Why do Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums hate eachother?

Why do Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums hate eachother?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJRSpqWjM5z/
instagram.com/p/BG2DNmFDQDy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think Veeky Forums even thinks about Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is mad because this board is 90% underage teenagers that are heroincore skeletons
Their cognitive dissonance when it comes to being fit is hilarious.
>girls prefer fashionable twinks uwu
t. neutral observer from /k/

Because fits here are shit but getting fit doesnt fit in here.

yeah pretty much this

Because Veeky Forums advocates the consumption of food.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums have an angry homolust for one another but are too convinced that their way of 'looking good' is better to actually have a coherent conversation.
So instead they just take turns sticking it up each other's asses

But there's also a big middle-ground between the two where people accept that the best body type is fit, yet still skinny.

Pure Veeky Forums is jealous of this middleground because they don't have those bodies, and Veeky Forums still disagrees with the middleground because of muh leg day and swole things of that nature

I don't know. I never go on Veeky Forums but from what I've seen everyone on there is a lot more supportive of one another than on here.

Maybe it is because nobody on here can even make friends with anonymous people on the internet.

Regardless, this doesn't have to do with fashion.

>fit, yet still skinny
The term you're looking for is lean.
However, you're pretty much right.

I post in both. I think there is a sense of camaraderie in fit, mostly because improving your body is a sensitive issue. I think fashion is more capitalistic and less dramatic. If someone doesn't like your garment, you can literally go and change it in 5 minutes, but your body takes years to improve.

because insecure Veeky Forums users shitpost on this board day and night

the most popular men with women i've ever known were all (3 of them) a touch above 6' and 170lbs.

Veeky Forums is full of emasculated 13 year old White males who openly dream of sucking nigger dicks because American society failed them. Veeky Forums could care less about Veeky Forums except for the dick sucking part.

that's fucking photoshop you ten yar old faggot virgin bitch

its sierra skye, not photoshop but i can understand why you'd say it

Veeky Forums > Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is too obsessed with skeletal heroin core
Veeky Forums is too obsessed with boipucci

Because Veeky Forums won't stop leaking here.

>describes you
>girls have always gravitated towards you and you've never had problems in that department

Feels good my guys

this

they're jealous because skinny people get more pussy than they do

This is the correct answer

Personally I dont think they care about us or we care about them that much but their ideal is different from what most people in this board think is ideal (I like lean more too).

She is a fucking goddess on IG

Gawdamn

internet meme you dummy

Hey there fellow /k/ommando.
Picked up any new funs lately?

Why do people from /k/ always feel the irresistible need to specify that they're from /k/?
They're ten times worse than vegans.

does it TRIGGER you?

Same here my pal

because I care about clothes not r9k tier self improvement

The fuck boy is the natural enemy of the fuccboi because both occupy the same spot in an ecosystem.

Bc they are almost opposites. Veeky Forumsgs only care about clothing and maintaining a thin body type to compliment the clothing.

Veeky Forumsizens think caring about how you dress is for homos and only care about dem gainz

Because each side knows they need eachother to reach peak attractiveness, but they don't want to acknowledge it for some retarded reason.

they don't, they're just tsundere

because Veeky Forums is attracted to human/whale half breeds
and Veeky Forums is attracted to normal people (aka not american)

>sierra skye
>at first i thought she was a fine girl with a "sexy shot"
>went to instagram
>just another fucking instawhore

I hate our culture. Atleast our pop culture.

Everyone in here is self conscious, insecure, underage. I would guess I'm old for Veeky Forums, and the general unhelpfulness and memeing is disappointing considering 4chans format can be a breeding ground for rich cultures.

underrated

>Using your looks for money
>I FUCKING HATE THIS CULTURE

You're on the most materialistic board on 4chingas and you're gonna have your pathetic typical teenager rant here?

This board really in incredibly unhelpful. Wasn't even worth checking up on again.

Because we're both narcissists obsessed with image and you can't be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums at the same time

kek way to strawman
I was speaking pretty casually. I hate walmart. In reality I am neutral, just prefer not to go there.

>Using your looks for money
I didnt complain about this, I complained because my initial assumption about the girl was incorrect

to be fair, your post was more of a rant then mine.

> Because we're both narcissists obsessed with image and you can't be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums at the same time

sure you can. eg drake is streetwear god and he's also pretty /fit

instagram.com/p/BJRSpqWjM5z/

instagram.com/p/BG2DNmFDQDy/

(i mean, Veeky Forums would probably hate on him for skipping leg day, but my point is that it's clearly possible to achieve both)

Some interesting and thoughtful replies. Thanks.

tsundere shit

>Drake
>either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums

>hotline bling drake going nah jpg

because Veeky Forums is actually gay and Veeky Forums just acts gay

>Veeky Forums just acts gay

but I'm /k/ and vegan, does the double negative make me a positive?

This. Veeky Forums doesn't even care about Veeky Forums. /fit / and Veeky Forums should be complementary to each other. I use both.

This board has too many effeminate, illogically liberal and weak cucks. A lot of Veeky Forumstfucks seem to be compensating for their social retardation and bad genes by going full /pol/ autism too, which is very laughable considering how degenerate they are.

Kek

how is her body so crazy?
she has insane proportions

It's called photoshop

>Tfw 5' 7''
>Never had any trouble with women, they're always the ones to act all interested and shit
>No real interest in a relationship most of the time
The manlet meme is just a meme, but the autism struggle is real.

So much this

/k/ is the best board on Veeky Forums. I want to say /out/ is, but /k/ does /out/ better than /out/ does /out/ desu

Based /k/ dropping some truth

i'm too autistic to go to the gym but just autistic enough to dress like a bondage ninja in public

is /out/ really that good? no wonder people keep telling me on almost everything I post

thanks! I checked it out, great board!