Does the Drive jacket exist without the ridiculous white satin and yellow scorpion on the back?

Does the Drive jacket exist without the ridiculous white satin and yellow scorpion on the back?

I'll tolerate much darker-colored quilted satin, but I mostly like the shape. What bombers look like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnoliclothiers.com/drive-satin-jacket-casual-p-446.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try

I'm a newfag to this board so if Drive is a meme then fuck me.

just get the exact jacket. drive is effay as fuck

I don't like the emblem or color. The material is fine since it's just a sukajan in the shape of a bomber, but I want to know if it's a specific sort of jacket.

THERE IS SOMETHING INSIDE YOU

>Be me, senior yr of hs
>Buy this exact jacket
>Walk around like I'm all that and a bag of dicks
>The fake confidence actually gives me real confidence
>Stop my habit of blabbering nervously around people and learn to shut up and listen
>People now think I'm chill and not a spaz
>Get invited to events/to hang out regularly
>This goes on for a while, and I steadily become more and more popular among the local normies
>Eventually get invited to go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner with a group of like 10 friends
>Slip on my scorpion jacket and fix my hair because I'm still self conscious about my looks and obsess over everything looking nice
>lookingoodmayne.jpg
>Get to restaurant, start reading menu
>Don't wanna get anything too messy or Spicy for fear of being embarrassed
>Go with a pretty plain burrito
>Food arrives, and we all start digging in
>Suddenly my burrito spills all over me
>Frijoles on my jacket
>They come alive
A REAL HUMAN BEAN

Louise could barely pull it off
you have no chance

That was really really unfunny, dude

Like not cringey really, it just made me sad that you expected people to laugh at this or at the very least reply "kek" or something

Sorry user I'm kind of having a rough time atm and trying to make people laugh cheers me up :(

cheer yourself up by contributing to society (that kinda sounds rude but what I mean is: do something positive and you'll feel better, and that kind of branching out opens up opportunities like you can't imagine) or getting fit

I understand that, I'm going through a rough time too

But I'm not of the belief that some people are unable to be funny. Just don't be afraid to scrap a post idea and do more thinking on how to make people laugh

"Kek"

IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

Chill man I was falling asleep as I was writing it. I wasn't trying to be the world's funniest guy. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it more.

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU BOY

kek

BUT YOU'RE STILL THE SAME

you think its gonna work but it never does

Because you're looking for an answer and everyone else is meme-ing, i'll let you know. You're after a souvenir jacket, I reckon

doesn't look too bad on the second top right desu

just buy a souvenir jacket or any quilted white jacket

but not this meme movie jacket, you'll regret it

The blonde asian and the doggo pull it off quite well

kek, dogo pretty much save this collage

Don't get "that jacket from drive but without the scorpion" - just get a different jacket that's made from the same material but actually fits well and isn't meant to be a fucking costume for a fictional character.

The material is called "sateen" btw.

Pic related. Zara.

Why does this jacket inspire such autism? It's not even that cool

because of the movie it was in obviously

But I don't see why the movie inspires such autism either

Is it because Gosling's character seems autistic?

Yes, if you are autistic you can easily self insert as an introverted, badass whiteknight

Do i have to live with stuff like this with souvenir jackets or i just got one with really shitty quality?

Where can i cop good price/quality souvenir jackets?

Don't feel bad, I actually keked.

is that the shitty pacsun one?

Thanks brother

This isn't even me what on earth?!

Zara, current season.

>100% polyester
>70 euros
lmao

OP if you google sukajan you can find them in many different colors with even more different motives

I think all autists should get a designated scorpion jacket by the government so i can avoid them

magnoliclothiers.com/drive-satin-jacket-casual-p-446.html
You can change color and back design in the options
It's expensive though.

Do you like this? It's polo ralph lauren, and you can buy it at Macy's

this so much, is ebay/etsy worth the shot?

man thats goddang han solo

Fuck this reminded me of when I went to the movies in Halloween with some friends and one of them was wearing a drive jacket and some other random guy was also wearing it. Do they think it makes then look cool?

It was Halloween. People often dress in costume on Halloween for amusement and to fit in with social norms

Ew