Why are asian girls so effay? Are there any asians in your area?

Why are asian girls so effay? Are there any asians in your area?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0wiJRKzAlNL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My aunt wants to set me up with a 22 yo Vietnamese girl she works with who's never had a boyfriend.

i like asian girls, they look like cute fish

is she cute? go for it, maybe you'll like her

She might only be after you for the $$$$$

lol wtf

no they look like hot aliens

Idk what she looks like but I should probably give it a shot

gweilo please die

I like how flat their faces are from the sides. They're evolved to suck dick, their noses don't even get in the way.

Sure, nigresses have nice lips. But their giant man chins poke your balls and their huge nostrils stream snot onto your pubes- not a good time.

No, asian girls were made to suck white dick, nose to pelvis.

Is that the AMWF Spammer on /int/?

this is now a /yellowfever/ general.

I'm the Asian in my area

Are you good looking? In my experience, Asians who are ugly are like butt ugly, those who are pretty are god tier. There's no in between.

vocaroo.com/i/s0wiJRKzAlNL

thats pretty much because youre white and because of your limited exposure your ranges for butt ugly and god tier are too big
not being condescending its just alot of people say this and like eh not really

Healthy reminder than only Asian semen creates Asian women. White and Asian combos create visibly less Asian features and school shooters. Goodbye now.

yeah thats true. Then the child will ask why they don't look like their non asian parent. the white/asian dating thing is so old.

I have a Korean gf and its difficult to find things to talk about other than work. She doesn't really have hobbies other than instagram and she's always on her phone.

im an asian girl and i have a white bf with a huge dick lmao ;0

hafus are bretty qt

meant to add; im only really attracted to the half white ones it seems, all the asian girls i see irl are ugly af

Only asian people dress well near me

why are you with her?

Shes cute and I like doing things with her

jesus christ this place gets more and more creepy yellow-fevery every fucking day

>t.roastie

Ive had white gfs

doesn't mean your fetish isn't creepy

lmao at this yellow fever, flyover state motherfucker

Its not a fetish. I didnt directly search for an asian girl, she initiated

Is she effay?

beta cucks

>>/r9k/

Yeah, theyre filthy obnoxious pieces of shit, idk why you fags like that inferior race

sincerely, spindly white male living in american suburbia

I'm greek what would my kids look like if I had them with an Asian girl?

Half Asians are general pretty hot aren't they? Sometimes they need that dilution.

Yeah I guess, but my kids would Probs be looking like filippinos since I'm tan

Risky. Kids are such a fucking gamble, like wow I'm stuck with this one forever

Fucking true, I should just get like every race pregnant and pick from the litter

Not that guy but I'm an asian in between.

>asian girl
>brown hair
>implying half white is still asian

I want an asian gf so badly, bros

>actually wanting something mutilated
is this a joke or there are really people who think like this?

school shooter and a lot of mental problems

more qts pls

I don't wanna spoil anyones dreams, user. Just something I tossed in there, I like almost every race, even mixed races. I just really question the fluidity of things myself... how will our families bond unless miraculously we all happen to get along? How will our kids interpret it? How will our neighbors take it? Will I even give a fuck and do it anyway? Am I just a hypocrite who loves all people enough to date anyone and still dislike seeing race mixed couples? Or do I just feel that way about certain racial unions do to generalizations about certain races demeanors and how I see them as historically incompatible? I have race mixed couples for neighbors and they don't bother me..good people. I'm guessing it must be like a rare distaste for specific couples? I unno..

I've been in love with all sorts of people.. meh.. God bless em, whatever.

Adding that, if I find someone of my own background that I identify with, I think I would prefer it due to more compatibility and the fluidity of things, just how much easier our families will get along, and ourselves. But who knows..

It's pussy

Dated a German/Thai girl a few years ago, she grew up in Thailand. Didn't have an accent of any kind whatsoever.

Dating a Bedouin girl now, the cultural differences rocked my fucking socks off. Still, shit's cool. She's my best friend.

White-Asian kids are usually uggo and socially awkward/school shooter types because their parents are usually very beta.

They focus on being straight edge and doing well in school instead of being attractive and popular. Asian girls are naturally more submissive than white girls because of their culture which explains why betas guys like them so much. This is why many Veeky Forumsggots like asian women. They don't need to be as dominant/masculine.

Because of PC culture in America, white guys are much less sexually dominant now. They're scared that they might offend/objectify girls. This is also the reason white girls like black guys. girls like to be submissive to men, it's been that way for thousands of years.

TLDR beta white men like asian girls because they are more submissive which is the reason there are so many beta and ugly asian-white children

Wrong. The reason there are so many fugly ass hafus is because white men choose ugly Chinese/Vietnamese women that are not even attractive in their own countries. Korean/Japanese women that people here worship usually date their own kind. For every 100 white male, Asian female couple, a very small percentage of them actually has an attractive female partner. The rest are average to butt fugly.

You must live in a hodunk little town if you don't have Asians there

Dating a bedouin? that's awesome. how'd you meet?

Why do you think white men marry and have children with ugly asian women?

