GRAILED Thread

Post your shops, new items on sale, cops and stories !

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/906777-Vintage-Long-Brown-Genuine-Leather-Duffle-Jacket-VINTAGE
grailed.com/listings/906923-Calvin-Klein-CK-VINTAGE-Knit-Collared-Shirt-Unisex-Size-Medium
grailed.com/users/4685-floris/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/229198-reidnball/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/866127-Club-Monaco-Japanese-Print-SS-Button-Up
grailed.com/users/174878-thehotpigeon/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/myitems/12025
grailed.com/users/61041-nicololeggi/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/229374-appleman/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/45857/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/68155-jakeregele/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/170259-droptop/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/928195-Supreme-3M--Reflective-Repeat-Shoulder-Bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont know if its authetic but the leather is real so thats all i care abut

grailed.com/listings/906777-Vintage-Long-Brown-Genuine-Leather-Duffle-Jacket-VINTAGE

grailed.com/listings/906923-Calvin-Klein-CK-VINTAGE-Knit-Collared-Shirt-Unisex-Size-Medium

Can someone explain Grailed to me?

I tried browsing it and 90% of everything listed seemed like junk

I've wondered this too. I live in the poorfag neighborhood and there are no great thrift stores, so I was anxious to cop some dope jackets and shirts. Was fairly disappointed.

Most items in Grailed are second hand, of course you're not gonna see golden nuggets there. People won't sell their most valuable shit.

copped this robert geller sweater today and feel guilty about it but o well

grailed.com/users/4685-floris/wardrobe

I just added some APC jeans and Yohji pants.

Come have a look, I'll give you a discount if you say to me that you come from Veeky Forums

Don't feel guilty man it's beautiful

>but user I got that same sweater from h&m
>you spent how much on it???

thanks, still feel weird copping designer shit but second hand makes me feel way less bad

grailed.com/users/229198-reidnball/wardrobe trying to get rid of some things , like other user if you tell me you came from fa ill give you a discount

copped this Yohji Yamamoto shirt the other day. Lovin it

grailed.com/listings/866127-Club-Monaco-Japanese-Print-SS-Button-Up

Bought this a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. No word from the seller. Emailed support about it yesterday.

fuccboi shit grailed.com/users/174878-thehotpigeon/wardrobe

nice

grailed.com/users/myitems/12025

cdg and yohji

i fucks with that but you're too big, yo rio negro

grailed.com/users/61041-nicololeggi/wardrobe

i like dis

Does anyone want ccp jkt on 46/black and Ricky tricky double layer long shirt in S?

used to be a site where people bought and sold used designer clothing that you would never see anywhere else

now its a site where poor kids and streetwear fags try and make a quick buck peddling thrift store crap and mediocre designer stuff they bought on final sale

Thanks, love for it to actually show up at my door. idk what happened. shit's in limbo.

grailed.com/users/229374-appleman/wardrobe

got hella shit like 40 things

yeah looks like shit

grailed.com/users/45857/wardrobe

will be giving Veeky Forumsm discount on the RO shirt, Ann D trousers and the vintage coogi sweater just msg me desu.

offer up senpai
open to trades

is the rick longsleeve or shortsleeve?

SS06 Undercover for under retail

RIck shoes, raf shoes etc
grailed.com/users/68155-jakeregele/wardrobe

>10 year old jacket

>"under retail," implying its a steal

reality = 4th hand rakuten flip

also, don't even start on legendary ss06 bullshit, this was no where close to the better pieces of T-era, white boi.

this

kek, i always find it hilarious when people try to hype up shit like this as such a steal or something. like we know you're charging at least double what you paid for it on rak after it sat for months because no one who knows anything gives a shit

grailed.com/users/170259-droptop/wardrobe

Got some rarer CDG, Number Nine, Lemaire pieces up as well as some unspectacular, but quality basics for giveaway prices.

grailed.com/listings/928195-Supreme-3M--Reflective-Repeat-Shoulder-Bag