Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Perfumes-Z-Guide-Luca-Turin/dp/0143115014
beautyspin.com/nautica/voyage-eau-de-toilette-for-men/
bondno9.com.
raidersofthelostscent.blogspot.com/2014/01/kouros-scent-of-gods-12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thoughts?

Share / discuss your recent cops.

Mark Buxton Emotional Rescue - blind buy for $91 @ beautyspin. Purchased based on research and notes. Vetiver and fir are dominant, lifted by a touch of berry and airy florals. Not a juicy or sweet berry, but rather dry. The listed fruits are gooseberry and currants, which sound about right. Only worn it once so far, but as a vetiver lover I am very pleased. It's not like any of the other vetiver fragrances I own and feels suitably niche.

Amouage Jubilation XXV - I sampled a vial of this beforehand (rare for me) to see whether I would enjoy its incense and resins. It was good enough to pick up a full tester bottle on sale. I'll get some heavy use out of it during fall and winter, particularly during the holiday season.

Mancera Wind Wood - my fourth Mancera, copped blind on the strength of Gold Intensitive Aoud, Kumkat Wood, and Cedrat Boise. Primarily wanted this one as a cool weather work fragrance that would last all day. It's sweetly woody, neither too light nor too heavy. First impression was very similar to Givenchy Gentlemen Only, only with less citrus and a no incense. I really like Mancera's use of violet in this one.

Emotional Rescue would also be appropriate for
There's even a bit of rose underscoring the whole composition.

>Share / discuss your recent cops
Atelier Cologne Trefle Pur

smells like a lighter, more natural, less sweet Hermes Concentre d'Orange Vert

My first fragrance. I just love the smell of burning wood.

How long do Atelier fragrances typically last? Do they project decently well?

How weird would it be for a woman to wear this? I'm pretty androginous anyway, but would it put off men?

An androgynous flat chested girl with a pixie cut wearing GV would be a major turn on to me, and probably most of this board, but you have to ask: are people here really representative of the average joe on the street?

Not a pixie cut but yeah
And I don't really aim to be a to attract chads, so I might just go for it actually. Thanks for the insight. Is this avaiable at sephora?

Probably but why? It would be like $100 there and you can get it for like $45 on the internet

Have you actually smelled it though? I get the feeling you read about it and you like the idea of it but this is a blind buy

You may be disgusted by it, some are. It's certainly not a crowd pleaser

Yeah I'm going to Seph to get a sample before, but considering vetiver is by far my fav note I'm pretty sure I'll love it

Why not just admit you're gay and go out with a dude instead of delaying the inevitable?

no h8

Is there something like a more up to date Perfumes: The A-Z Guide?
amazon.com/Perfumes-Z-Guide-Luca-Turin/dp/0143115014

I would love it if I was gay. Life would be a hell of a lot easier.

Exaggerated secondary sex characteristics are unattractive. Femininity per se is still good. You and I just have different ideas of femininity. A huge gorilla ass and veiny, bursting breasts and hideous wide cow hips are just not very nice to look at, despite incessant propaganda by and for music industry blacks, who would have us believe that women must be overweight and vulgar in order to be "real women"

Just no.

Also you have now derailed the thread, congrats.

t. low test cuckboi

"High test" is just memesterspeak for "I can't get attractive women so I'll settle for fatties"

Had an important event today so I couldn't wear kouros (went with MI). I'm wearing it to bed instead.

I'm getting the urinal cake more now as I get used to it, but I also get more incense when it dries. It's beautiful as a skin scent if I put it on as a mist instead of a spray. It's like spicy soap on me.

It has also widened my perception enough that I can recognize Epic Man for the spicy green complexity it has, whereas before it just smelled leathery and musky to me.

Have any of you guys tried Bois d'Ascese? I keep hearing it smells like smoked meat but I really need a good niche in my collection

Smells like smokey charcoal to me. Like the left overs from a BBQ. Very noveltyish to me, but its fun to say that youve smelled, worn, whatever.

What are the best scents for a broke college boy

thoughts on Versace pour homme Dylan Blue

Cash grab trendy ambroxan bomb.

Alfred Sung.
best maker of fragrance for men and women.

anything under 70 you might as well just get a stick of deodorant and call it a day. and wait

GV can be copped for about half that price online. Versace Homme is about the same. Encre Noire Sport is only $25. Don't mislead lad into using Axe spray. Poor fags have options.

