NEW FUCCBOI GENERAL LAST ONE 300+

NEW FUCCBOI GENERAL

Got memed into buying these. Would a raw hem look good?

Other urls found in this thread:

supremenewyork.com/shop/jackets/floz5uyg8/eudi80oy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Permavirgin stats +30

can someone pleeeease rec some good minimal igs/lookbooks?

Is SLP still effay? Got money to get into look. And I like the look pretty much.

The LL Bean jacket I bought is so fucking huge and weird proportionally.

Whats a winter jacket/field jacket for ~$150

Need some opinions on Esprit clothes quality. I want to buy some basics.

SLP will look good on you only if you are skinny and not a manlet.

is it acceptable you wear geobaskets without laces

no

esprit clothes are the same if not worse quality than h&m

What do I have to do when I want to tailor my trews at a tailor's? Do I have to put my different trews on there in the store and shit? What information does a tailor want before a customer comes in

Copped pic released for retail, keep or sell?
supremenewyork.com/shop/jackets/floz5uyg8/eudi80oy4

Can/should I get a puffy bomber jacket tailored? I was thinking about copping a military surplus MA-1 but I'm slim and know it will have some extra space in arms and chest. I usually wear slim jeans and a fitted tee, so I don't know if a more relaxed jacket would improve or detract from a silhouette.

Where the fuck can a man get some high/medium rise jeans that don't fit like a garbage bag in the legs?

Oh well I thought esprit is uniqlo quality.

Why is there no rick generals still going?

Anyway, I'm in the market for short tongue geos and noticed that some of the all black ones has the dunk toebox (better looking imo), while others has the regular geobasket toebox.
Which seasons has the dunk toebox and which has the regular?
Does short tongue geos with white sole and dunk toebox exist at all?

pls don't post it
not again

they moved to discord which is like 5 times more dead and pointless

im a bit fuzzy about this but i beleave it is S/S 07 or F/W 08-07

They took themselves too seriously and formed a cult.

Is overstock.com a good place to buy EDT? the price is low, but I'm afraid there stock is old and has outlived its shelf life.

is HM utter shit? I need to find a half decent looking basic sweatshirt

I have a HM sweater of surprisingly high quality, but most of the time it will be shit.
If you have to buy at HM, only ever buy in store and feel the quality for yourself.

ok so i want to buy a pair of lightwash levis 501ct but the website i'm buying from is displaying them as for women
is it something i should be concerned about or are the jeans for same for men and women?

Pants jeans and shorts are fine. Tees are shit. Button downs are shit too but i just bought a decent quality one, rare though. Belts are pretty good. Socks are shit. Shoes are the worst. Jackets are meh. Sweaters are meh.

if you are buying jeans that are for men and women you need to rethink your life

why?

I have a really long neck, what do I do to cover this shit up? I'm a male if that makes a difference.

Where to get nice comfy socks? Wool preferred. I know I saw an infographic one time, but I can't seem to find it.

Got this black timbs for a present a while back and idk how to style them in qa decent way. I'm white, but at least I'm a big 4 u (6'4 200lbs), so that may help.

I dress mostly in lightwash 501s and sweaters tho

thanks for any tips senpai

W2C decent jeans in EU?
levis kinda shitty priced here

>cover up
accentuate with a choker imo

Levi 510s are starting to have a higher rise in certain washes

is it psychotic to shave your head with a #2 or #1 all the way around

Repost from last thread since I got no answer.
How effay is this?

"still effay", lmao this brand/look will not go out of fashion any time soon. You need to be tall and skinny to pull it off though,
Source: Am 6'5 and 170 lbs and pulls it off

Moderately
Probably only works if you're lean and you get it either really well fitted or oversized

Carhartt WIP, Cheap Monday, Edwin

i got a pair of 501s that are a few inches wider than TTS (i.e.W34 instead of W32), is this considered "wrong" or are slightly roomier jeans g2g?

Damn, I'm skeleton skinny, but only average height (5"9). No SLP for me?

Thanks fampai

depends on what your style is, if it doesnt fit in your wardrobe, sell it.

cargo pants

I dig. Any Veeky Forums approved cargo pants?

I was looking at some Carhartt ones like pic related.

i hope not

does anyone own a pair of kva RUNNERS?
need help with sizing

quality of these any good?

Getting really sick of my hair. I have no clue what to do with it, so it just gets cut short, one month=later bowl cut style, one month after that= cut & repeat. Is it worth just saying cut it how you think to a barber or what sites help me find something that fits me?

