W2c???

w2c???
I need to know what kind of jacket this is
bomber, moto?

name of girl ?

porl

maybe an exaggerated track jacket. Just looks like a regular button-front shirt with the collar popped though. Get a shirt jacket if you want an actual jacket like that though.

black denim overshirt

"overshirt"

That's literally a vintage harrington jacket, you fucking piece of shit. Your fucking thread could have been posted on the fuccboi thread, moron. I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking harrington jacket is. Just give up, moron, you will never be effay, and you know why ? Because you're a fucking retard. You are literally mentally retarded. You're the kind of piece of shit that asks stupid questions all the time because you don't take 10 motherfucking seconds to read or make your own research. You are the reason why our western society is falling apart. You are a fucking plebeian, you don't even deserve the right to vote, motherfucker. I don't even want to make a godwin point, but you know exactly where you belong.

I am literally shaking right now. You just fucking ruined my day with your stupid question. Fuck you.

Pearl was literally formed to wear SLP

worst gem

you shut your goddamn mouth

What the fuck even is this disney shit.

Get out.

>I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking harrington jacket is.
Its not even a harrington jacket you stupid piece of shit. Go back to /b/ with youre cringe fest, faggot.

You should buy a jacket with the interior coated in anthrax

New fag spotted

being this triggered over a jacket

Saved lmao

boi...

actually kill yourself, you are beyond the point of saving

>not having seen this pasta before

>too adult to enjoy cartoons sometimes

hows your freshman year goin bud? get bounced from any frat parties yet? like your classes?

do she have an insta ?

nah she's v lowkey

no but her friend perry probably does

what ep?

the very last one

thats not amethyst