Thank you very much. I'm happy to see I can upgrade from axe

>what is parfums de nicolai

>20 cents have been deposited to your social media marketing strategy account
its really fucking pathetic how obvious shills are

beautyspin.com/nautica/voyage-eau-de-toilette-for-men/
$13/100ml, bitches like it

yeah, don't listen to this guy . Plenty of affordable excellent frags out there. Cost has almost zero correlation with quality in this world.

>Plenty of affordable excellent frags out there.
Agreed
>Cost has almost zero correlation with quality in this world.
Disagree. Some styles of frag just don't work well on the cheap. Florals and aquatics for instance. They tend to smell cheap

Some elements (ISO E Super, citrus, vetiver) are pretty hard to fuck up

In between you have your animalics and gourmands that are hit and miss

got hyped off of the descriptions for cdg avignon, kyoto
tried samples of both and they both just smelled like wood to me
is there anything that smells closer to the descriptions given
can anyone

>tried samples
Found your problem. Always blind buy if you want to feel the hype. You'll be amazed what kinds of post-purchase rationalization you can do once you're stuck with the bottle.

Wtf I thought I hated orange but this is so good
How is Orange Vert? What else have I been missing

topkek

I just the sample kit from Amouage, and so far Ive tried gold man. Its ok, very floral, and then dries to that incense. Is the incense drydown heavy with jubilation?

I also tried Myths Man, and its to extravagant for me lol.
I really want to get a full bottle Amouage, but i feel like they are special occasion fragrance. For you or anyone else with an Amouage scent, how often do you wear them?

I got a decant of Amouage something or other (opus something I think) and it was like getting punched in the nose with my grandma's entire perfume cabinet all mixed together

Any house where they thought that was a good idea is not getting a second chance from me

Are there any UK->US or Germany or Austria to US parcel forwarding services that will take perfume? Extra cost for certified dangerous goods handling is fine.

Not trying to be arbitrary, but there are vetivers at high price points that outclass the rest. Sycomore is pretty much the best vetiver in existence. Not sure about citruses though, I think you'd have to try some independent houses who use natural materials.

you probably just don't get the church association, either that or you got a fake sample.

>I really want to get a full bottle Amouage
Why do you mention the house and not a particular frag? It's almost as if you just want to say you own a bottle from that house and aren't particular as to which. I've seen this before with Creed and TFPB. Is that the case?

>Sycomore is pretty much the best vetiver in existence
Not a vetiver fan are we

>vague, stuffy, passive-aggressive remark
Would you prefer Invictus?

Calm down. It's not everyone's cup of tea. That's why so many houses are pushing out "vetivers" where the vetiver is barely detectable. For people who like the idea of vetiver more than the actual smell.

You can still be a real fraghead and not like vetiver. You have my permission.

If you like the original try Eau Tres Fraiche. It's so much better imo.

lol that sounds like dookie

The reason why I mention the house is because I feel like most of the fragrances are exotic and special, not just everyday scents.

I think to widen the question:
Are exotic smells worth the purchase (above $300) if they are not usable more than on special occasion?

Perhaps I need to find a fragrance that is suited for everyday use.

Hello, I want to know what are your opinions about black musk oil. Thanks...

What are recommended fresh aromatic fragrances not featured in the guide?

bump

My latest loves:

Slumberhouse Grev - Cold pine, clove, creamy sandalwood
Aeon 001 - Earthy vetiver, smoky resins, supple white florals
Dusita Issara - Smooth, warm amber and tobacco
Gucci Envy for Men- One of my favorite barbershop fougeres

On my to sample / interested list:

Amouage Fate
Bond No. 9 New York Amber
Creed Silver Mountain Water
Diptyque Tam Dao
L'Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu

Talk me out of / talk up any of these please

Why would I talk you out of trying something? Or do you mean a full bottle blind buy?

Just looking for opinions before I go to the trouble to order vials (or a full bottle of the Tam Dao if it really does smell like Gucci Rush as people say). I'd rather not go out looking for testers to smell in person.

Skip the Amouage. If you're on the hunt for those spicy, woody, incense based scents then you can't go wrong with Commes Des Garçons.

Bond No. 9 is never worth it. Ever. If you want a good amber, take a look at Parfum d'Empire's Ambre Russe.

Silver Mountain Water isn't my thing, but you may like it. It's a sort of sharp, metallic, cold, inky aquatic.

