Can I get some effay Skate deck graphics?

Can I get some effay Skate deck graphics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWiLWuSeiOw
youtube.com/watch?v=zY6Mn9IlXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GWydT-BNbQo
tactics.com/skateboardbuilder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are some sick skateboards.

Too bad skateboarding is not effay at all

missed a chance to buy these, i'd give my left nut for the lucky strike ones

heroin has some good ones

I really like 5boro minimalist graphics. Polar has awesome graphics, I usually buy some just to display on my wall, not to skate, for that I use Palace.

Magenta also has cool graphics.

Isle to me has some of the best

Eew

youtube.com/watch?v=BWiLWuSeiOw

Dylan Rieder is more effay than most people in this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY6Mn9IlXM0

youtube.com/watch?v=GWydT-BNbQo

Check out the national skate co

Wow, I don't skate but this makes me wanna buy one just to hang on my wall.

dope

I want to into skating, how much AUD do I have to drop to get something half-decent to get me around?

5boro and quasi probably have my favorites, but I've seen some other dope ones from welcome, creature, and a few others who's names escape me at the moment

quasi, 5boro, fa, and hammers usa have some good graphics

A decent set up is around $140 or less. You can probably cut the cost by choosing blank decks, mini logo bearings etc etc. But for beginners, you should really get a good set up. I used to have a target board when beginning(lol) and it is a bitch to learn. Now I use a Fucking Awesome(FA) deck.

I've skated two palace decks and they're both pretty shitty. Why do you like them?

For half decent you can buy a element complete for like $100, it'll last you a while if you're just getting into it.

Or hit up fast times, they usually have some decks in a bargain bin for like $50, grab some second hand trucks somewhere and get decent some wheels and bearings.

this is fucking great

tactics.com/skateboardbuilder
use this

>element complete for like $100
Oh my god please don't do this. You are literally better off and less cringy with a blank deck and it's way cheaper.

I only skate with Polar and Palace decks. Both have served me well so I don't really see a problem with it. Might be trying Isle though. Those brands are the most stylish/effay in skateboarding imho.

Awesome. Love Lucas Puig and Helas.

Current board, heroin 2 dope

Good luck trying to find one though

This would be cooler without ussr or saudi arabia

newports 4lyfe