Stretch marks

is there any way to ged rid of these or are they too old to be removed? what do?

I have some too on my sides, I think you just have to wait for them to fade over the years

i hear lotion and/or antibacterial ointment helps make them fade faster but i dont know how true that is

rub toothpaste into them, it worked for mine.

how?

i must have hundreds of them on my thighs

you cant get them to go away as far as i know, but when you loose weight, they become less obvious, since the skin inside the mark is currently being stretched apart by your fat,
but when you lose weight, the edges kind of come together, making them less noticeable

Collin?

It helps exfoliate, so the skin cell turn over rate is higher, causing them to fade faster.

The abrasives in it help.

Oh, and i forgot to add, it takes a while, like a few months.

is this bait?

this is true
i had a dermatologist for acne who gave me an acne med that she said would help them fade. I can't remember the name of the med as it was years ago. They will never go away completely though. Accept yourself for who you are :)

I've had a shit ton of them on my ass for as long as I could remember. The worst part is that my ass and thighs are twig tier

yes

Look for 'bio oil' they use it for stretch marks and scarring. Dunno if it works, but I know a guy who used it on some scars on his back and apparently you can't see them anymore.

I had really REALLY bad stretch marks on thighs.

I got a coffee body scrub and used it every two or three days and also used an anti-stretch mark cream (shocking idea I know) and mine faded from that gross brand new stretch mark look to less prominent than yours in about 5 months.

I also was exercising and losing a fair bit of weight during that time though.

fastest and easiest way is lasering

it works in the same way a tattoo is removed, to remove the thin layer of scar tissue

obviously not cheap

>exfoliate and moisturize
you have to help your skin heal itself. you should already be doing this anyway.

this is the best option if money is not an issue.

Toothpaste guy here, I know it sounds like retard bait, but it really does work.

>being concerned over stretch marks

wew lad

cocoa butter
they're purpley so they're still pretty new
the old ones are white and they won't leave

wear clothes ontop of them then nobody will see

Dermarolling works for some people. I haven't really seen much of a difference yet. You could put some weight back on in the form of muscle and hope that it will stretch them out just a little and make it less visible. I don't know what surgical options there are.

I like going to the beach
they make me embarassed of taking my shirt off