Tam Dao and Timbuktu are both fantastic.

Tam Dao is a really nice fragrance, I have a bottle of the EDT

One thing that people sometimes complain about is that it's one of those frags where it doesn't really have any characteristics of a personal frag. It could just as easily be a really nice room scent, like the kind you sometimes smell at very expensive clothing stores. Is it a hot weather frag? A cold weather frag? Sexy? Sophisticated? No. None of that. It's very pleasant, clean, and relaxing, but it has no emotion whatsoever. I suppose maybe that's the appeal

I've sampled (but not worn) the EDP and at first sniff I think I'd rather have gone with that. Not the concentration, but the assertiveness if that makes any sense. But I've only smelled it on paper and that's a really terrible way to evaluate a frag

I've never smelled Gucci Rush. I've never found those "smells like XYZ" comments to be meaningful, with the exception of flankers and homages

>Bond No. 9 is never worth it
I disagree, I'm absolutely beside myself with love for NY Oud. I wouldn't pay full retail for it, but then I don't like paying full retail for anything.

>I wouldn't pay full retail for it

Exactly. Because it's not worth it.

You could say the same about a lot of niche perfumes. It's meaningless to bitch about a $300 MSRP when you can pick up a bottle for $100 at beautyspin

Thanks for the opinions. I'm bullish on the Tam Dao, and although I don't take the "X smells like Y" review comments as gospel I do hope it smells at least reminiscent of Gucci Rush. That was my signature scent for a minute before it was discontinued.
I have bonbons of NY Oud, Bond No. 9 Perfume, and Scent of Peace (original/unisex) coming along with a 50ml of bondno9.com. Really excited for the NY Oud now. I'm with you on never paying retail for Bond, but bondno9.com isn't sold anywhere else so I did just this once.
Street price is everything. MSRP is meaningless. Except for new releases, a majority of "niche" bottles can be found $75-$150 unless the brand has very tight control over its distribution chain. More reliably so if you include testers or smaller bottles in your pricing criteria.

Not necessarily. CdG prices are fantastic considering the quality. Likewise with Serge Lutens, Parfums de Nicolaï and Parfums d'Empire. Truth be told I don't even buy full bottles. I rarely make it past the sample, but when I do I just seek out a 5 or 10ml decants. The only full bottles I've bought within the last few years are Parfums MDCI Invasion Barbare, Parfums d'Orsay Tilleul, and Thierry Mugler Cologne.

>Not necessarily
Not necessarily what? If CdG costs $90 in the store, and Bond costs $90 on some deep discounter website, what difference does it make once you're wearing it?

You're like those people who hate Andy Tauer because he's no longer charging the same thing he charged in 2006. You want a frag, buy it. Don't want it, don't buy it. At the end of the day, we're all probably better off just wearing some $30 aventus knockoff from TJ Maxx. This niche stuff is just masturbation.

Bond No. 9 make shit fragrances and charge an exorbitant amount of money for them.

Commes Des Garçons make well crafted, interesting fragrances and charge reasonable prices for them.

That's a big difference. Also, I don't really like much of anything from Tauer. To date, Une Rose Vermeille is the only scent I've tried that I had to wash off. L'air du Desert Marocain is not bad, but not my thing. And I don't like Aventus. I can't stand Aventus. It's smokey pineapple laid on top of some deodorant stick from the 90s.

>Bond No. 9 make shit fragrances
Is this the new meme now that hating Creed is no longer cool?
>That's a big difference.
The difference between $90 and $90 is... you do the math.
>And I don't like Aventus. I can't stand Aventus
Oops, spoke too soon.

Is there such a thing as non scented fragrances? Recommendations to some?

Your only option is Molecule 01

Creed does the same bullshit as Bond No. 9. They make mall tier scents and market them as luxury items. Now offering dihydromyrcenol in blue bottles. Awesome.

In case you didn't know, price ≠ value.

Aventus is the new Pure Malt. Nothing about it is interesting or new. It's okay. That is all. Now bros are all over Youtube talking about compliment numbers and panty dropping. Okay.

Says the guy who unironically bought a full bottle of Thierry Mugler

Really? Is it because they're the only good one? Or does no one else make non scented fragrances?

Traditionally, the point of a personal fragrance is to smell "like" stuff. ISO E Super is the only relatively common element in personal fragrance that isn't a perfume accord per se. It doesn't smell "like" anything, it's like the MSG of scent, manipulating your impressions of whatever else is entering your nose.

