get bent

fear the grid

safe space/10

fucking trash, kys

you must get triggered a lot

awful

happy labor days friends! roast up some dogs and crack a few brewskis!

change socks

+1 for the beat up sk8his

you guys arent following the rules! you gotta get bent now!

Nice, w2c sweater?

Slob

The funny part is that if she does get triggered by this, it's self-confirming, though it may be a natural reaction to a stream of insults. You people are downright evil. It's a 6.8/10, like, 68% of girls dress worse.

I like.
Beat Vans, nice.

??????????

transition from boot to pants looks off

pants are way too tapered
most boring outfits i've ever seen

Yeah true but how do you make a fit with a bomber jacket more spicy?

The grids are not complemented with anything, which gives off an incomplete feeling.
What I would do is complement it with a solid colour.
The grid on your phone does are not the same which just look tryhard as fuck.
It's like wearing full adidas like a slav, but worse.

Better luck next time.

Don't like those beat up vans.
Far too beat up, I can see your teal socks.

Don't like the style, but doesn't mean it's bad. Pulled off okay.
Can't see the whole cap, but judging from the back of it, I feel like it doesn't mesh that well with your style.

Not that bad of a start compared to other WAYWT threads.
Though we need some kind of board culture to keep people from shitposting and posting without trying.

rvlt

goodbyejin.jpg

w2c jacket

alternate
COS

I'm Hat was this free thing from an organizational day, says "BE DRUG FREE". Just needed something to keep the drizzle out my eyes. Thanks though man, appreciate the real feedback

kinda basic but i like it fampai

how should i kill myself?

a noose

Ramones don't work here at all. The top is incredibly slim, but the bottom if just the opposite. If you want samurai core, you need super small shoes, but if you want avant-garde fashion lover, you need a bulkier top.

does the tuck look retarded?

not entirely but if that is the first time you're going to wear something to that effect you will look retarded

here's hoping I live up to my first post

garbage just like the first

how can I do it better pls ?

colors, textures, silhouettes, anything

ID on beanie?

nah, just contemplating whether the trousers are too high for a tuck

the crop on the pants is too high

boring, and it's not 2011 anymore, you can drop the "minimalism" shit

would marry you and steal your beanie

shoulda gone with actual dress shoes, pants looks weird from this angle, but think it's fine otherwise :0

you two should hook up, I wanna see your kid's head

I hope my kids don't have heads because of you

W2c sweater?

layer. add some more to look at. unless you're living where it's hot out then you're fine i actually like it also w2c shoes?

Posted sideways for some reason

I'm sorry

are you? honestly?

Yeah get dress shoes put your fucking keys in your pocket. And just a word of advice if your going to wear this outfit again never try and use a black dress shirt instead of the shirt you wore here you'll look like a waiter.

yeah i agree, shoes could be better. this might not be constructive but i see this guy waling around my town in somewhat formalwear like yourself with brown gola sneakers and it works surprisingly well. He's got this salt and pepper hair with old man glasses going though, so it might be the way he carries himself that lets him get away with that.
shirt is poor quality, I think maybe a grey tee would look nicer? unless you're committed to yellow
weird pose, otherwise i think it looks fine. Very unassuming and simple
those pants are weird and I think you've been looking at too many japanese fashion magazines
i respect the rick ideal of looking interesting but I think what you have is just too much.
again, the shirt loos quite cheap. I'd go for maybe a linen shirt?? I feel like it would suit your shoes better
gotta say, I'm fond of this. only criticism is the length of your shirt is very short, but if you like it like that then it's fine.
uninteresting, boring
I don't like when jeans sit over sk8hi's, but otherwise this is nice
nice glasses+eyebrows, dress and shoes are cool but the socks are a bit much

yes it was pretty hot today
shoes are reebok C85 vintage

It's a linen shirt from Uniqlo, have you some good brands for linen shirts ?

