I'm trying to expand where I draw inspiration from...

I'm trying to expand where I draw inspiration from, as in my eyes Veeky Forums has really slowed down in the past month or two and I'm finding less and less interesting threads or inspiration. The only other real place I've been getting inspo from have been some of the looks that gearedtowardgear on YouTube pulls, and stuff The Garden has worn in the past in videos and live and stuff. I've been hard pressed to find other blogs or magazines or anything really that falls in line with the kinds of looks I've been gravitating towards and slowly working to in my wardrobe. I'll post some of the photos I've generally found the most interesting thus far, and if anyone knows of a place I can look into that follows a similar vibe that'd be really appreciated, otherwise this will just be an inspo dump

runway shows for sure. vogue online, elle japan, fashion channel milano/FatalefashionIII on youtube.

hedi slimane's diary

tumblr/pinterest

I do follow FatalefashionIII on YouTube and put them on when taking a break from studying. Some stuff I love and some I have a hard time understanding but if it's either a bit too out there for me or I'm not totally into it I always try and comprehend what's going on, themes they're using, how they use certain patterns and textiles or what colors they're emphasizing

people post shit like this all the time on Veeky Forums what are you talking about

basic heroin chic/monochrome

Need to show a bit more color

I'm not saying it's not present here on Veeky Forums, but that it's just seeing the same things over and over, and lately I feel as if I've been getting less out most of the threads posted than in the past, and finding less interesting threads to be a part of

I'm going to let the thread sit for a bit, if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great, or if anyone likes the inspo I've dumped I'm sure there's a few more I can post, but probably nothing that hasn't been seen before

not op

OP, these are tight

thanks!! yours too

You could have just called this an inspo thread

Not why I was dumping inspo, I was trying to show the vibe of the style I'm interested in and if anyone knew of any other blogs, channels, or other form of media where I could look to that falls in line with this style

what shoes are these?

vomitive

legend has it his neck goes on forever

It's "fewer," not "less," retard

you are the problem with fa. none of this shit is interesting

minimalist heroin chic dressed by the internet garbage

secundaria diurna core

can anyone i.d. these pants?

i don't want to make another inspo thread for no reason so i'm just gonna dump in here. hope that's ok

w2c shoes on right

ow

Supreme x Vans Lampin. Very hard to find

check out cleanest apparel on YouTube. the names pretty retarded but he's friends with Avery from geared toward gear and dresses pretty well. Luka Ferko is good but he's kinda of a fag and mostly does vlogs

I fucking hate these fags.

jacket?

Kill yourself then

Same here

reconsidering ever liking wyatts now

who are these guys?