Why are NMD's so ugly? Why the fuck do people hype them up so much?

Why are NMD's so ugly? Why the fuck do people hype them up so much?
If I see someone wearing them, I instantly know they have no clue of fashion at all.

They comfy running shoes though nigga

you couldn't cop? :(

lmfao they're so comfy though.

>spent forever trying to cop online, failed
>realized the Champs back home had three colorways in my size

thank god for parents who enable Veeky Forums

There was a thread made between nmds and roshe and no one picked roshe. Now, why would you complain about NMDS and not complain about a even more hyped sneaker in roshe?

being popular != hyped
a lot of people wear roshes, but nobody goes around claiming how stylish and fashionable shoe they are. it's a normie sneaker in every way possible. NMDs are really in the same tier visually, yet praised like a pinnacle of sneaker industry

theyre becoming norm core quickly though I see them at least a couple times daily.

Design wise they are pretty good, silhouette is fine, proportions and placement of elements is good too, those rectangles make them distinguishable enough. Only problem is the hype making them common thing outside.

Am I the only one who remembers when people on Veeky Forums unironically recommended flyknit roshes as a staple of contemporary fits?

i remember this

god everyone was recommending roshes

>i still have a pair
>i bought a pair of roshe 2 in all black because the designer said he wanted to make the comfiest sneaker ever so i copped some because i'm getting too old for anything besides comfort core

I got the Roshe two in all black also. It is lighter and more flexible than the Roshe one and the holes in the tongue make it really breathable. It is a good shoe.

i haven't received mine yet

i was worried that the fabric wouldn't be breathable, i'm glad that's not the case. and i can't wait to feel the cushion, hopefully it's a substantial improvement

Just got a pair of the all blacks with white boost. I live in an unfashionable college town in an unfashionable state, roshes are still being hyped here. I like the silhouette and they're comfy af.

Seems like OP's bully got NMD's today..

I was going to cop them because I wanted some running shoe, so I went to a store to try them on and get a clue on how they size, and I though they were absolutely horrendous. Funny thing is I ended up buying a pair of Roshes and I think they have a much better silhouette

A lot of them to do look good, that last batch that dropped a few weeks ago not so much but they're nice shoes.

I have 3 pairs but I won't get anymore now that I've got my hands on ultra boosts and much prefer them.

lmao no. They might be comfy but there's better running shoes for cheaper

Roshes aren't made for running user, why do you think they changed the name?

real talk though where the fuck do you cop NMDs?

resellers

I have a pair of 11.5 chukkas for sale on ebay

They have it at my local Adidas store and Foot Locker but I don't like the colorways, I'll wait for next month and see what they have in stock, I'm waiting for the triple black Japan Boost