Hey Veeky Forums is my hairline fucked up desu?

Hey Veeky Forums is my hairline fucked up desu?
Im 18.

Front view

I don't care, you look like a cool guy.
Would chill with/10

But does it look like a widows peak or receading hairline?
>Too broke for a dermatologist

balding is visible but I wouldnt call it fucked up. grow longer hair if you want to hide it

But do you think i will have to go full baldie in my 20s?

It's hard to tell, but you are attractive and look good with short hair.
t. girl
(we don't care as much as men think we do)

Thanks......its comforting,
But lately ive been seeing how much do girls magazines,buzz feed female oriented articles and much more get a fixation with hair so....
>Insecure.jpg

Don't worry about it, you're cute. Go out and get as many girls as you can, you shouldn't have many problems.

u can become jesse pinkman now

Sorry bro, I think you are losing your hair. It sucks, but if it really makes you feel bad, start saving up for available treatments.

As other people have said, you are very good looking and this current hairsyle suits you. As you're saving up for potential treatments, bulk up a little.

how tall are you?

>above 5'10"
you'll make it
>under 5'10"
you never had a chance to begin with

corbin?

damn its so thin too. already lost huge volume
get used to be shaved bald i guess..
sucked in aye

nah senpai u trainspotting now

Na my volume is ok.
Like since i was a kid i have very straight hair.
My hair volume is fine,plus i shaved it like a week and a half ago.

5'10 manlet detected

Rtz to go stream zebal

what do you mean?

look up this one retired footballer named Freddie Ljungberg or whatever

bald as a rock but insanely handsome

hair isnt as important as people thing, and this is coming from someone with a full head of thick long hair

>Freddie Ljungberg
this dude is actually better bald than with hair

Your hairline is not *that* bad; you could probably grow your hair out and it would look fine. But desu, man, you look good with it buzzed.

But you think i will be able to mantain it in my 20s?

You have a decent headshape and normal ear size so you'll always look fine with a buzz-cut.

The most important thing you can take from Veeky Forums is that confidence is the most important item there is - what you wear will always be overshadowed by how you wear it and the same goes for every single thing you do.

So my advice senpai, is that you stop caring, maybe you'll have hair till you're 70, maybe you'll lose it all next year - it's outside of your control and I doubt your hairline was ever your selling point to begin with.

dude u can see the scalp right fucking through it lmao
ur balding HARD
get over it faggot

Thank GOD my hair is thick as fuck with a god tier hairline. im 19 too and no baldness symptoms meaning i will keep this for life :)

his volume is fine, light shining through makes it look worse than it actually is

If you want a real answer see a dermatologist but I don't think you're balding, your hairline looks like an actual line and not like a transition, worry when your hairline starts thinning and you see hairs everywhere.

LETS MAKE THIS A BALDING/HAIRLINE THREAD
>Constructive criticism edition

nice meme i like it

I didnt get it :(

lmao faggot the thing is no one's safe and you can't foretell it.
Thick-as-fuck hair with perfect straight and low hairline turn bald, see John Travolta. On the other hand gyus with naturally shitty thin hair of high-as-fuck hairline keep their hair for life, see Kevin Bacon

There's no way to know for sure. Your best bet is to ask your dad what happened to his hair around your age and in his 20s.

Retreating hairline is NOT balding.
OP's hairline will not change from what he got now.
To be "balding" OP needs to be losing more and more hair over time.

camus was a suave motherfucker

i'm 18 and have the same hairline as camus

rip

>Retreating hairline is NOT balding.
Yes it is.
>OP's hairline will not change from what he got now.
Yes it will
>To be "balding" OP needs to be losing more and more hair over time.
Well yeah, that is what a receding hairline is, you mong.

Shave your hair right bald and wax your head. It will look good since you have a good head shape.

No, it fucking stops. Call my fucking father

balding > being this insecure faggot

have fun finding mental help. also not balding at 19 means jackshit

technically we all balding slowly so there is no point in arguing.

>Yes it will
you cant know that retard. it depends on your genetics so its different for everyone. some stay in the same condition for years and decades, some lose all their hair in a few years. you can have a receided hairline without losing inside the hair area

its pretty rare to start visibly balding

I comb it all back to show my hairline and shit. I have a pretty long face and a big forehead and a jagged hairline. What should I go for?

You look like you are heading towards a Norwood 3 man. Look into Finasteride and Rogaine.

Yes you are receding and thinning. Pretty aggressive for your age to be honest. You're in luck that you look good with buzzed hair. I think once shit hits the fan you should get a SMP procedure.

>Finasteride and Rogaine.
Really? none of my family is balding. And It hasn't changed at all. (I'm 18 btw)

Take a picture of your hairline like pic related

Pic is my fucked hairline from a few months back before I got on treatment

Why would you squeeze your forehead if you're trying to show the hairline

you look like you have a huge fucking brain. take it easy on yourself and start fucking using it.

ITT: Anons not embracing their pure Saiyan race genes.

i'm jealous. Not even trolling, senpai.

Can I still look good with a buzz if my head is semi egg shaped? Hair thinning + shit hairline and I'm too scared to buzz it off

What about 5'10" exactly?

king of the manlets

I can't really tell for sure about the hair, but I would kill for your head shape.

Oh thanks user.
But look one thing im sure of is that it doesnt depend on the head only but your face in particular.
Try it sometime

more like the average height in most countries