Is being a cuck fashionable?

Is being a cuck fashionable?

You get to have a super hot gf. You don't have to worry about whether or not she's cheating on you (she is, so there's nothing to worry about anymore, you know the answer). She won't leave you for other men because she's had all sorts of other men and still comes home to you.

You get a lot more alone time than a traditional relationship because the burden of satiating her need for social/intimate time is spread over other dudes. You can use this time to dedicate to your hobbies such as posting on a japanese picture board.

You have the freedom to dress however you want, even if it's not traditionally masculine, because you don't have to worry about remaining sexually attractive to your gf. You've literally solved the problem of "dressing for girls" and can instead dress in such a manner as to truly express your uninhibited individual creativity.

Seems pretty fucking Veeky Forums if you ask me

Sure if you are suicidal and have lost all your sense of self worth and confidence. I don't know how you can be effay when you have degraded yourself to the point that being a cuck is a dream come true.

let go of your retarded ego

muh masculinity muh degradation

life becomes so much more enjoyable grandad

>letting go of your ego ever
Stay irrelevant kid

degraded? i don't base my self-worth on someone else's sexual activity. i base my self worth on what i create/achieve and how i treat people.

>i base my self worth on what i create/achieve

Yup, great job achieving the fact that your girl has such a low opinion of you that she no longer sees sleeping with other men a problem. This is trans level degeneracy.

glad i'm not obsessed with women's opinions of me
>degerenacy
cool buzzword, very meaningful & impactful

having an open relationship is Veeky Forums as it has all the positives you've listed without any negatives of being a cuck.

Why is so much of your self-esteem tied up with monogamy? Do you derive all of your self-worth from having a girl want to be sexually exclusive with you?

>Living your life for girls

is worse than

>Dressing for girls

>glad i'm not obsessed with women's opinions of me

Wow that's so admirable, I bet your friends and family would treat you like royalty now that you've basically become a proud, self-proclaimed cuckold.

Because monogamy is the difficult path and a test to your character to place trust in someone else and resist base instincts like fucking everything that walks. Takes all the tension out of a relationship, leaving you to just fight about money and that is something you can't change quickly if she starts calling you a poorfag.

Go away, /pol/.

while money is important to survive and to live the lifestyle you want, if your gf is only with you for the money or tries to degrade you about how much money you make--is that really somebody you want to have in your life?

motivating you to make more money is one thing. talking shit to you is something else entirely

You can get all that by not having a girlfriend user

/Thread

I know this is b8, but no you can't. There is still a level of interpersonal intimacy and even sex (being a cuckold is not always mutually exclusive with having sex with your partner) that is beyond having just a good friend, for example.

no
being a cuck basically means "i'm so inadequate i can't properly satisfy a woman so i have other people do it for me". that's the least Veeky Forums thing you can possibly be.

if your girl is fucking other guys, regardless of whether or not you're fucking other girls, you are a cuck. open relationships are for cucks too cowardly/fragile to admit it

But what if me and my girl and fucking other girls

>buzzword
Cool buzzword, moron. Did you have to look up those adjectives too?

still mad?

as long as it isn't other guys

me and my gf are poly and both bi so we fuck everything

what are you, fuckin gay?

that's pretty dope actually. i wish the best for y'all

No way, you're giving up your masculinity. No way would I consider this Veeky Forums

Sounds like a passive agressive post of a guy who is mad that the girl of his dreams is dating a liberal cuck
Youll get over it man

im guessing this post means this shitty little internet buzzword is dead and we're all just beating a dead horse