Recent COPS

lets see em boys, i'll start us off. Got some stuff off END. with there free international shipping

>with there free international shipping
>with there
>there

Cop some proper education, you dumbshit.

and these aswell

>BLK DNM leather jacket for 200€ new
>Adidas Wings+Horns Gazelles
>C:E training jacket for 100€ off Rakuten (used)

flyknit 4.0 with 20% off.

ive been steadily impressed by the quality of glogang merch, this is my second piece and they are easily some of the best fitting and most comfortable shirts i own.

Two L1 polartec shirts
One L2 polartec shirt
One L3 polartec fleece jacket
One L7 primaloft filled jacket
all new...I have no winter gear and thought I'd go milsurp cuz of the cost and quality

these

the stitching is off-center on the black sweater lol is that intentional

looks just like a bad picture to me

should have got the triple black roshe two for like 10$ more

where? and which jacket? 31 or 5?

>h&meme sweaters

oh shit no wonder they're made so badly
their stock photos are even factory defects lol

top kek, at least they are like just 5 dollars lmao

This piece right here

Pic related is my cop.

I use the all whites as my running shoes. Solid cop.
All around fairly decent, but I agree that you would've been better off going with the Roshe Two's. I have no idea why the black soles are so shiny on those shoes!! It drives me crazy. I think that it makes the shoe look so cheap. Nike's fault though, not yours.
I dig that piece, but does it have a loose collar or am I making that up? It seems to kind of sag on that hangar.

you only bought this shit for the brand name, be honest

Kek

FUCCBOI

t-thanks guys

honestly I haven't seen the roshe twos in person and I don't really like how they look on pictures

Honestly though buddy try running through a thrift in the rich part of town or even just browsing grailed, you'll honestly find some pretty solid stuff for around the same price if you browse enough. Don't stoop to h&m and quit being a cucc

I'm diggin' them so far. Really nappy.

good pickup i was considering these

>thrift in the rich part of town
literally doesn't exist

what metropolitan area do you live in? I know where to thrift in the chicagoland area to find really good shit....you just have to know where to look

go to another town then bucko
quit making excuses for yourself

The basic tees are very nice, got some a few weeks ago

pretty comfy, still trying to work the shoes into the rotation

FUCK I've been on the fence about copping those sneakers, are they worth it?

Is there any other tshirt with this texture at half the price or are norse projects tshirt worth the money?

id on shoes please ?

They are really comfy, the 575 is a chunkier build than say a 574 so be aware of that. I need to get some new shorts to go with them but I think they will be a good summer shoe. Definitely really nice in person

Probably, the cotton is pretty nice and I like the cut. Depends on how much you are comfortable spending on a shirt

>Overpriced Basics
For that price you get ten times better clothes

It's a Todd Snyder Harrington in size L off of Grailed. I'm 6'3 and 140 lbs so I decided to cop one with longer sleeves and perhaps tailor the chest to fit better.

Should I have some extra space in the chest, anyway, for layering, or should I try to make it slim fitting?

S/S 2006 undercover jacket

At the end of the day, it's all down to personal preference. If you think it looks kinda awkward with the extra space in the chest, then get it tailored. I'm 6'2 130lbs, so a similar body type to you, and I sized up my Barractua harrington because I like the baggier look and I can comfortably fit thicker sweaters under it. I'm not sure how Todd Snyer harringtons fit, or even what size yours is, but based off of personal experience I would keep it the way it is.

Awesome, thanks mate! I'm fine with the baggier look too, and when I think about it, I'll probably be layering under it.

kek

how heavy is the material of the jacket? I always find that heavier material can look weird when baggy, but if it's light than it think it'll look fine. Also, out of interest, what colour is the lining?

ID on NBs. Whats the name of the cw?

Boy read the post, it's stated there.

>how heavy is the material of the jacket? I always find that heavier material can look weird when baggy, but if it's light than it think it'll look fine.

It might be fairly heavy. It looks like it hangs that way - this harrington is cotton, I believe.

>Also, out of interest, what colour is the lining?
It's the same color/fabric as the shell, afaik.

I needed a replacement for my juvenile looking American Giant and Everlane hoodies that I usually rock when it is chilly outside, and I liked the collar and pockets on the harrington, so I think this might be a nice compromise between the two.

Just bought these, planning on wearing them with business casual and somewhat formal slacks/blazer. What do you think?

I assume you're a civilian right? If so, that's totally fine, but be sure to cut out the velcro where your rank/service/last name would go because otherwise you look like those crazy hobo's wearing ill-fitting ACU's in the city.

huh, well I'll be damned, a Harrington without tartan. As I said, it should look fine, just try it on, have a look and decide for yourself

surprised with the leather quality, it looks and feels nice, pretty happy with it, super easy to jump in thanks to the zippers

Bunch of plain white tees. All the ones I had were so tight. I also copped some stuff from aliexpress too.

That gray parka is dope.

Not when you're wearing them. We called them "marshmallows" for a reason; you end up looking like a walking gray Stay Puft man.

Oh, bummer. It looked cool. Air Force? I considered joining my local Air Guard wing after college, if I could get a commission. My degree is in IT, though, so I don't know if they'd want me to enlist instead.

It's warm as fuck
When it's -30 with the wind chill who cares what you're jacket looks like

Yeah man I'm gonna seam rip those Velcro rank and name patches when I get it. I can't afford a Canada Goose jacket but live in northern Minnesota and want something warm, cheap, and built well. And I walk to work lol

Army, but I'm commissioning as an Air Force doctor when i graduate from medical school. I would wait until you graduate so you can go officer. Enlisted is great before you go to college, but once you have your degree you really should be an officer. IT is in huge demand right now, they're probably going to have a bunch of bonuses come October too. Go talk to a recruiter when you get a chance.

A very good point, i only wore mine twice but it's like wearing a fucking furnace.