How noticeable are the greys?

how noticeable are the greys?

Quite noticeable. How old are you?

Im heading that way too.

they're pretty obvious honestly fampai, either dye your hair or learn to like it, I recommend the latter.

noticed the first few less the 2 years ago.

im 23 and i've got a few here and there

guess i know what is in store for me in 3 years

once you spot them it's already too late. took me about 2 years to get like that lmao. fucking kill me. I feel like it looks so wrong on someone that young.

Yeah im 27, started getting them a few years ago.

If youre going to dye it, do it soon. You wanna start early enough that its not too obvious that you've dyed it. Otherwise you just become that guy who's embarrassed about his hair and trying to hide it.

HAHAHAHA NIGGA YOU OLD, LIKE DYE THAT SHIT NIGGA

Yes

i'm 22 and got a shit load, it especially sticks out cause of my black hair

GREYBROS WER U @

They're noticeable, but I'd say embrace it. You'll look older than you are, but by the time you turn 40, you'll be like Patrick Stewart; looking the same age for nearly 40 years.

Premature grey is cool looking imo.
Also once your hair is totally white or iron grey, that's a badass look. Just take really good care of your skin and body, and you can rock the grey while looking otherwise youthful.

oh shit son. what do we do? what would you guys do? to dye or not to dye?

Am I the only person who likes the look of a little silver?
It doesn't bother me, at least on a guy. On a girl it's weird though.

No, I'm 29. I still have a full head of jet black hair. Tbh, I kinda wish I was greying, but I want to go white like Anderson Cooper

A friend of mine told me that he's been going grey since about junior year in High School. His hair looks like OP's right now; he's I believe 27

I have black hair and I have a few grey hairs in my head. It doesn't bother me, I'd rather have grey hair than be going bald, I'm 18 btw

Naturally grey hair on (white) guys is the most effay thing in the world. I'm extremely jealous of y'all. If you look in any way masculine, just embrace it. It's unique and graceful looking.

how grey are your parents, anderson cooper?

mom no. dad yes fully grey by 30.

Just own it. Unless you are in an industry that values youth. It could help if you want to be perceived as more mature.

At least you cunts aren't going bald.