How often do you see attractive white men marrying ugly asian women? It's usually ugly white men marrying ugly asian women, which makes sense with my other comment. Ugly people are 99% of the time betas.

>How often do you see attractive white men marrying ugly asian women?

Holy shit, I've seen really attractive white males date the chinkiest of Asians(ie a discount Lucy Liu) Perhaps they find them exotic or something? I don't think they care that their offspring would look butts. However, there are ugly fat white dudes who can pull some really stunning chicks from poorer shitholes like Thailand and the Philippines with $$$. But really it's really rare to see effay Japanese or Korean qts dating white dudes in the west and east, the fact that most of them are in Asia doesn't help either.

yeah I've noticed all the qt asians going for either their own folk or black/hispanic guys who aren't blinded by yellow fever.

This girl is in one of my classes. Would you cop this gf?

She's pretty hot. But looks like the type that dates the blackest, ugliest black guy with a horse dick.

Damn, I hope not. I think she's single, maybe I'll make my move soon

>maybe I'll make my move soon
Cop that shit.

>Holy shit, I've seen really attractive white males date the chinkiest of Asians
Guilty. And yes, I do have a thing for chinky, even "ugly" Asians. I can't explain it.

I'm attracted to the "hot" Asians too, and I've dated at least one that could be considered an 8 if not a 9 (an Asian bartender told us she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen with a foreigner), but cute, autistic chinkiness just gives me the strangest boner.

hyperfeminine women need hypermasculine men, you need to be black son

Lmao they need to have iq requirements for posting on the internet, then again, Veeky Forums would lose most of its traffic...

Race mixing is selfish and damaging. It's only justified if you believe your individual happiness is meow important than the overall society and your offspring/family.

You're right to feel upset about it seeing it indirectly but you're also right to not have a 'problem' with any people you know personally committing miscegenation, there's nothing to gain cutting off people for their lower moral standards.

That said, I don't believe interracial casual sex is a problem, anymore than casual sex is, at least.

You. Containment board. Now.

Now that we're on topic, a Asian waitress is in love with me.

I'm 18, she is too. To this day I've only dated other whites and that always involves flirting and hinting, but she pretty much just acted really shy around me and all of a sudden came to me with her mom by her side and explained that she wants my number and such. Her mom said she wants to be my girlfriend because she was too shy.

She's pretty cute looking, but I don't know man. First of all, I personally find racemixing to be distasteful. Then again, she's really cute and genuine, and genuine feelings are something that are very rare these days, so I'd feel really bad if I rejected.

What do?

Stop thinking of it as a moral question, and start reading about eugenics.

I personally don't think groups of people with high crime rates and low IQ's should have the right to reproduce or be allowed to be near their betters.

Then again, there are talented and genius people in all groups, even if in some groups they are very rare and in other groups rather common (just think of it as putting an iron curtain in the middle of the Bell Curve)

That would solve the problem of Idiocracy becoming reality. As far as aesthetics go, I'd personally prefer no mixing because that would result in more variety, but it wouldn't really matter objectively if the eugenics at least came true.

go back to pol

>Guilty
i doubt it fuggo

go for it you'll get over it

Lmao letting stormfags tell you who to love. Date whoever you like unless its black, don't be a fucking faggot. Some halfus are only ugly because both or one of their parents is ugly. Kiko Mizuhara the girl in OP's post is a halfu and she's an effay Asian dream girl.

Nothing more annoying than stormfag pseudo scientists. Go back to pol pussy, if you don't like Asian girls stay away from these kind of threads.

Well, I'm not vain. I only look in the mirror to shave. I'm just repeating what the people who do look at me tell me.

i too enjoy having imaginary friends fawning over my beauty and not calling myself vain

Did you even read what I posted faggot?

It literally said mixing is fine as long as it's with someone of equal intelligence.

And with Asians that's most likely exactly what's going to happen according to the statistics, so it's OK.

God I hate illiterate people.

>Date whoever you like unless its black

>tfw ywn have qt kiko gf

Its for the best. When you have a half black daughter/son she'll date other blacker Africans and will probably get involved in gangbanging shit and her offsprings will be the same. No racism, just facts.

Doesn't change the fact that what you posted is some stupid stormfag pseudo science which makes no sense.

if you want to pick up cute azns you'll need a 92 Honda Odyssey, the official car of Veeky Forums

>tfw creampied a woman who looked exactly like this nose ring and all two months ago but she was mixed thai/brazilian

Most effay movies? Besides Wes Anderson movies.

How many black people do you know personally?

I like thin petite girls and most white/black girls i know are fatties.

Go to Uni up in buffalo and like half the schools population is Asians. Imo they are the most Veeky Forums compared to the other ethnicities of girls.

Movies by Noah Baumbach, Ingmar Bergman, Kar-Wai Wong, Bernando Bertolucci

I found it absolutely bizarre how people think they have authority to make sweeping generalizations about asians and only asians. Literally everyone has there own totally bullshit 2 cents on how asian girls are x and y but never z durr durr. Fucking kill yourself.

Since I study at a German university there are plenty asian girls. They are not more or less effay than everyone else they simply are never fat and that creates the impression.

Its the fucking point, not being fat makes you more effay.

please

>unless its black