Also, does anyone else have a kind of Veeky Forums indecisiveness. I'm really critical and when I think I found something I like, I talk myself out of it with small details that most people don't care about. Any advice??

well that sucks, I kinda enjoyed those threads from time to time

tnx user
still need info about which colorways that comes with which toebox

does anybody know a cheap alternative for this sweater?
I really like it but i don't want to spend almost 3hunna on a fucking joke

just get a cheap wool sweater and some yarn

Should i cop pick related? its 2 pair for 180

W2c?

U cant unless ur in the netherlands, belgium or germany. otherwise google "the society shop"

Looks alright but why the fuck would you want 2 pairs

Supreme fucked up. They didn't send me everything I ordered. 1 item is missing. Is there any way to get the missing item? Its just a T-pack, but still.......

cuz u get a second pair for free. Basically just gnna use 1 pair as beaters

not entirely fashion related but I'm trying out for my college's mock trial team on Monday and I've never done it before. Need tips etc

Yes, you put on the trousers in-store and he'll mark where you want them hemmed. Make sure you tell him to taper the opening, otherwise it'll be an inch or two looser around the ankle.

are cheap mondays good? if you're from uk/ireland how do they compare with river island/topman??

should clarify i'm talking about jeans!

Does this jacket fit me?

Please be honest. It's expensive and I can still return it. Sorry for shitty pic. Thx

yes
what are you worried about in particular?

Nothing particular I guess. It's just my first leather jacket and I have no idea how it's supposed to look.

Just copped pic related.

Anyone familiar with it for making hair thicker/grow faster? Do you just smear it all over your scalp before bed?

Is there anything decent in Zara?

Should I cuff or pinroll my black uniqlo jeans when wearing sneaker?

>not succ
DNC

yes

No, get your own style you fucking follower

The cut is much better for skeletons. The quality is ok but my black jeans faded pretty quick after a wash

no

haha long boy

Hey i wanna look artsy af boys and i was thinking of getting the old skool vans low in black and white. Good idea? Any other shoes i should look out for?

Nigger old skools are skaterboi shit. Art kids stopped wearing them in 14. Converse/PF flyers hi, docs low, palladiums low are the eternal art kiddy digs.

ok thanks senpai

are ribbed turtleneck sweaters a meme?

does anyone know how sizes relate between stan smiths and palladium baggy's? cheers

is it acceptable to tuck in a (leather) jacket same way as a t-shirt or is that a no go? I have a leather jacket (unzipped all the time) and it's just slightly too long. It also looks odd when I put my hands in my pockets where the jacket is pushed back.

anyone?

bampu, anyone

I can't think of a leather jacket that would look good with it tucked in.

where can i cop pic related that doesn't have retarded shipping to europe?

black skinny jeans + long white t +
>mustard/dark yellow shirt
>black&gray flannel
which one? I think yellow but is it effay

Try eBay

>No ESA

kys

def mustard, black and grey flannel would look retarded on black jeans

Flannel looks good.

Guys suggest me shirts that I can wear to work. I work at a manufacturing firm (jewellery) where no one gives a shit about clothes. No dress code so I just dress casually. What should I wear with black skinny jeans and sneakers?

I need a 29" sleeve.
Are there any manufacturers that make shirts for my fucked up T-rex arms? I'm too poor for $100 bespoke shirts. Typically buy from thrift shops and roll the sleeves but winter is coming and I need the warmth.

Better than H&M, imo. I would try to get to a store myself and feel the quality of whatever I'm copping instead of buying online, though.

is this fit fire

I just can't tell if I love it or nah

It's good but would look bad if he wasn't black

I though that

what fit would a black turtleneck go with? as a white guy

Requesting the image of that guy wearing an adidas track suit in front of his motorcycle

what should I replace this fleece jacket with?

Etsy boi I got one plus shipping for less than $5 Nzd

What does Veeky Forums think of blk dnm leather jackets?

Supreme didn't send every item I ordered. Hanes t-pack is missing. Is there any way to get my shirts? I have paid them. Fuck Supreme.

i know it sounds pretty bad but how do I rock blue jeans? I've mainly worn black 510s for years now and recently copped mid blue 511s. I really like them but never know what to wear with it apart from white t shirt and white shoes + all inspo I find online is GQ tier.

post the entire torso, not just half. Makes it hard to tell