Hair Suggestion General

Other one is pretty packed

What can I do with this mess? I like it the way it is, but sometimes it's a bitch to try to manage. I've had days where it's not frizzy, but where I'm at it's almost always humid as shit.

>Buzz it
I look shittier with short hair desu

Just go for something more conservative that doesn't look as try-hard. Don't attempt a stylish haircut

Dat SNES...

I'm not a fan of your style senpai, it looks a little too much like worn steel wool. Have you ever seen Troye Sivan? I think his style looks relatively good with the curls.

Try to layer it next time you get a haircut and experiment with wax or even gel.

See that's almost exactly (Except I have it swept to the side) how mine looks fresh after a cut, but it grows out to this after a few months, and I only go in every two or three months.

I've also noticed that people either love it or hate it. I've gotten compliments from qts on campus saying they love my hair, and from a few guys as well. Roommate says it contours my face well, considering how round it is.

Only hate I've gotten on it was from people in their late 50's, or the occasional person on /soc/

Yeah, the problem is that you have too much volume. Only people with fine-straight hair have the privilege to look acceptable 4 months after a haircut. You should go every month. You could get just some touch-ups that often, and then cut in length every few months.

Btw, I have rated you on soc =P. I was nice.

well then just grow it out and keep it messy.
and what the fuck am supposed to do?

here is buzz

this is what im thinking desu, grow out lil bit and do it? or something better?

>you will never lick troye sivan's tongue while pulling him as close to your body as possible
I need to kill myself before this fully sits in

Senpais, what do you think of Michael Clifford (from 5SOS). Do you think he is pushing that balding emo combover too far? I haven't read much hate about it yet, so it seems that people like it

photo

Can I grow my hair out and into Viking status

keep it the way it is m8

That's a fucking NES you philistine.

I like the way it is but I think a Viking hairstyle will look even better.

I can always cut it back to how it is right now if it ends up looking bad

How long would it take to grow out? and thanks m8

Senpai, your hairline will look even more pronounced with long hair. I think it looks okay the way it is now (perhaps a fringe will look better?).

I suspect your hair gets wavy as it grows. sometimes that doesn't look good either. You might end looking like a 90s popstar and not like a viking. You can always try and post the results here in some months

Should I get a perm?

My only real concern is that i have a bit of a fivehead and I worry that I won't be able to pull off bangs or fringes as well.

you should b my gf

Definitely move away from bangs, at least the kind in those pics. Your hair looks nice other than that. Maybe put it to one side? And brush/straighten it.

I can tell you have a hairy pussy that smells of metal and armpit

For the love of God lose the gloves.

It was part of a Fallout costume.

It looks kinda shit straightened desu. Like I said, the Fivehead makes me look autistic if I brush the hair away from it.

Another concern of mine when getting a Perm is that I do NOT want Ramen Noodle hair.

how often do you shampoo your hair? do you use conditioner?

Shampoo and condition daily.
I've tried alternating days when shampooing but then my hair is just greasy and nasty.

Pretty bad I know.

While I have a large forehead, I don't think I'm truly balding. All the men in my family have high hairlines yet have retained full heads of hair into the 70s.

However my hair grows insanely slow. I had my head completely buzzed and the hair on top is what has grown in like 8 months, but I'm insistent on letting it grow out. I'm taking biotin and multivitamins and have been looking into castor oil.

I've tried the buzz, but my hair is simply too light blonde and I look like a cancer patient. My facial hair grows pretty fast and thick, so I could always compensate with a beard.

Guys idk what to do and I don't want to be a nu-male cliche.

pls halp
wat do

british teenager/10

Too late senpai

JUST.

Well ok, i'm just gonna keep letting grow and see what it does

grow it out

ur handsome, mate

straighten that shit. you're not pulling off the curls

you look like mark zuckerberg

what's wrong with it

Thanks user, brightened my night a bit

what a qt

I could always do it like this instead

keep that shit. you're pulling off the curls

Just recently started caring about my look, first time I come here on Veeky Forums. I've read the sticky but since I still can't tell what kind of face shape I have following the advice I found there is hard, could you help me?

they both look p good desu

Holy shit please be a joke. If not, you need to change your hairstyle RIGHT NOW. Idc what, just not pulled up like that. A traditional cut would be best on you man

I don't know what to do with my straight thick hair. It just sticks up no matter what the fuck I do. I also have dandruff pretty much all the time. What do I do to stop this?

Help, first time posting here, i'd like some hair rec with beard, and some hair tips.

I dont really take good care of it, i dont even comb it or anything, it just grows as it wants.

Sorry, here's a better pic.

can you post a larger picture? can't really see much with it being that small

bump

jesus you look like fucking elliot rodgers. looking at this picture makes me uncomfortable

I know. Doesn't answer my question.

You can pull off the nerdcore look well with bangs.

How do I get Matthew Bailey hair?

Just quit propecia, hair's starting to get pretty thin. Doesn't look too bad in this pic, but it can get pretty bad if it's bright out/ oily hair/ sweat, etc. (It's basically evenly thin across the whole top of my head)

I'm worried that my head shape is too weird to shave my head and I'm uncomfortable with that at this point. I've started doing Minoxodil which is going to make things get worse before they get better.

Does anyone have any advice to make the transition less awkward, or any alternatives to head shave? How can people with hair loss avoid looking like white supremacists?

Other face shape pic here. I think one of the big problems with my facial aesthetics (that you can't see in this pic) is that I went with the cheapo option for glasses lenses (the "less thin" option) and now my glasses are super thick, they warp the light around my eyes and make my face look like it bends in too when it doesn't. Does anyone know if getting the lenses replaced with thinner ones will get rid of this warping effect?

Oh yeah, additionally I have this fucking scar on my head that my hairline distracts from. It's bright white, and serious enough that you can feel it if you put your finger there.

I got it from having a nickle-sized mole surgically removed when I was 15 because it "might have been cancerous" but turned out not to be. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it?