Aside from ISO E Super I guess you could get into straight phermones but I would ask what are you actually looking for if you want a "non-scented fragrance". Do you actually have something in mind?

Basically pic related. Ambroxan in a perfume alcohol base. It has a scent that isn't really a scent. Maybe a bit of something citrus-cedarish but only the slightest hint. It's hard to describe really. See if you can find it at a Sephora and test it on your skin. Molecule 02 (not 01) is the same thing as JHaG Not a Perfume.

Mugler Cologne is fantastic. Shower steam. I love it. You can get 300mls for like $90. I go on a scent by scent basis, but I find Creed and Bond No.9's practices disgusting. I was never that crazy about any of their scents, thankfully. Creed's Original Vetiver was one, but then I tried Mugler Cologne and found it to be a more than suitable substitute. I like CdG Vettiveru even more, but I'm holding out on getting that until spring. Right now it's all orientals.

>you can get
And you can get 300mls of Bond No 9 for $85

Not my fault you don't have a credit card and can only pay full MSRP in cash at a brick & mortar

Not even the user you're arguing with but Mugler Cologne is just a sad, bathroom hand soap smelling version of the OP image. I regret my cheap 100ml blind bought bottle of TMC.

I don't like what they're doing, and it just so happens that I don't like what they're putting out. That's all there is to it. If you can see something good in Bleecker Street or Wall Street or New Haarlem or their Andy Warhol scents then that's fine for you. I don't. They're not good to begin with, and then they have the gall to charge three times what any reasonable person should spend.

It's simply a clean crafted scent built around bergamot, vetiver, steam and an unbelievably bright musk. It does what it does well.

You like Thierry Mugler
You don't like Tauer
You don't like Bond

You have shit taste, end of story

Okay, friend. Whatever you say. Out of curiosity, how long have you been into fragrances for? How many have you tried? I've been into fragrances since I was 12 (I'm now 26). I've tried easily more than 600 scents. Yet, I'm still acutely aware of how little I know, how ignorant I am, and yet you act like an authority on the matter? Why? Spend the next seven years sampling hundreds of scents, raw materials and molecules, and see what you think then. That's what I did.

>nothing personnel, kid
I've lost count, but it's probably in the 200 range. I've been wearing fragrances since the mid 1990s so looks like I have a bit of a head start on you :)

You're judging fragrances by MSRP and not how they smell. Nothing more need be said.

got both from luckyscent

If you want a more churchy smell you want Heeley Cardinal which smells exactly like a RC high mass to me, and I'm an ex altar boy

Avignon is similar though, I don't know why you had a problem with it. Kyoto, no.

Yeah. I spent all these years looking at price tags and labels without smelling anything. Do you know how sampling works? You clearly don't give a fuck about any of this. The fact that you're spending any money at all on Bond scents speaks volumes.

Oh, no, I can see you're smelling them too. Your formula is this:

>does it smell like a "club scent"
>is the MSRP $100 or less
>then it's great
>does it not?
>is the MSRP over $100?
>then it's a shit company

That's how your mind works.

>You clearly don't give a fuck about any of this.

If by "any of this" you mean do I get irrationally butthurt over MSRP, then you're right. I don't give a fuck. I want something that smells good. If the MSRP is $1000 or $30 IDGAF. I do care about the actual price because if it's much over $150 I won't buy it. But that's because there are plenty of channels for acquiring great frags for under $150.

I don't get any vetiver out of TMC and it's not listed as a note anywhere. I'm not sure I trust your nose or your opinions.

>The fact that you're spending any money at all on Bond scents speaks volumes.
The fact that you don't back your criticisms of Bond/Creed with specific examples speaks volumes.
>I can't stand Aventus. It's smokey pineapple laid on top of some deodorant stick from the 90s
You were no more than 10 years old on New Year's Eve 1999. Your grade school memories of dad's unnamed deodorant don't form a sound basis for evaluation of a fragrance. I'm as old as and have already gone through more full bottles in my life than you'll ever own, based on your purchase habits. Please respect that your opinions are not the end-all of fragrance enjoyment and show some care when putting brands/houses/perfumes down.

Everyone is looking for something different when it comes to perfumery. The other oldfag and I seem to be into accessible-yet-exclusive, high-quality fragrances that offer full-day longevity and strong projection. Bond and Creed offer this combination and at a decent value. I don't exactly get why this formula is problematic for you, but whatever it is you have to respect that anyone wearing these houses is already in the top 3% of the fragrance purchasing public. Talking shit just because we don't want to chase you into the realm of ultra-niche circlejerkery just makes you look pompous.

