Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkfI7dfyFH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone own some gosha?

if so hows the fit

cop but dont pay above retail
pretty oversized but lenght is fine so cop your normal size

dont,it's a horrible joke piece

JUST FUCKING BUY IT WHY DO PEOPLE WAYS CARE ABOUT THE "FIT" I SWEAR RESELLING ON GRAILED PEOPLE WHO ASK ABOUT THE "FIT" OF CLOTHES ARE FUCKING ANNOYING BECUASE WITH A 2 SECOND SHERCH YOU'D KNOW GOSHA RUNS SMALL

>should I cop this ridiculously bland and unadventurous black sweater with text on it?

are you really this insecure?

It looks like play on the racist RUSSIA STRONK

it says "I'm russian"

Nice piece but there was a better version of it that retailed for 100 more that's way more of a flex. And go tts , the sweaters fit normal this season.

look at the fucking catalog before posting these you newfag retards

I have no idea about fashion I know, c/n?

cant go wrong m8

cop

where

need some white shoes

Fucking nice for timbs

30 bucks on eBay
2 hours left in the auction
think it's salvageable?

dear god no

would spend $5 max on something like this

it needs to be rewaxed, for sure

if it's barbour get it

yeah it is

I already have one in the same color but thought it would be a good idea to have a backup for shoveling / working outside

What do you guys think?

felon/10

lol come on im serious

C/N?
they seem a bit expensive for what they are

C/N

If not can anyone help me find nice cheap hawaiian shirts?

Cop or not?

C/N?

Is this thing overpriced lmfao

cop

just thrift them

all the thrift stores near me haven't had anything decent or even in my size the last 4 times ive went

considering the suicide / liver failure rates among hawaiian shirt'd Jimmy Buffett fans I recommend you check eBay

thanks user do you have any brands or styles you could reccomend?

no I don't know anything about Hawaiian shirts except from the short segment in No Reservations about this shop
youtube.com/watch?v=FkfI7dfyFH8

High tops you motherfuck

don't wear with black jeans or you look like a fastfood worker, but they are nice

Get some air max 90s, comfy asf.

"Iowa pyrohack"

My mother has these in the same cw. She's 47.

your mom's dope af

cop

don't cop

don't cop

don't

don't

I have a t shirt. With my regular size the sleeves end a bit below the middle of my bicep. Buy your regular size too I guess, it's supposed to be a bit loose.

Only if you're black, well build, and also tall.

Basically only wear this if you look like the guy that is wearing it on your pic.

but this collection runs tts if not oversized with how big the drop shoulders are you fucking retard

w2c

i have similar ones, defo cop

should i cop the medium

yes
neither that shit is disgusting

Seconding

thanks

Бeзycлoвнo cop.

have these, never wear and regret buying

Also w2c

Id on the these pleaseee

have the ss16 sweater with the logo on the collar, sleeves fit a bit baggy but the length is fine,

cop or not?

cop?

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS FINE GARMENT

No
Cop
No
Cop
No
No
Cop
No
No
No
No
No
Cop
Cop
No
No

It's a black bomber, why do you need to be told whether or not to buy this?

Currently looking for some triple black sneakers. Which to cop if any?

w2c????

my name is kadeem i own some stuff im new

Reeboku.

Which one?

yes, no?

also where can i buy from

both are nice, I like the grey one and it's probably a bit more of a versatile color. depends on your wardrobe and what look you're going for I guess.

Cop or not?

looks autistic dnc

no get Reebok or some asics.

thanks senpai been leaning towards those too

What sneakers then?

not bad and would be good for clean fits. probably more common than reeboks like the other user suggested but you shouldn't care about that shit if it fits in with your personal style.

what type of shoes are you looking for? try browsing some of the sneaker threads here and see if you spot any you like. the ones you posted look like something i'd see on a mall-core wearing indian.

I don't really know, i've never worn sneakers before, but I like the style.

>never worn sneakers before

You ain't gotta front senpai

wot

cop or not?

sounds like you're pretty new to Veeky Forums; i'd suggest reading the sticky and getting a good sense of your own personal style that you like before you buy anything; otherwise you're just going to regret it.

one thing that I did when starting out was use pinterest to save a lot of personal inspo to a board, and over time you begin to understand what pieces you want to buy and would work with the other clothes in your wardrobe.

don't just buy random shoes because you like the look of them. if you don't own a single pair of sneakers i'd suggest getting a white pair as they tend to work with almost any fit and can be dressed up or down. maybe some ones you could look at are Adidas Stan Smiths or Reebok Classic Leather White.

again, make sure you have a good understanding of what your outfit as a whole is going to look like before you buy them. black and gold high tops might look good on their own but you'll look autistic if you wear them with super skinny jeans and a button up shirt for example.

?

I read the sticky but none of the styles really match me.

Yeah i'll try and check out pintrest

I normally wear black jeans (skinny but not super skinny) a while top (or other colours) and a black jacket/cardigan.

Sorry if I sound really new

dnc

bump?

c/n?

No. Gosha is overhyped for being of medium quality.
the trend is almost dead anyways so why wear it.
sure, but why not wait for the Raf simons adidas colab that looks like this but better.
lmao no. word of advice, quit shopping on ASOS
can't go wrong
Something everyone buys but regrets buying
Laughable
you were gonna buy it anyways but felt about bragging too us, huh.
no. Find a unique bomber. are you trying to look like every 15 year old?
Dig ur style

left or right?

i like the leather, but feel it might be too conspicuous
in fact, i think i have only seen girls wear leather backpacks

right. Leather straps are the only cool leather to put on a bag.

i was going to tell everyone w2c but i do it after i cop it so my size isnt gone

Hurry up and cop it then

looks like something an autistic 4 year old child would wear

its got supreme on it tho
500% upmark