Follow Veeky Forums's advice on how to dress taking inspo from a wide variety of threads

>follow Veeky Forums's advice on how to dress taking inspo from a wide variety of threads
>start of college
>be skinny medium haired guy with cute face
>wear skinnie jeans like Veeky Forums said
>wear palewave like Veeky Forums said
>already get asked if i was gay a few times

Man.. Sometimes... I wish i was dead

why do you care if people think you're gay?

being sexually ambiguous is very effay (e.g. young thug)

good news senpai: girls like gay guys too

It's your posture and gait, not the clothes you fucking retard. Probably have a pussy speaking voice too.

You have gay body language.

THIS.

shut the fuck up with the dumb fucking nigger names you stupid piece of shit

young thug isnt effay. hes funny

I have been trying to explain this to people forever. Asap rocky dresses like a literal female but you will never hear anyone call him a faggot because of his masculine demeanour. OP is just an insecure nu male cuckold who thought dressing "effay" would solve all his problems.

back to /pol/ you fucking idiot

back to africa you fucking subhuman nigger

nah my posture is very manly nothing 'feminine' about it

Plus i walk like a man too? Literally how do you walk like a girl lol

I fucking doubt it.

Föggöt

Nahh I doubt it. Even from this thread I can tell you have feminine mannerisms. You even described yourself as having a "cute face." No self respecting heterosexual man would ever say such a thing. You have gay body language. Just admit it. That's the number 1 thing that people use to figure out if someone is gay or not.

If you don't know the difference, those who do can tell, and that's why you look gay.

>wear skinnie jeans like Veeky Forums said
Everyone wears skinny jeans. I don't know why people would say you're gay for wearing them

Right so what i have a cute face. Like uoungleo does, like cole sprouse does, like literally any young man whose 18 lol

You idolise young men with feminine faces, you've definitely got a gay vibe. Why don't you workout?

kys

I do lol im lean.

Plus i never said i idolize them?
And even if i did guess what any girl would get wet for them

i remember this one time at a hotel
i saw some girls at continental breakfast
when we met again in the elevator they asked me if I was gay
in front of my classmates
after that i think they invited me over, but I refused (dumb decision in retrospective)
don't know what it means

You described yourself as skinny in the OP. Plus, those guys are only popular because they're a) famous, and b) carry themselves with confidence because they're famous. You can look like Leo all you want but it won't mean shit if you behave like a fag. Girls don't want shy guys, and you are the epitome of what girls don't want.

You are not helping your case. You even write like a faggot. Just start sucking dick and get it over with.

>girls think I'm gay

lmao are you starting college or high school m8? how are you 18 and still haven't figured out how to attract a mate? literally huge fag detected

you do realise that we are on Veeky Forums, right? Home of r9k

Welcome to Veeky Forums - fashion

Yeah if you live in 2008 era Camden town

>mfw this time OP is an actual faggot

>(e.g. young thug)
he's right desu, but it has to be done right

>dude i do suck some dicks but why would gurls think im gay. my tight pants wrapped around my ass should convince them

If you've just started college everyone remotely well put together will be asked this. Normies just wanna use you to seem acceptable of degeneracy

That sucks senpai I wear literal womens clothes and I've only ever have one person ask if I was gay and it was a gay guy coming onto me.

Yeah i noticed the people saying this are the ones wearing track suits all the time too

>impying tracksuits arent the most Veeky Forums

this post gave me zika

/thread

Why do you care? Just tell them you aren't gay. Is it like gay guys hitting on you or just random people calling you gay?

this you fag

i'm a girl and dress like one, but have a masculine demeanor and everyone asks if i'm a lesbian

Well, are you gay? College is the time to experiment

throughout my latest years i have dressed very flamboyantly, lot of colors, long pink shirts etc... not once have anyone doubted my heterosexuality because of my way of walking, talking behaving, my "radiance" is straight.

my friend who dressed more manly than i, no sparingly colors, more bearded than i, got mistook/mistaken? for being gay all the time because of his way of thinking, talking, walking etc... his "radiance" is faggy.

then something happened over the summer. he stoppen being insecure (at least that insecure) and

cont.
people stopped questioning his sexuality, because he confined in himself.

ya might be gay son