Again, especially because you rep mediocre colognes hard without even properly understanding their composition.

>Do you actually have something in mind?
I don't know I'm new to all these fragrances, and I thought to myself is there any non scented fragrances out of curiosity. But know I really want to wear one.
Do you know the difference between Molecule Escentric and Escentric Molecule Escentric?

Escentric Molecules' products can be a bit confusing. They make six perfumes in two lines. Escentric 01, 02, and 03 are original fragrances composed to showcase three different fragrance molecules. These EdTs contain several notes, like normal perfumes you're used to, chosen to showcase or complement the feature molecule.
Molecule 01, 02, and 03 are the "non fragrance" scents. They correspond to the matching Escentric composition, but are one-note scents containing only the featured fragrance molecule. 01 is ISO E Super, which smells roughly of pencil shavings. 02 is ambroxan, which is a popular, modern, chemical version of ambergris. JHaG Not a Perfume is similar to 02. 03 is vetiveryl acetate, which is refined vetiver oil. It smells of grapefruit and dry grassy wood.
None of the Molecule series should be considered an actual perfume composition. You can buy generic versions of the Molecule scents on ebay, and because there is only one aroma compound to mix they're pretty good.

02 / Ambroxan is your best bet for totally "unscented", followed by 01, then 03. All are light and inoffensive.

Pic related is Dale.

I'm gonna blind buy it, am I gonna fuck up?

I blind bought mine, and I love it. But if you're in the US I would wait until Beautyspin get tester bottles in stock again. They sell 100 ml for $50, and they come with spray caps. The tester label is easily peeled off. Besides the lack of box they're like retail.

The scent itself is Not a Perfume's big sister. It's all ambroxan-hedione-lime-musk. For such a light composition, it has a lot of presence. Keep in mind that it's from a predominantly women's fragrance house and that it's very much Unisex. Sweeter than most masculine fragrances, if that bothers you. However, there is enough wood to keep it grounded, and the sweetness is not cloying or sticky. Fresh, clean, and dry. Both dry and sweet? You get the idea.

EdP concentration. Lasts me 6 hours, but I carry a travel spray with me. Can't overapply this one.

If you find that you like Anyway, look into its cousin, Another Oud. It's a similarly minimalist compostion built out of ambroxan, musk, oud, raspberry, and lime.

copped some vintage kouros. Never smelled korous before so im prepared to smell like shit

To continue the previous thread's discourse about fragrance causing sexual reactions in women, I'm a girl and I find kouros sexy af. It smells like a quick fuck in public toilet, in a really good way

how bad is the urinal cake smell?

Well I think different people percieve this particular fragrance very differently, so you would have to try for yourself.
Also I should point out I'm European, as I've been told Americans are often put off by animalistic scents.
This being said, I can definitely sense the chemical note that many people call "urinal cake", but I don't get urine itslef, let alone shit. This is possibly an association game played by the brain.
Honestly I'm a bit on the fence about wearing it myself, I love it but I'd be quite disappointed by someone percieving my smell as shit/piss. But if I'd get a whiff of kouros on a man, that would be an immediate turn on

Has anyone actually bought tobacco vanille?
Its the only one of Tom Ford's Private collection that I actually like. The others may be too "avant garde" for me.

What do you all think about it?

side note, also Molecule 01?

>be me
>go to a fancy ass fragrance store
>come across TF Tobacco Vanille
>pick it up
>saleswoman runs to me, takes it from my hands and start asking for 250$
>i take my card out and pay to avoid embarassment
>instead of giving me the perfume, she puts it back on the rack
>getting furious so ask her about it
>tfw the money was for just touching it

Dude this cannot be for real, seriously?

You touched it, didn't spray any?

Oh gods yes I love "club scents". What? I hate scents that are over $100? Three of the four scents I posted about earlier (with the picture of Aeon 001) are over $100. Gucci Envy for Men is discontinued, so the prices are inflated. I also bought Invasion Barbare. I'm glad to pay a premium for fragrances that are worth it.

You do realize note lists don't mean anything, right? Scents are made up of hundreds of molecules and raw materials. A single molecule might have many facets. Note lists are just for marketing.

