I know the sticky says not to do it but I need to cut my own hair to save money...

I know the sticky says not to do it but I need to cut my own hair to save money, would a #8 / 1 inch buzz cut all around look ok?

if you're good looking yes if not no

I'm very Veeky Forumst and ugly. Basiccly bought a whal to save $$$. Even with one bad haircut it's paid for it's self.

I hvae no social life either, so if it turns to shit who cares

I wouldn't really even consider a buzzcut "giving yourself a haircut"

the sticky probably recommends against it because it's exponentially harder to do anything but a buzzcut on yourself

buzzcut is easy it's just nothing special

a one inch buzz would not be a buzz cut at all, and would probably look terrible. If you want cost effective and very little maintenance, go like #2-4
ur pic related is probly #2 all around

FU Im doing a #8 and u cant stop me reeeeeeeeeee

you'll do a bad job

fade your hair before you shave it to whatever level youd like. Youll fuck up but it wont matter since youll be buzzing it anyway. Do this after a few months youll be able to fade your own hair

youll look like ass until then

this

a number 8 will look really bad. pic related is a #4 all around, an even this feels a bit too long at times.

Theres hair everywhere, I can't pick it all up. My hair looks horrible and can't stop crying.

I'm itchy and theirs hair stuck all over my body, I showered and it got it off my but now the hair is stuck all over the tub

WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO THE STICKY

we don't give a fuck

ofc theres going to be hair everywhere lmao. how bad is it? post a photo, might not be as bad as you think it is

show

no
if youre gonna buzz do a one or zero
dont be a pussy about cutting it too short because buzzcuts dont look good if theyre not very short
one inch would look awful

nigga what the fuck #8 will look ridiculous. your pic related is like a 2

Are you James Hurley from twin peaks?

Get your hair cut in the hood. It's cheap as fuck.

What the fuck?

Fucking white people.

A 1 inch buzzcut looks retarded. Either do it short as fuck, or go to a cheap hairdressers and ask for something simple that can't be fucked up too badly.

>tfw cant pull off buzzcut

I cut my hair all the time, it ain't hard if you're keep at it.

As a rule, always go a guard above the one you're planning to use. This way you can still tweak the final result(e.g. fades at the bottom, keeping the top a bit longer, adding defiition to the borders between your sides and the top).

Also, look at some easy buzzcut haircuts. For you, I'd recommend the 'high and tight,' although you'd probably be better off posting a pic if you want better advice.

post pic!