I have fucking acne on my back Veeky Forums

I have fucking acne on my back Veeky Forums.
I HAVE ACNE ON MY ASS
what do I do about it?
Are there products I should use?
Special exfoliating tools?
I bathe once every two days...

never let anyone see you naked, done. Next?

Veeky Forums please i dont know where else to turn...

i mean you're also posting meme faces. I think it's time to ask your parents to take you the way of Ol' Yeller and just be done with it.

I am on my mobile phone and dont have anything effay to post please forgive i really do need to improve this acne business and there's so much misleading bs on the net and ive been dealing with it for years i just want to not have this problem anymore

bump

Bathe once a day. Go see a dermatologist.

Don't worry about it. Have Acne on your ass is /effay/.

I used to have bacne too. Nothing helped but suddenly it went away. It was either hormones or maybe from getting a better computer chair? Or not laying with my back against the chair?

wash yo ass god dammit

Start off with Benzoyl peroxide

And then get accutane

Kek'd

I hate you Veeky Forums but I've decided to be nice.

The secret to having an even, acne free ass is

Witch Hazel.

That's what strippers use. It gets rid of razor bumps. It evens skin tones. Use it as an aftershave.

Exfoliate first, shave, apply witch hazel. Go fuck yourself.

wow
what a cool and funny edge
how old are you?

>Witch Hazel
except it contains a cancer causing ingredient

Literally everything causes cancer. Including whatever device you're using right now to post here.

this kind of reasoning is so common and so utterly retarded

would you like me to explain to you why it is retarded, or would you like to try to figure it out yourself?

Just to give you a heads up:

Similar to witch hazel; cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, and basil also contain safrol, the cancer causing ingredient.

Do a little research.

Just like limonene in orange juice, etc.

You must believe in natural healing and crystals to be so worried about cancer-causing ingredients.

no, please explain your retarded reasoning so everyone can laugh at your babble. you're going to suggest that some things are more cancerous than others such as eating a steak that's been on the grill for 18 hours, obviously, but it doesn't pertain what we're talking about at all.

Go ahead, dipshit.

Do you sit on leatherette seats when you drive? Leatherette has been known to cause skin irritation and blemishes sure to the low quality material used. Maybe switch to the comfortable easy to maintain cloth seats of the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. You'll be happier and acne free.

Just a month ago I had 2 acne on the core of my penis. Did nothing. Got rid in like 5-6 days. No pain or nothing else. But it hurted a bit at its peak.

I must be really lucky that my face is naturally clear and when I do get acne it goes away by itself in a few days and i never wash my face lmao

>acne keeps spreading throughout my upper body, theres red bumps next to my biceps
>feel like im losing more hair than normal
I'm going to kill myself.

1. Drink a shitton of water.
2. Change your sheets daily. Not even kidding.

Under rated

delete this

Hey friendo, thread here ( )about it ! Some trips will even talk about bacne and assne remedies (the archives are full of talk about it, check those out too.)

Loving that anonymoose screencap by the way.

Try taking zinc pills (Good n' Natural off Amazon) or look into a zinc bar.

Used to get pimples on my back and chest but 2 zinc pills a day and they went away.

this is op thank you all i love you so mucch

You're welcome but hey lose the cringey reaction photos alright

there are body washes with salicylic acid in them I'm p sure

invest