>The fact that you don't back your criticisms of Bond/Creed with specific examples speaks volumes.

Green Irish Tweed: A smooth, balanced composition of violet leaf, amber, and citrus. Perfectly fine, but it had this odd buttery quality that reminded me of pastry. A Creed geek on Basenotes mentioned that he had gotten that quality in one of his batches from 2008 or so, which was right around when I got a sample. The composition was reworked by the original perfumer Pierre Bourdin and sold a few years later as Cool Water.

Millesime Imperial: An interesting contrast of Creed's house ambergris note with a piercing citrus and aquatic notes. That contrast is not enough to keep my interest. I had a bottle of this when I started getting into the world of niche. There's some left, but I haven't worn it in about three or so years.

Silver Mountain Water: I'm not a fan of aquatics, so this is a no go. It does it in a way that is at least interesting, though, opting for a sharp tea and ink accord. It has a very cold, bracing, shrill quality that I find to be off putting. The ambergris in MI at least helps balance out those problems, but there's no respite here.

Virgin Island Water: Lime, rum, and buttery coconut. It might make a fine body wash or lotion, but it's far too novel for a perfume.

Original Vetiver: Thierry Mugler cologne, but more expensive. A closer replication would be CdG Vettiveru.

Himalaya: An odd clash between soap, metal, and airy wood.

Sublime Vanille: No, no you're not. You're a washed out, weak vanilla. You're sugar free, low fat ice cream. Le Couvent Des Minimes Eau Des Missions is my current king vanilla. Deep, rich, and boozy. Like how Guerlain's SDV used to be.

Royal Water: This is an aquatic. That's really all there is to it.

Erolfa: This is a horror movie. Shrill melon, wood, and singed nose hair.

Windsor: An unbelievably heavy dose of pine leveled against a gigantic rose. I don't own a château or land, my middle name is not Wadsworth, and I don't play a rich old man in a comic strip.

Bleecker Street: A gourmand violet leaf? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Brooklyn: 7% substance, 93% air. Some vague citrus cardamom and green wood accord diluted to oblivion.

Coney Island: After a long day of partying, a man eats several spoonfuls of caramel, melted milk chocolate, and washes it all down with the little bit of melted margarita still in the blender. His vomit is promptly bottled and sold.

Fire Island: Tuberose suntan lotion. You could put this on, or maybe just wear a lot of Coppertone.

Hamptons: There's something in here. I can almost smell it. It's like they mixed together a giant musk and a garden variety decenal, then just fuck it. I'm going home.

I Love New York for All: Do you? Do you really? Then why do you want it to smell like this? Another sickly sweet mess. It seems their specialties are forgettable citrusy floral woods and stomach churning gourmands.

Montauk: I actually got a sample of this from a Basenoter who won it in a contest. He disliked it so much he wasn't sure if he could even give it away in good conscience. Fake berry flavoring and woody citrus spooned from a large metal vat.

New Haarlem: If you want to smell like the floor of a Waffle House after the morning rush, then by all means.

>damage control: the novel

Riverside Drive: Oh good, another Cool Water clone. What the fuck, Maurice. You made Iris Silver Mist. You don't deserve your mustache. You know, maybe that's what happened. You need to trim that shit. (Just being a goof. He already did.)

Wall Street: Watery cucumber? Coked out traders surrounded by prostitues do NOT smell this clean. OH! THAT'S THE POINT! GENIUS!

If you want it for the tobacco, then avoid. It's a giant, sweet clove bomb. If you want tobacco, try Dusita Issara, Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velours, or Diptyque Volutes.

Molecule 01 is literally 01 molecule. You can buy your own perfumers alcohol and ISO E Super and make it by the gallon. Wearing plain materials is actually quite fun. I'm partial to Cetalox, Cashmeran, and oakmoss absolute .

How old? I just got a "Parfums Corp" (1986-1993) bottle, which would make it my third, and oldest, bottle of Kouros.

raidersofthelostscent.blogspot.com/2014/01/kouros-scent-of-gods-12.html

And I just copped a bottle of Fraîcheur and it's fantastic as well. Like Encre Noir Sport, it keeps the spirit of the original very much alive yet is a more effervescent, lighter juice at the same time. Astounding.

Glad to hear it. I feel sexy as hell when I'm wearing it. Blends amazingly with my sweat on a hot day.

It's crazy how divisive the stuff is. This American fucking loves it and I've had nothing but positive reactions to it.

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!