I'm Yeah, shirts are retard short. Looking for cheap ribbed Tanks if you got any recommends?

if you're the guy, yes, I like your fits. I've seen people be dicks to you iin the past I was contemplating even submitting it ecasue of that, but it felt like too good of a joke to let go so I posted it anyway. Now I feel like a dick

it's ok im not gonna have kids anyway, don't feel bad senpai

good, i don't know any woman who could push out heads that big except your mom

nice one

I'm gonna be nice this time.

No go skelle lady
Nice, you've always had better fall than summer fits.
Clown shoes and scoop neck are a no. If you have big ass feet opt for a looser pant you will reduce the clown look.
Great colours I'd personally get the pants hemmed a bit tho they're stacking around your knees a bit much.
Yes
It's not the tuck it's the fit around the thighs of the pants. They flare out too much.
I'd still nut in.
Avoid pinrolling its a men's fashion meme by sneaker heads. If you look around your ankle the pants flare out causing a unnatractive silhouette. Everything but the shoes look very cheap look for more quality clothing.
Shave beard and change shoes, cardigan is cool gives a vibe of the ann d fw09 elanor cardigan.

hey, be nice :-(

you look like a massive twink faggot

wearing damir doma doesn't make you a fashion god

Definitely not taking advice from someone dressed like this, lol.

Die plebs.

If I saw you irl I'd make fun of you behind your back

>advanced autism

R8, h8 deb8
Sorry for trash tier camera

Die plebs.

what's embarrassing is that you actually think you look good

its an alexander wang cardigan i thrifted, im in love with it, and yea i just wore these shoes cause i was doing lots of walking today and theyre comfy, thanks for the reply senpai

muji make some damn fine ones

Damn lucky find man definitely a good purchase. You could do some cool shit with it keep coming down the rabbit hole and one day you'll be as autistic as me.

I'm still sorry fampai, I'm not this guy

east village nyc buffalo exchange is where its at, there were a few other wang pieces there but they were too bright, and hehe i already have some ideas for more fits with it

let me get ur skype

post another fit

>cardigan is cool gives a vibe of the ann d fw09 elanor cardigan.
it looks nothing like that you dumbo, looks more like yeezy/vetements trash

Pretty fresh simple fit
Not too bad not too good
very fresh and color coordinated, love the over coat.
Fit looks fine from what i can see
Very cute, decent fit
Idk don't look like such a tourist
clean and classy
drinks lean once
Nice fit, love the pants

We obviously it looks nothing like it from the texture but it has the oversized sleeves and overly bulky silhouette that is similar. I said it gave a vibe like it. Not that it looked extremely similar. Also
>implying anything that has long sleeves is immediately vetetrash and koonye
Yikes

lol it isn't even remotely similar to yoozi or vitamints, did you just type the first two brands that came to mind?

ur wearing a meme

throw away the bomber. them shits have been played out for at least a year now

>sloppy oversized fit
>clothes look cheap
>ugly bleached hair
what about this doesn't say kanye to you

Don't forget everyone Kanye is the only man to ever do oversized clothing! NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE IT AND HIS PERSONAL CHOICES FOR HAIR MAKES HIM A SHEEP REE REE REE
god fa is trash

>sloppy oversized fit
?
>clothes look cheap
??
>ugly bleached hair
???

are you looking at the right fit my man ????

why are you being so defensive of some dude with a shit fit

stop reposting this shit you cucks

where is ur fit budday

i wasn't talking to you, fuccboi

All mirror pics look shit

Apart from the edgelord Jersey, what would you change?
And why?

Eeeeeeeeee
>stop

Spent the entire day recovering from life so just comfy shit to lie in and walk the dog in. Didn't bother putting a real outfit together.

Got no other pics atm

Is it winter yet?

shit personality you probably have

thanks for the insight, yoda

I really love the bottom half, good fit overall. What trousers are you wearing?

Joke's on you, I'm dead inside

aren't we all, brother?